Start by marking “From the Darkness (Dragons' House #1)” as Want to Read:
From the Darkness (Dragons' House #1)

From the Darkness

(Dragons' House #1)

Daniel Fenelli is a man haunted by nightmares of a past he doesn’t remember. Distrustful impulsive cold. Daniel is a man of contrasts. He is also vulnerable, loving and warm.

When his adoptive father, the respectable Detroit businessman and Mafia don, Giuseppe Fenelli, informs him about his plans to ally with the most powerful crime- fighting organization, the Dragons’
ebook
Published December 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about From the Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Darkness

Start your review of From the Darkness (Dragons' House #1)
Earlene Nelson
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love mpreg books. Most mpreg I've read so far have been shifters or Omegaverse. This throws a totally different view on mpreg. Medical experimentation! It has a different spin, which includes mobsters and law enforcement working together for good. Mad doctors and femme fatales working together on revenge. Boys falling in love with other boys. Babies lost then found again years later. Kidnapping. Suspense and excitement from the very beginning. Couldn't put it down until I got to the end. I ...more
Mimi
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book, packed with all the feelings. I fell in love with the main characters and their
stories, and I”m looking forward to the other books in the series.
Tillinna
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
”From the Darkness” is the kind of book that keeps you on the edge of your seat and leaves you with a hangover, begging for more. At least, this is what it did to me. Villains lurking in the shadows, characters plotting to bring the two MCs together or, on the contrary, to break them up, haunting secrets, friendships forged in the darkest of times, these are only some of the ingredients the two authors mixed together for creating this unique story.

I can”t wait to see what the next books in the
Nicole F
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story, loved the characters. I can't wait for the next one.
Ana
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked a lot of parts of the book but I did had some issues with it too. It had its ups and downs but I enjoyed reading it.

There were a lot of interesting parts in the plot that I really enjoy. I can’t share too much because it is easy to give too much spoilers away. Most of it, was Tarquin’s scene what I liked the most. There were also some secondary characters that I liked a lot. I would love to know more of their stories in the future.

It was interesting enough to keep my attention until
Emma Brown
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The love I have for this story and characters is undeniable. It’s well written and very well thought out. Can’t wait for more
Sue
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DRAGONS

This is a story filled with intrigue and plot twists. It is a beautiful love story between two lost souls. Men that have faced the worst of what this world has to offer. Daniel and Tarquin have pasts that they are ashamed of. When they meet, they find the one person who will change their lives. This is a brand new writing duo. I can't wait to see where H.M. WOLFE and E.L. NELSON adventure to next. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!
Julie Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
Fantastic

I didn't want to put this book down. I'm very excited to continue this series and see what comes next. I'm left with a book hangover!!
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Even though they were new authors to me they wrote a seamlessly flawless story with well developed characters and an intriguing storyline. I am beginning to love mpreg books, it seemed kind of far-fetched to me but as I am reading more and more of them I am loving them. A friendship is formed between Daniel and Tarquin and they become allies at their most vulnerable times. Bad guys are lurking in the shadows around every corner some trying to break them up and ...more
LoveReading
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore Daniel and Tarquin!!

I'm simply hooked! Great plot with engaging dialogue. Well established solid characters who made me swoon and fan myself I must say i plan to read this book again
Kaila
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
very good
SunShiney10
Dec 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wow. Thats stuff is dark. I know ill get nightmares from this horror show
Kim
Jan 05, 2019
Hadis
Dec 22, 2018
Fred Neumann
Jan 01, 2019
E.L. Nelson
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
David
Amanda Barnhardt
Feb 11, 2019
Barbara Harding
May 01, 2019

• Escaping Their Pasts (Crescent Edge Pack #1)
  • The Beast's Beauty
  • Joey (Joey, #1)
  • Omega's Power (Irresistible Omegas, #7)
  • Belkin Lake
  • Seeing Red (Trowchester Series #4)
  • Mind Games
  • The Sexual Urge
  • Taken by Him (Rough Love #2)
  • Lightning Strikes (Savage Storm #0.5)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Holiday Wishes & Alien Kisses
  • Falling For You (Falling For Him #1)
  • Zone Defense: (ManLove, #1)
  • The Billionaire Offer (In Too Deep, #1)
  • The Wanderer (The Sin Bin, #1)
  • Four Ever
  • A Subtle Breeze (Southern Spirits, #1)

Dragons' House (5 books)
  • Into The Light (Dragons' House, #2)
  • Out of the Shadows (Dragons' House #3)
  • From Dusk til Dawn (Dragons' House #4)
  • Stars and Nightmares (Dragons' House, #5)