Start by marking “I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus: A Gay Christmas Short Story” as Want to Read:
I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus: A Gay Christmas Short Story

I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus: A Gay Christmas Short Story

Still recovering from an unexpected tragedy, single dad Jacob isn't sure he's ready to move on – until he meets Theo in a bar at Christmas. When what was meant to be a simple one-off encounter becomes more complicated, will Jacob have the strength to fall and trust Theo to catch him?

A sweet festive short story of 10,000 words.
Published December 5th 2018 by In The Dark

To ask other readers questions about I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus

Jason Bradley
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas, ebook, m-m
3.5 stars Okay, so this was well written. I wanted to edit, but the author's voice was amazing. And the telling of the story was beautifully done. My problem was that the ending was sloppy. It left me unsatisfied. :-/ (also, a little too much sex for such a short story)
Len Evans Jr
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, owned
A truly wonderful very short story about being ready to move on and the magic of Santa at Christmas!
DC
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Overall this was a delightful story (even though I read it after the holidays) and I appreciate that is was also well edited. Theo was just so sweet and endearing and his patience with Jacob as they began Jacob’s journey from grief to love.
The whole story takes place over the course of one year and the author does a very nice job of taking us through the seasons in such a short story. It was interesting that although Jacob was grieving the loss of his wife, his family and friends open
Miss  Kindchen
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Got this for free by signing up on the mail list! Well, I won't turn down some free book.

Theo and Jacob are two really cute guys, befitting for this cute story! The struggling single dad and the helpful, pretty stranger - hey, it is Christmas, let me indulge. Again, I really enjoyed the smut, hehe. The characters felt real in their struggles and their emotions, and this definitely satisfied my need for sweet, sweet holiday romance.

Seasonal books are always a bit difficult because, well, I can't
Michelle
There's so much utter nonsense in the self publishing world and most times I feel like I'm listening to a twenty-something at work who's telling me a story and she's chewing gum the entire time. This short is not like that at all. This story is prose, well written with words that will make you wonder why doesn't everyone use that?. Absolutely wonderful. A simple plot, but sweet with a slight surprise ending. Eager to check out more of Reanna Pryce.
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this was so cute! I loved Jacob and Theo from the second this started and it continued right the way through the story. It's only short but perfectly formed and it was a great way to spend my lunch break. The smut was amazingly hot but also tender and sweet. A perfect little christmas treat.
Don Bradshaw
inger marie skovdahl vervik
Feb 14, 2019
tammy rufo
Feb 14, 2019
When she’s not reading or writing steamy romantic fiction, you can find Reanna bouncing between swimming, boy scouts and book club. She’s living her very own happily ever after in the north-east of England with her husband, two (mostly) adorable boys and a collection of pets she did not ask for.

A writer of romantic fiction for fifteen years, Reanna writes strong, compelling characters who stay wit