Start by marking “Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc #5)” as Want to Read:
Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc #5)

Meant to Be Yours

(Happily Inc. #5)

In Happily Inc, love means never having to say “I do”…

Wedding coordinator Renee Grothen isn’t meant for marriage. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, plan. But she never could have planned on gorgeous, talented thriller writer Jasper Dembenski proposing—a fling, that is. Fun without a future. And the attraction between them is too strong for Renee to resist. Now she can ha
Expected publication: October 22nd 2019 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Meant to Be Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meant to Be Yours

Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Serial killer author Jasper hooks up with wedding planner Renee in order to finish the book that he is writing. He needs to give his character a love interest but has no idea how to write a woman into his plot. Working with Renee not only gets him his storyline but so much more. But is Renee willing to take the chance on Jasper? Or are they both too broken to move forward. Susan Mallery has a knack for creating characters the reader cannot help but fall in love with but also a storyline that put ...more
Peggy Jaeger
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Susan Mallery books, and her Happily Inc. ones have been some of my favorites. Her newest addition, MEANT TO BE YOURS was a bit of a disappointment for me.

Wedding planner/coordinator Renee is a modern woman with some serious ideas about marriage. She’s all for anyone who wants an HEA and gives her all to her clients to make their day the best it can be. She doesn’t envision her own HEA, though, due to abandonment and trust issues. This makes her, in my opinion, sympathetic, which is good.
Jane
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meant to Be Yours, part of the Happily Inc. series tells the story of two people who think they are so damaged that meaningful relationships totally are out of their reach. He blames his inability to love on the horrors seen during his war service. She blames her mother’s unusual psychic gift. Wedding planner, Renee and thriller author, Jasper develop what each considers is a working relationship with benefits. Neither is looking for permanent...or so they say. The story is filled with quirky, i ...more
Donna
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meant to Be Yours is the latest in Susan Mallery's Happily, Inc. series, however it works well as a standalone novel.

This book focuses on author Jasper Dembenski and wedding planner Renee Grothen. Renee thinks she'll never be married because of past relationship failures, and Jasper thinks he's too damaged for a real relationship so they decided to have a fling.

Jasper is trying to finish off his series of books by giving his main character a love interest. He has a little problem though. He can
Kelly
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book five in the Happily Inc series. I enjoy all of Susan Mallery’s books and this was no exception. I love the way she can write numerous stories about people that all live in the same town, each couple get their own storyline but you still get glimpses of the other characters throughout all the books in the series. It can be read as a standalone however, if the previous books in the series haven’t been read yet.
This story follows Renee, the local wedding coordinator and Jasper, the lo
Carolyn's
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Meant to Be Yours takes you back to Happy, Inc. and the great people of this series. I love Susan Mallery books and the community you get with each one.

Jasper is the successful author returning home from a book tour. Renee has been in town for a year or so. Jasper and Renee embark on a no strings- we will not fall in love- relationship. Of course, you know what happens in those scenarios. Jasper has a past he feels is too traumatized with PTSD and Renee has lifelong effects of dealing with disa
Christy
He’s a war veteran turned best-selling author who thinks he’s too damaged to love.

She’s a bridal coordinator who’s had her heart broken too many times to try again at love.

When after a hook up, he needs her help writing a love interest for his franchise book character, they both begin to find the courage and hope that maybe love can be for them after all.

I have enjoyed all the Happily Inc. books. It was great catching up with all the other characters from books past who make appearances in Meant
Terri
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book, but I always like Susan Mallery’s books. This book is part of a series Happily Inc but can be read as a stand alone but it is better to have read the series to understand some of the characters. Renee is a wedding coordinator and Jasper is a best selling author. They meet up one night at the boardroom playing Monopoly. She ends up helping with the woman character in his book. Romance ensues for two people that didn’t want to be in a relationship..
I received an early copy fro
Patty Champion
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved loved this book. It was so nice meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Renee has been in town for about a year and is fitting in nicely. Jasper is finally back from his book tour. Things get hot and heavy fast, but Renee does not want anything lasting and neither does Jasper. Do they stick to the rules?

Thank you Harlequin and Netgalley for allowing me to read this title for an honest review.
Donna Hines
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Can you control love?
Can you truly be damaged goods forever?
What if you can have your cake and eat it too?
So many questions in this beauty by Susan Mallery that examines relationships of a different kind.
What if you completely ruled out marriage and find perhaps you were wrong all along...
Never say never...As Jasper our military man and Renee our wedding plan meet up and sparks fly!
Jill
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed all of the Susan Mallery books that I have read and this one is no exception. I love how she includes characters from past books. You can read this as a stand alone or as part of the series. I really like how the relationship of the main characters grew throughout the book. Read this if you want a fun, funny, enjoyable read.
Susan
Samie Kauchis
Mar 18, 2019
Michelle
Mar 19, 2019
#1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming and humorous novels about the relationships that define women's lives—family, friendship, romance. She's best known for putting nuanced characters into emotionally complex, real-life situations with twists that surprise readers to laughter. Because Susan is passionate about animal welfare, pets play a big role in her books. Bel ...more

Happily Inc. (5 books)
  • You Say It First (Happily Inc, #1)
  • Second Chance Girl (Happily Inc, #2)
  • Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc., #3)
  • Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc., #4)