Start by marking “Fated Mates” as Want to Read:
Fated Mates

Fated Mates

Seductive supernaturals. Steamy reverse harems. A collection that's destined to make you fall in love.

Alpha females, powerful packs, sexy shifters, and dark immortals war for dominance in these 23 addictive, entrancing tales.

Join USA Today bestselling authors along with hot new talent as they bring you the Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem boxed set you've been waiting
Published (first published June 4th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Fated Mates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Mates

Start your review of Fated Mates
Valia Lind
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
****FATED MATES BOX SET IS OUT NOW!!***** ONLY 99 CENTS FOR 20+ STORIES!!!
Seriously, it has been such a privilege to work with these amazing authors and I'm excited everyone can finally read the fruit of our labor! It's been a wild ride! If you love PNR and/or reverse harem this set is 100% for you!!!
Don't miss out on the 99 cent deal! Ends Sunday 6/9!!!

I'm ridiculously excited about this box set! PNR is my jam! But not only that, some amazing authors are in this and I can't wait to read their
Shelves: my-books
This was a great collection of paranormal romance and reverse harem novels. I found so many new authors and am so excited to see where all of these series go next! If there was a rating higher than 5 stars, I would have given it.
Liza Street
Mar 23, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance, paranormal
Fated Mates is finally out--I'm so excited that people can read our work! There are so many great authors included here, it's going to keep me reading for AGES. The cover is stunning, and the combo of reverse harem and paranormal romance is everything I could want. It's going to be so awesome!
Crystal Ash
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am seriously dying for this collection to come out! PNR and RH are the perfect blend of genres for me and I can't wait to find some of my new favorite authors!
Kelli McCracken
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: paranormal romance and reverse harem readers
A great collection of paranormal romance and reverse harem stories. I was glued to this set from the time I purchased it. Each story is unique in its own way, and I absolutely love all the shifters. Wolves, Ravens, Gargoyles, Dragons, and more. Some stories are steamy, others are slow burns. Highly recommended.
Molly Zenk
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited about this collection of Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem novels! Shifters are a new fav of mine. You can't beat 23 novels for 99 cents. Discover your fated mate before the collection is gone forever.
Julia Bright
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so excited about this book. Reverse Harem is super hot and these fated mates are awesome. You can’t go wrong with Fated Mates.
April
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm beyond excited to share the stories in this set with readers. If you love reverse harem, paranormal romance, or a mix of the two- you're gonna want to get your hands on Fated Mates.
C.J. Beaumont
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You really can't miss with this paranormal romance collection! It's got a little bit of all the things I love most from shifters to vampires and much, much more. I couldn't be more excited to get more than 20 amazing stories for just 99 cents! I'm also 100% in LOVE with the drop-dead gorgeous cover!
Sarah Arthur
Mar 24, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
All I can say is wow! Fated Mates is everything I hoped it would be. I stayed up way too late last night after a super busy day, but I couldn't put it down. I kept telling myself, one more chapter. Next thing I know it's 2am. Do yourself a favor and stay up way too late reading it, too. You won't regret it.
Julie Trettel
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so excited for this series and to share these stories with you all. 23 amazing books for only 99 cents. Paranormal romance, reverse harem, shifters, mermaids, magic, you name it, this set has it!
Heather
Mar 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
If paranormal romance is your jam, you're gonna want to get your hands on Fated Mates.
Deissy
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fated Mates Anthology! Hole mole!! You guys, you really get your .99 cents worth!! We are talking full blown stories!!! A lot these stories have over 15 chapters! That’s huge!! Usually Anthologies have short stories and prequels but most of these are full blown stories!! Squeek!!*girl fanning*!!! In no order, I read my first story, and I will update as I read.

Captivity by Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk
This story takes place in a world where the shifters are the minority and hiding from humans. The
J.S. Bright
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I've read Fate of Dragons. It was very good. The author did a great job with imagery. The plot and characters were great.
Brantwijn Serrah
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: indie-favorites
Everything I was hoping for! So many wonderful new authors and so many great stories. I'm especially happy to have had so many new reverse harem romances to enjoy!
Charlotte Clavier
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brantwijn Serrah
A review for Leaving Tracks in the Snow by Brantwijn Serrah

Whilst on a trip to Siberia Elania gets lost exploring. Frozen and close to death shes found by Gavri & Kolya. Little does she know that apart from being two hot guys they are also wolf shapeshifters. They enlighten her on a world she knew nothing about. She has to decide if she wants to go back to her old life or if she wants to pursue a life with these two new guys. This book started off slowly (which i liked) and i
Kristen Lewendon
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bound by Magic by Heather Young-Nichols
Somehow, I had completely missed the possibility of gryphons as a shifter race. And now that I’ve been entertained by the possibility, I’m left wondering why there aren’t more books about them. I really liked seeing this take on Fated Mates with Callie and Nick. Callie’s world has just been turned upside down and she doesn’t understand what she’s feeling. Nick’s been ordered to resist the pull of Fate and he’s discovering that’s a lot harder than it sounds.
Becky Baldridge
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Captivity by Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk. The story is a fast paced read, and it's packed with magical creatures. Both of these authors are new to me, so I don't know if this world they've created is an existing one or something brand new, but it's certainly intriguing. I love that so many creatures I don't normally come across in paranormal romance are included here. I wasn't quite sure where everything was headed and was actually having a hard time with fated mates angle, or what I ...more
Diane Lynch
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is for CAPTIVITY by Molly Zenk. It is part of the FATED MATES ANTHOLOGY. CAPTIVITY is about a reborn phoenix shifter named Aiden that recently escaped from his owner, Madame Faberge. He is being sought by a siren named Lorelei that is an agent at the Phoenix Location Agency. Lorelei knew Aiden is his previous life as Kegan.

