Start by marking “Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)

Christmas in Silver Springs

(Silver Springs #6)

Come home to Silver Springs for the holidays, where broken hearts learn to love again…together.

So much for forever. When Harper Devlin’s rock star husband ditches her on his way to the top, she takes her two daughters to her sister’s place in Silver Springs for the holidays, hoping family can heal her broken heart. But comfort comes in unexpected places when she crosses
Published October 29th 2019 by MIRA

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Silver Springs, please sign up.
Jennifer They're 8 & 6, four years younger than their two cousins.

Start your review of Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
Jonetta
Harper Devlin gave her heart and soul to husband Axel, helping him on the way up to becoming a renowned lead singer for the rock band, Pulse. Now that he’s a success, he’s declared they’re finished and wants to explore life as a rock star and all that implies. Harper takes her two young daughters to Silver Springs, California to spend the Christmas holiday with her sister and her family, hoping to heal her broken heart and pray that Axel has a change of heart. When Tobias Richardson sees her ...more
Debbie Oliphant
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!!!!

My favorite book of the series.

Tobias was so thoughtful, yet tortured and unwilling to forgive himself for his past deeds and Harper opens her heart to him and gives him hope to believe that he is worthy of a happy life. I was left wanting more.
"Avonna
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS (Silver Springs Book 6) by Brenda Novak is a full-length Christmas contemporary romance. The story is not a light and fluffy Christmas romance, but a powerful story of finding love after betrayal, forgiveness and redemption. This addition to the series, like all the books in this series, can be easily read as a standalone.

Harper Devlin and her two young daughters leave Denver behind to spend time with
Sophia
After thirteen long years in prison, a man gets to celebrate the Christmas holidays in freedom for the first time since he was a teenager. A woman comes to town to heal a broken heart after her husband of many years lets his rockstar fame put his family aside. I was captivated and eager to see how things turned out for this pair and try a new to me author all in one.

Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the series about the inhabitants of a small California town a little distance from
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak. The main characters are Tobias and Harper. While each book in the series is a stand-alone, I believe that if you read/have read Unforgettable You (book 5 in the series) before you pick this one you will have a better understanding of Tobias as a character and what drives him to act and think as he does. Harper has been divorced for less than a year and she is still trying to get used to her new life. When ...more
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher, NetGalley. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

3.5 hearts

I am always happy to come back to Silver Springs . There is, however, an overall theme of people making some bad choices or being in bad situations and having to live with the consequences. The school is a key part of helping the very young be in a better place and have improved chances in the future. Their
Sheila Melo
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINAL DECISION: This is a book about rebuilding. Both Tobias and Harper are starting new lives. I found their struggle emotionally satisfying although I really didn't like that Tobias kept his secret for so long. That was a bit annoying even though I understood his character's motivation. I just think that they needed more time to process the truth so I docked the book a little.

THE STORY: Tobias Richardson has just been released from prison after serving a long sentence for shooting someone when
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Christmas in Silver Springs. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

I don't really know what to say about this novel, other than I didn't connect with anything in this one. Which made me sad, as I was really looking forward to finally getting Tobias' story. I didn't find anything here original, it was like some names were changed away, and the tension was very similar to the tension in other Silver Springs novels.
Some
Michele
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

Christmas in Silver Springs was everything you could wish for in a holiday-themed story–and everything wonderful I would expect from Brenda Novak. Full of healing, redemption, triumph and love, this romance will surely warm your heart.

Since the first book I picked up by Brenda Novak, I’ve always thought she has a clear, genuine writing voice that focuses equally on the characters and emotions without losing anything in the plot. That
Bobbie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Brenda Novak. I could hardly put this books down long enough to eat, get dressed or do anything! Tobias broke my heart with all that had happened to him, but I was so glad that his family and friends rallied around him. Harper was between a rock and a hard place trying to decide what was right and wrong for her and her two girls, as well as her attraction to Tobias and dealing with her rock star ex. Silver Springs is another wonderful fictional place that I love to ...more
Carla Johnson-Hicks
4.5 stars. Harper has come to Silver Springs with her two girls to spend Christmas with her sister and her family. She is dealing with a broken heart after her marriage has ended. She and Axle have been together since they were teens, but when he hit it big in the music business, he began cheating and has filed for divorce. Her divorce will be final in a few days and she has done everything to make it amicable for the sake of her children. She doesn't know what she is going to do, but still ...more
Erin Lewis
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 star review of Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs #6) by Brenda Novak

I love any story that is centred around Christmas; it’s a time for family and friends to get together, celebrate and reflect.

