Start by marking “Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood, #4)” as Want to Read:
Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood, #4)

Solomon's Surrender

(Paranormals of Avynwood #4)

Cocky. No word better described Solomon. He projected the playboy image, but only he knew the truth. Deep inside, he wanted what his brother and friends had—a mate.

Fifteen hundred years was a long time to be alone. Solomon’s pure vampire bloodline and family name made him desirable, but that didn’t take away the loneliness.

Lilah was fiercely indepen

To ask other readers questions about Solomon's Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solomon's Surrender

Start your review of Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood, #4)
Lorie Glowania
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How I love the Verascue brothers. Solomon is looking for his mate. All his friends and family seem to have found them except him. He wanders from one female to the next not finding his true mate until he wanders inside a bar and finds her. Connie (Lilah) is a cheetah fae who tends bar at Grizzly Don’s Tavern. She was abandon by her father and never met her mother because she died in childbirth. Lilah has magic and can read minds her strong wit and attitude has protected her so far but in comes S ...more
Mary
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this paranormal story. It's a good addition to the "Avynwood" stories. This is a fun fast paced story that is also very intriguing with mystery and suspense. The characters are strong and likable. Love Lilah and Soloman! Great chemistry between them. I love the twists and turns in their story.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
These stories just get better and better, connections to the characters, the side characters, bring you right into the story. I must have skipped a story of Ky’s since I last read was Ford’s story so there is some new developments I missed out with since then. I’ll have to get Kyla and reread Solomon’s story again to fill in the missing pieces.
Veronica LaRoche
Omg I’ve been waiting for Solomon’s story and of course I was t disappointed at all. Solomon has finally found his match in Lilah but she wants nothing too do with him. I love how protected Sol was with Lilah and of course when they finally got together it was absolutely perfection. I absolutely love this series and every character and I can’t wait too read more. Another amazing 5 star read that will have you glued too your kindle.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Stefanie Kral
✯✯Solomon Filled Stars!!!✯✯

Eek!! I wanted to dance along to Ren & Stimpy’s song Happy Happy Joy Joy when I saw Solomon’s story was the next one who’s story was being told!!

Lilah s a young cougar shifter. But, she’s not your typical shifter. She’s half cougar, half fae and she’s a loner. It was just her and her dad after her mom passed away. When her fae side came her dad abandoned her. Her closest friend Don, a bear shifter who owns the bar she works at.

Lilah’s not looking a
Nicole Floyd
Shelves: favorite-series
I really enjoyed this book. I am a big fan of Michelle's Paranormals of Avynwood series. This didn't disappoint.

Sidebar, if you love to talk about the series join the groups on Facebook. One is a reader for Michelle called Dare's Divas and the other is for talking about the Avynwood books, All Things Avynwood, especially if you've read the books and want to talk about everything going on.
#Team Titus #Team Tristin

Solomon's Surrender is the fourth book and we get to see hi
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
You know a book is going to be good when the dedication is to the characters from the book rather than real life people. 😂

Ford insisted this book be dedicated to him and him alone. His reasoning was that without him, Sol wouldn’t have been a part of my Avynwood world. Sol, however, said that was ridiculous. So, the book is dedicated to both of them. For without them, this world I created would be a lot less interesting.

I just love, love, love the world that Michelle Dare has c
Tracy
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Avynwood Series just keeps getting better and better with the spin offs that accompany it. During the Ariane Trilogy, we get introduced to Solomon Verascue, who’s Ford Verascue’s brother. Both are extremely hot in their own way of course and I can’t help but to love them both equally now after reading this. Solomon’s playboy side is fun and full of entertainment, but I got to see the softer, tamer side to him in this book and it was fan-freaking-tastic.

Sol has been searching for his mate fo
Aimee Bower
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Solomon has been waiting to find his mate, he doesn't know if it will happen. He is at loose ends with everyone he knows being mated. He can't keep bothering his brother. He goes to into the bar for a little action. His eyes are drawn to the female at the bar. He is instantly attracted to her, even more powerfully when he goes and speaks to her.
Lilah is helping her friend run his bar when he has a family emergency. She is working the bar when Solomon walks in. She doesn't want a mate or anythin
DonnaLee Saavedra
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoy diving into the world created by Michelle Dare once again. In this newest installment, I saw and appreciated a different side to her world. Previously, Solomon seems happy to keep to himself and watch the others live life for the most part and hiding his true emotions behind his shenanigans. The tone of this read may seem a bit more subdued, in some parts, do not fret, all of the author’s outstanding humor is still there and our favorite characters make their appearances, when ...more
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
This was my first book in this series and I liked the different presentation of the paranormals. Sol and his brother actually watched out for the safety of humans, not as an expectation, but because it mattered to them. That was a very nice, unique touch to introducing us to their world.

