Start by marking “Christmas Interference: A Baltimore Banners Warm-up Story” as Want to Read:
Christmas Interference: A Baltimore Banners Warm-up Story

Christmas Interference: A Baltimore Banners Warm-up Story

(Baltimore Banners #11.5)

This story originally appeared in the Hockey Holidays Anthology in November 2018.

Shane Masters wants nothing to do with Christmas. His idea of holiday fun is hanging out with the single guys from the Baltimore Banners while the team has a few days off for the season. The last thing he wants to do is go home and face the memories that haunt him at night--but this year he h
Published December 6th 2018 by BimHaven Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Interference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Interference

Christine
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas Interference is a taste of Shane & Chloe's story. It's a darker novella for the author but dives into an emotional tale. I really enjoyed this little taste we got of Shane & Chloe and I can't wait to find out more of their story.
Addictive_reads
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas interference warms you up for the next chapter in the series (4.5 stars)

Christmas Interference is a short novella or a ‘warm-up story’ from Lisa B Kamps’ Baltimore Banners hockey series and it is such a fantastic read! The story centers around Shane Masters who has been a shell of himself due to a mistake that he made 5 years ago. Ridden with guilt he avoids Christmas and does just about anything to avoid going home to confront the ghosts of his past. Until Chloe Hunter re-enters the p
Kelly
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just about perfect

Note I originally read and reviewed this as part of the Hockey Holidays anthology. While the anthology had a ton of great stories, this stood out there as one of my favorites.

Part of the Baltimore Banners series (which I haven’t read before though I have previously read and liked this author), I thought this worked well as a standalone and was a nice little introduction to the series and to the author’s writing style.

With great characters, this was a heart wrenching second cha
Angelina
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This 5 star prequel novella hooks you into the story of Shane and Chloe and leaves you wanting more. I'm so excited for their full length story, Fighting To Score, which will be released on 16 January 2019.

We get glimpses of Shane and Chloe's past in this warm up story, but there are questions still to be answered, and I get the feeling things won't be plain sailing as this couple try to heal and move on. I felt emotion after emotion whilst reading this story, and there was so much packed into t
Sherri Babb
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just loved this book. It was a small novella but it sure had a lot of drama and suspense in it. Both Chloe and Shane are dealing with what happened to both of them 5 years ago. Chloe has made the first move hoping that she can help repair the damaged that was done to Shane and Wyatt's friendship. Wyatt is Chloe's brother. But by bringing those 2 together it also puts her in Shane's path and all those feelings of love they had for each other come to the surface. This novella is a quick read ...more
Marybeth
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much emotion and romance was packed into this novella and WOW!! I loved it!!! I can't wait to get the rest of Shane and Chloe's story and hopefully more on Wyatt.
Five years ago something happened to tear Chloe and Shane, and Shane and her brother Wyatt apart. Chloe has waited long enough and sets a plan in motion to get everyone face to face again and hopefully mend fences and repair relationships. Let's hope there is enough Christmas cheer in the air to make it work!
I love the Banners serie
Momz Reading
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series of all the ones I read is the Baltimore Banners. Lisa B. Kamps continues to keep her storylines new and her characters unique. This is the warm up story to her next release and I can’t wait after finishing this. This is a short story that can be read alone, but for Baltimore Banners fans you know it’s setting up a great hockey romance to come. I can’t wait to see what happens with Shane and Chloe. Shane, Chloe, and her brother Wyatt, grew up best friends until they were torn a ...more
Sharon Jones
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first read this book in the Hockey Holidays Anthology. Every book was a brilliant read, but when I was given the chance to read Christmas Interference again, I jumped all over it.
This novella is a fantastic read. The only downside is that I really wished it was longer. Though Lisa did manage to pack a whole lot of story into this book.
I loved reading about Shane and Chloe - and yes even Wyatt. Lisa proves time and again why she is one of my favourite authors.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced
Kym
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There’s a lot of emotion packed into this short but sweet story about second chances - for Shane Masters that’s both a second chance with the woman (Chloe) he left behind when he joined the Baltimore Banners, and Shane’s former best friend, Wyatt (who also happens to be Chloe’s twin).

For a novella, this feels like a full-length story!

This is a wonderful addition to Lisa Kamps’ Baltimore Banners series but can be read as a stand-alone...but you will definitely read the other stories because they
Chris
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Interference is a quick sweet romance and can also be found in the Hockey Holidays Anthology.
Shane, a player for the Baltimore Banner hockey team, has lived with guilt and regret for the past five years and now he comes back home to face his best friend and his true love. The magic of Christmas does wonders to finally heal and repair what was lost by not only Shane but Wyatt and Chloe.
Melinda
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a big fan of hockey romance books and this author really does hit the nail on the head with this book. Especially as it’s a Christmas was too. A really great plot, with characters that you can’t help but loving and they take you on their journey with them right till the end of their story. Has drama, hockey, passion, chemistry and lots more. Definitely would recommend and can’t wait for more by this amazing author.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What's not to like, a quick read prequel to the next Baltimore Banners story.
We meet Shane Masters as he returns home for Xmas after more than 3 years.
His reception at his former best friend's house it less than welcoming...
Can his visit lay demons to rest?
Will there be forgiveness or even more blame and guilt?
Download this quick novella now to get an insight into Shane and his early life. It also sets the scene nicely for his full length story coming in January.
JKAF
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute little story