This was a fun, at times heart wrenching read and one I thoroughly enjoyed. I liked Brenda Novak’s style of writing and felt as though I was a part of the magic of Silver Springs.

I really liked Elle Devlin and Tobias Richardson they were easy to relate to and the secondary characters were
Janet
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superspeed readers like me can read 150 - 200+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book … and many more today. LOL

From the publisher, as I do not repeat the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them do it as they do it better than I do .

So much for
Karol
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW!!! Great job Brenda on another awesome book. Keep them coming.
Emilie Davis
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book in the Silver Springs series!

Silver Springs always seems to be a town of hope and redemption. Belief in the goodness of mankind is rampant here. Forgiveness for past misdeeds is usually the norm. Add a recently divorced mother with 2 kids and one ex-con and the mixture is volatile. Tobias and Harper both need healing. The story is told with humor and understanding. This is one of Brenda Novak's best books. You will enjoy the story!
Laurie Conklin
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better than Broadway! Once again, Brenda Novak has proven that she is a Master of her craft, with CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS! Brenda reels you in with her descriptions and makes you feel as if the characters are putting on a magnificent play, right before your eyes! You'll want to turn the lights down low and put on your comfy clothes to read this one by a warm and crackling fire! Don't forget to grab a tissue or two...
Lynn
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Harper has come to Silver Springs to spend some time with her sister to heal her broken heart. Her marriage has fallen apart and she is heartbroken. How did the man whom she has known for so long turned into a cheating rock star. She has given up her life for him and their two girls trying so hard to make things work. Her divorce will be final in a few days and she has no idea what she will do with the rest of her life until one night a handsome stranger hands her a rose in the middle of the
Perrin Larton
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having your rock star husband ask you for a divorce is awful. Harper Devlin slaved to make ends meet while Axel was trying to get himself noticed in the wild and wooly, rock and roll world. Once he was a star, he didn't need Harper and their children. Harper is in Silver Springs to spend some time with her sister, and try to heal her heart. The divorce from her one and only will be final in a few days.

Tobias Richardson, has been spending his time in Silver Springs getting his feet under himself
Donna Hines
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, arc
Even broken crayons still color!
When Tobias sets eyes on Elle he knows instantly there's not only an attraction but something much deeper- PAIN!
Her hurt is wearing on her sleeve so he does what most men would in this situation he sends her a 'rose' in hopes of capturing her attention.
It was a small gesture yet large in spirit and his spirit is ready to sore.
You see he knows pain all too well after serving time as an ex-con for a crime committed as a teen.
Not just any crime but one that changed
Jane
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper has been divorced from rock star Axel Devlin for a year. It will be final very soon. This past year has not been easy for Harper and her two daughters. She tried so hard to make her marriage work but there was no pleasing Axel. She needed to keep building him up telling him he could do it. She loved him so much that this divorce has just about broken her. Thinking a change of scenery may help, she temporarily moved from Colorado to Silver Springs and moved in with her sister's family.

Cheryl Sanders
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 6 in the Silver Springs series and it features Tobias and Harper. It does my heart good to know Tobias is getting his heart wrenching story told. He made a mistake by experimenting with drugs when he was 17. That mistake cost him the next 13 years of his life. Finally out of prison and making a fresh start Tobias sees the most breathtaking woman ever and she looks so sad. That’s the beginning of their story and it’s a rough, emotional roller coaster after that. I think even Piper ...more
Margaret Yelton
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Christimas in Silver Springs from NetGalley and the publisher and this is my fair on honest review.