Solomon Verascue himself was an unmated playboy by reputation. But with everyone around him finding their mate, he wanted to find that special someone for himself too. When he wanders inside Grizzly Don’s Tavern
Becky Rendon
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
He's mine! Sol is mine!

Michelle Dare does it again. Solomon's Surrender brings to life everyone's favorite PITA. You can try and deny it but Solomon is the plucky comic relief in this cast of ever expanding paranormals.Its safe o say he has always been my favorite.

Solomon finally...FINALLY gets his mate! I know I'm making a big deal out of this but he isn't exactly a spring chicken. This "distinguished " vampire has 1500 years under his belt. A long time to be lonely...
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Once again Michelle Dare brings an incredible addition to the Avynwood Series! I fell in love with all these characters back in the Ariane Trilogy and I have to say I have yet to be disappointed by any book in this spin off. Solomon is a character I grew to love a whole lot through previous books and it’s an understatement to say I was excited to finally see this playboy meet his match.
What I wasn’t expecting was the softer, sweeter side that resides within him. There is definitely a whole lot
Karen Hrdlicka
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Dare has done it again. Throughout her paranormal series she has dangled Solomon, Ford's brother, like a carrot before her readers. She's finally delivered Sol's story and it is so good. Sol has been a fierce ally, a devoted brother, and a real pain in the tuckus in the Avywood series, so his fated mate is going to be just as hard to wrangle as he is. Lilah comes with a tragic backstory and though she is much younger than Sol, she is mature beyond her years. Enter one cocky vampire into ...more
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Paranormals of Avynwood series. Solomons surrender can be read as a standalone but the story is tied to the other books in the paranormals of Avywoods series and Aryanne trilogy.

This time is Solomon turn to find is mate. Hes a Fifteen hundred years old vampire and thats a lot of time when you're alone. Hes from a pureblood family line and the Versacues are a really well know family but that doesnt take away the feeling of beeing lonely. Until he meets Lilah,
Niki Driscoll
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
The eagerly awaited book for Solomon was an interesting mix of fun, danger and surprises. Solomon is always portrayed as a "goof", not really serious ever, very snarky and thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Ms. Dare has completed a difficult feet by showing us what lurks behind his cocky attitude. Living for as long as he has is sure to be lonely, meeting Lilah ( Connie) came out of the blue and sends him on an interesting quest to find out why the female intrigues him so much. I love the ...more
Judy
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to the Paranormals of Avynwood series!

We've met Solomon in previous books, he's sexy, he's funny, he's very cocky! We believe he'll never fall in love or get a mate and he's fine with that....or is he? He meets up with Lilah, a woman who will test his attitude, his patience and his view of ever finding/wanting a mate.

Lilah works at Donovan's bar. They are best friends and she loves him so much. However, he definitely is not her mate. While working one day this
Jessica Cox
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been a fan of Solomon's since the beginning. Him and his brother are just amazing characters who have such loud and our there personalities, they demand attention. Sol is just wanting what everyone around him has his mate. He meets Lilah a bartender at a local bear shifters tavern. He just knows she could be the one, but she wouldn't give him the time of day let along touch her. Lilah is a cheetah/fae shifter who is so guarded she will not let anyone close to her. Sol isn't willing to giv ...more
4katydid
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a great book and characters. Even though I am late coming into the series with Sol and Lilah's story that just means I have lots of earlier books to enjoy. Even though this book is a part of a series it contains lots of focus on just our H and h as they discover each other and work through their various issues with being mates. I like all the internal dialogue so we can see what each are thinking even if what they say doesn't scratch the surface. You get plenty of both of snark, depth ...more
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jrmr, prn
Everyone in Avynwood has a mate; everyone except Solomon. Even Ford, his younger brother, has one and he can’t wait to find his own. Is that fate in the cards for him?