Possible SPOILERS

Shane hasn't been home in 5 years since the accident and now that's about to change. Shane is about to spend time at his former best friends house for a Christmas party.
Chloe is glad finally see Shane again but she's worried about what her twin brother Wyatt will and do when he finds out who's arriving at the house.
Shane and Wyatt need to fix what is going on so they can fix their friendship!
Lori Porter
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Very good story about Shane and Chloe. This is a heartwarming quick read about Shane who has always seemed so bitter and Chloe who we know very little about. This is a happily for now second chance between Shane and Chloe. I’m really looking forward to seeing their full story. This book gives you some insight into the past and sets the next book up perfectly. These characters have heart and I can’t wait to learn more.
Mary
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic and intense story! It's a fairly quick read but very captivating. It's about coming to terms with your past so you can move forward. I loved this holiday story! This one is about Shane Masters. His Aunt has asked him to come home after being gone for five years. This second chance story has angst, drama and holiday romance. This is a very well written story with some great characters! I look forward to reading "Fighting to Score"!!
Natasha
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything going for it. It has the second chance friendship, love, mistakes, and guilt. I absolutely loved this story. The plot line was fantastic and the characters were amazingly written. I fell in love with all of them. I can not wait to read more. I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book.
Brenda Moser
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with Shane and Chloe given a second chance. The author brings strong characters and weaves an intense and emotional story , moves it quickly and smoothly and I loved reading. Highly recommend this book and am looking forward to the next one.

Pamela Mitchell
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second-chance Christmastime quick read kept me glued to the book from beginning to end with realistic characters and a beautifully written emotionally-charged story. I love the Baltimore Banners series and can't wait to read more about Shane and Chloe's story that comes out in January. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author and this is my voluntary and unbiased review.
Karen Boozer
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this novel we are introduced to Shane, Chloe and Wyatt (Chloe's twin) and see them reuniting after years of separation after a tragic accident tore them apart. This was a feel good Christmas romance with the renewal of friendships. The only thing is that it was too short for me but the full length novel followed. This is a must read, especially before Fighting to Score.
Scrap
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, yes it is a quick read but it is so full of emotions that it just grabs you
Shane and Chloe get a second chance after 5 years apart, There is so much packed into this
novella that you wont want to put it down ............I adore all of this authors books, and highly recommend you read this!
Carole
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports
This is a great short novella to get you in the christmas spirit.
It deals with Shane from the Baltimore Banners going back home for christmas
after being away for 5 years.
There is so much unresolved angst that I found myself turning the pages.
I look forward to the full novel coming out next year to see what happens.
Jackie Forquer
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hockey
This story was originally a part of the wonderful Hockey Holidays anthology. With all of the feelings and soul searching in this story, I don’t really know how to put it into words. Luckily, Lisa did. It is an easy read with lots of emotion from all the characters. This story is so well written that, unlike many romance stories, I was never able to predict what was going to happen.
Deb
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a duel point of view, but I was most drawn to Shane's POV. Not because his was most of the story, but because I felt like I was in his head. I don't ever think I've read another author's writing that connected me so with the male as Author Kamps has done with Shane! I thoroughly enjoyed this short story! Looking forward to more!
Carol
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written short second chance. This is in introduction to Chloe and Shane. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories. I recommend it to all. I received it as an arc and voluntarily left my review.
Elizabeth
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was published originally in the Holiday Hockey anthology. It's Shane's turn to have a story, and boy is it a story. We meet Chloe and Wyatt, and Wyatt's anger. Is a great lead in to the next book in the Banner's series. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.
Becca
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. It is a quick read that definitely leaves you wanting more of Shane and Chloe. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Michelle
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet. Definitely need to read more about Shane and Chloe.
Michele Graham
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas Interference is a great quick read.
A Baltimore Banners - novella.
A super quick easy read.
A quick introduction to Chloe & Shane.

I voluntarily received an arc for review.
Marijke
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short, but intense. Another great read by Lisa B Kamps - can't wait for Chloe and Shane's story to continue in Fighting to Score
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Cannot wait to read more of Chloe and Shane's story. An excellent holiday novella about healing and second chances! I read an ARC copy of this book
Lisa B. Kamps is the USA Today Bestselling Author of The Baltimore Banners, featuring "…hard-hitting, heart-melting hockey players…" [USA Today], on and off the ice. Her Firehouse Fourteen series features hot and heroic firefighters who put more than their lives on the line and she's introduced a whole new team of hot hockey players who play hard and love even harder in her Banners' spin-off serie ...more

Baltimore Banners (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Crossing the Line (The Baltimore Banners, #1)
  • Game Over (The Baltimore Banners, #2)
  • Blue Ribbon Summer (The Baltimore Banners, #3)
  • Body Check (The Baltimore Banners, #4)
  • Break Away (The Baltimore Banners, #5)
  • Delay of Game (The Baltimore Banners, #6)
  • Shoot Out (The Baltimore Banners, #7)
  • On Thin Ice (The Baltimore Banners, #8)
  • One-Timer (The Baltimore Banners, #9)
  • Face Off (The Baltimore Banners #10)