Lorelei and Kegan have a fascinating history. When Aiden is reborn, he struggles to remember his previous life. My heart went out to Lorelei for all she went
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Captivity

Holy smokes! I absolutely loved this! The various entertaining creatures, the omg what’s going to happen next suspense and the simmering romantics relationships! I’m dying to know what happens next to Aiden!
Sue MacKenzie
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the wait

A great collection of stories that I enjoyed reading.
I had it on preorder for so long but as you can see by my headline, it was worth it.
Sophie Koufes
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review of Bound by Magic by Heather Young Nichols

This is a intriguing tale of fated mates with a paranormal romance theme.
I loved the shifter/witch aspect as its charming. I diged the characters.

A sweet novella that could be turned into more.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy reads. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Deb
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
I love shifters! This is going to be a phenomenal boxed set of PNR stories! I just read Julie Trettel’s book, "UNDER A HARVEST MOON" :D This fan-freaking-tastic must read is the awesome backstory for this author’s series, the Westin Pack, that fills us in on the Alphas & Pack Mothers and successors over the years :D A wonderful stand-alone story that explains about ‘Fated Mates’ & their Pack of family and friends, plus the almost enviable life and loves in a peaceful community! ... With ...more
Amy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
All kinds of stories with a wide range of stories to choose from, with enough difference in plot lines and characters that you don't feel like you're reading the same shifter story over and over. There’s also varying levels of how explicit the individual stories are, so all readers will find something that appeals to them.

For instance, WOLVES OF THE WEST by Crystal Ash is a high heat, MMF story with graphic but light-hearted sex between all three mates, including MM contact, while Aria Adams’
Maria Reynoso
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eileen is an orphaned 18 year old who was raised by her step-mother since she was 7 years old. Bran, Vir, and Morwain are three brothers who happen to be raven shifters. An evil magic user has placed a curse upon Eileen, who has to remain in her swan form for 23.5 hours a day, and Bran, Vir, and Morwain has to remain in their raven forms daily from dawn to dusk.

When Eileen runs and errand for her step-mother, she comes across 3 mortally and magically injured ravens, whom she can't help but save.
Christine

12.Abducted by Magic Elena Gray & Kelli McCracken

Janet
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A review of Wolves Of The West by Crystal Ash

Crystal Ash is one of my favourite authors. She has created so many characters that I love and Nona is definitely one of them. Crystal writes about strong women and the men that can't help but love them and this book is no exception. Nona first appeared in the Unholy Trinity series as the best friend of Deja, the main character, and I couldn't wait to read her story.
The prequel, Raised By Wolves, is set chronologically before Unholy Trinity and gives
Jessica
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received the opportunity to read Her Raven Mates by Aria Adams. Her Raven Mates is a reverse harem, paranormal romance. Eileen is only human for a half hour each day, but the day she saves three ravens is the day her life will change. When she realizes the ravens are male shifters who only want to help her, she gains freedom from her stepmother like she’s never imagined before. But now her nightmares are threatening to tear everything away. Can Eileen be saved before her nineteenth birthday?

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Brotherhood of Dragons
  • Enlightened by Magic (Guardians of Magic #2)
  • Cyborg's Secret Baby (Interstellar Brides: The Colony, #7)
  • Sanctuary (Captivity, #2)
  • Fox Tale (Shifted Mates Trilogy #2)
  • Leave Me Breathless: A Second Chance Romance (Arizona Heat, #4)
  • Mated to the Pride
  • Abducted by Magic (Guardians of Magic, #1)
  • Freeing Her Dragons: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Omega Book 2)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Out Like a Goddess (Surprise Goddess Mystery #1)
  • Alpha's Kitty
  • Wolves of the West
  • Westmore Wolves Collection, Books 1-5
  • Magic and Mayhem: A Paranormal And Fantasy Academy Collection
  • Eagle Eyes (Shifted Mates #3)
  • Taming The Beast (Westmore Wolves Book 4)
  • Protected by the vampires
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Angelique Armae is a native New Yorker who loves all things royal, can trace her Irish roots back to the Scottish Highlands, is half Italian, and is owned by a long-haired Tuxedo feline. As a child her favorite toy was Emerald The Witch, a small doll with green eyes, green hair and purple skin. She spends most days writing, unless her cat deems otherwise.

Miss Armae's