This was another incredible story by Brenda Novak, I have read over 50 of her books and I amazed at how wonderful her books are. I think I have a favorite, and then another book comes along and it takes the place for a short while. There is so much chemistry between Harper and Tobias, yet can you keep secrets and hope to make any relationship work. I really disliked Carl in
Michelle Lindo-Rice
I am a fan of Brenda Novak's books. I love how she crafts such flawed characters and make you fall in love with them. Tobias needs a second chance and though he has a supportive family, he can't forgive himself for his past action. He doesn't feel he deserves love until he meets Harper and feels a connection from first sight. Harper is a divorcee who feels she is in love with her ex-husband, who is a rock star. She is drawn to Tobias' caring nature.
The dynamics of this story wouldn't have worked
Lynn Brooks
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The ultimate in feel good romance! CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS is book six in Brenda Novak's Silver Springs series and brings us the story of Tobias, a reformed bad boy who is trying to start his life anew after surviving his prison sentence, and Harper, the soon to be ex-wife of rock royalty in a heartwarming take on a second chance at love story.

If you've been following along with this series, you will already be very familiar with Tobias and his story. It was really touching to get to watch
Tianna Croy
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As Harper has discovered, fame and fortune isn't the most important thing in life. Tobias was a simple man and didn't have much to offer, however Harper couldn't get enough of him. Since coming to Silver Springs to help get over her broken marriage, Harper hasn't even begun to move on until she met Tobias. Even though he didn't have much to offer monetarily Tobias was a wonderful, tender, caring man. He tried many times to tell Harper about his past but couldn't find the right words. When she ...more
Beatrice Followill
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best reads of 2019! This author writes the best story's of love and hope , second chances are paramount In this series. Tobias and Harper meet by chance , from the moment they do their fate is sealed. Though they are from different worlds , the chemistry cannot be tamed, in a short amount of time the love between two people grow to the point that when it comes to choices , secrets and future plans to come ,will be determined within a few weeks time, A Perfect read for the holidays.
Brianne Maffett
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, a Bookseller and a Bibliophile

This is my first Brenda Novak book and it definitely will not be my last. This book is part of a series and I feel the need to read them all after reading this one.

Christmas stories are my favorite. Tobias won my heart from the very beginning and Harper balances him out perfectly. This book is an emotional rollercoaster but once I started, I could not put it down. This is a must-read this holiday season!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Christmas stories are my favorite. Tobias won my heart from the very beginning and Harper balances him out perfectly. This book is an emotional roller-coaster but once I started, I could not put it down. This is a must-read this holiday season!

Reviewed by: Brianne M.
Bin Blogs Books
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With all of Novak's Silver Springs novels, you get much more than a romance. You get a heartfelt, well-crafted story with real characters in tough but realistic situation that will touch readers on multiple levels. From traumatic pasts and difficulty navigating family dynamics, to messy but passionate love stories. I believe a reader doesn't have to actually read these books in sequence in order to enjoy all of these books but it does add a familiar coming home experience. Visiting with old ...more
Elsie Weihrauch
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Brenda Novak!

I love this series but I must say that Tobias is my favorite. He became such a good guy even after thirteen years in prison. I'm so happy that he found Harper. My only complaint is that I want to know more.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Update book description 1 1 Nov 25, 2019 12:54PM

• Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • Oh, Christmas Night
  • The Christmas Dare (Twilight, Texas #10)
  • An Alaskan Christmas (Wild River #1)
  • Ruthless Cross (Off The Grid: FBI #6)
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • Christmas from the Heart
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • Christmas in Winter Valley (Ransom Canyon, #8)
  • Cowboy Christmas Redemption (Gold Valley, #8)
  • All Fired Up
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor
  • Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men #9)
  • Snowfall on Cedar Trail (Sweetwater Springs #3)
  • Low Country Christmas (Safe Haven #3)
  • A Snowy Little Christmas
  • Dachshund Through the Snow (The Dogmothers, #2.5)
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a

Silver Springs (7 books)
  • Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs, #1)
  • No One But You (Silver Springs, #2)
  • Until You Loved Me (Silver Springs, #3)
  • Right Where We Belong (Silver Springs, #4)
  • Unforgettable You (Silver Springs, #5)
  • A California Christmas