I loved Lilah and her no-nonsense ways. I loved the way she stood up against Solomon’s mother and didn’t allow anyone to talk down to her. Solomon was sarcastic and funny. He can get annoying and often did, but he was loyal and willing to put his life on the line for those he cared about. He and Lilah were a perfect mat
Tameka
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Solomon is lonely and wants what everyone seems to have found their mate. When Solomon meets fiesty bartender Lilah he becomes hooked. This half fae half feline shifter makes everything in him come alive. She is afraid when he comes to pursue. She is young and he is a 1500 year old vampire who come from a line that is almost royalty. She has issue from losing her mother from birth and her father abandoning her at 4 years old. It’s hard for her to trust someone and let them into her life. But whe ...more
Christina Oswald
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Solomon and his cocky personality has been a favorite of mine in all of the Avynwood books. Solomon finally gets his HEA. Once he lays his eyes on Lilah, he knows she's different. Lilah doesn't need a mate. She's independent and can take care of herself. Working at her best friend's bar, a paranormal walks in and his cockiness drives her crazy.
The Paranormals of Avynwood is easily one of my favorite series. Michelle is a fantastic storyteller and knows how to suck you into t
Kendra Needs
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book four......so, so amazing, there no words that can do the book the justice that it deserves.

This is book four and the first three books must be read before this one as the characters and story cross over from one book to the next, but I promise they are all worth the read.

This book is filled with vampires, fae's and shifters, but the story is for Solomon and Lilah, he is vampire royalty and she is part shifter part fae, and their worlds collide one day when Solomon wa
Lisa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Solomon's Surrender is book four in the Paranormals of Avynwood series. The storyline is what I've come to expect from Michelle Dare, action-packed and emotionally charged. Solomon infuses all his encounters with equal parts swagger and humor as expected and perusing his mate Lilah/Connie is equally as entertaining. The mystery and suspense surrounding her drive the story. The old friends and family eager to lend a hand make this an even more enjoyable and interesting read. Fans of the series ar ...more
Nicole
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
*All of my reviews are voluntarily written*

The Verascue family has been a favorite of mine for a few books now! Poor Solomon stands on the side and watches as all of his friends and even his younger brother find their forever happiness with their mates. He's always wanted that for himself, but now he wants it even more.

Lilah is not your average shifter. She is part cougar shifter, but also part fae shifter, and that made her character really interesting to read.
Anne Dwyer
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lilah was deserted by her father as a very young child and has trust issues. Solomon has always been a player - but when he meets the feisty bar tender, something in him tells him that this is different. But will his past come back to haunt him and destroy his happiness, and his family? I loved hearing more about the rest of his family too - the Verascues are vampire royalty, and always make for great reading. And so do Ariane, Orion and all of the other members of the Avynwood pack! Loved it! ...more
Stephanie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Sol's story since the very beginning and I'm happy to report it did not disappoint! I felt a connection to Sol that I couldn't wait to learn more about him and why he was who he was. I felt there was so much he portrayed in the other books that I knew underneath it all would be an amazing vampire! We get to see two people battle their past and learn to depend on people and heal old wound! This, like all the Avynwood pack and their friends books is a much read!

Debra Richardson
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another riveting book in the Paranormals of Avynwood series. The storyline is well written, action-packed, intriguing, and emotionally deep. The humour, mystery, suspense, and friendships make this an even more enjoyable and interesting read. The characters are loveable; the chemistry between them is off the charts and undeniable. It is a very exciting read and comes highly recommended. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
Christin
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While sometimes I feel like when characters get their own book they seem to lose some of the magic that made them special, Solomon is definitely not one of those characters! His personality shines through the entire time. I think I love him even more than I previously did. Lilah is such a great match for him and pushes him in ways others won't. I absolutely loved their story and couldn't get enough. I was reeled in and was thrown for a loop near the end. It was a terrific book from beginning to ...more
Sherri Hotaling
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The title says it all, Solomon is swoon worthy and so so so awesome. I love his sexual innuendos. His crass humor and most of all how much he loves his mate. I am so happy Solomon got his happy ending. I was in a major slump book reading before I got my hands on the Ariane Trilogy and I flew thru the books loosing sleep in the process. I was so excited when I saw Ford, and Paige and Wake and now Solomon have their own books. They are so good and so we'll written!! Loved it all!!!

I got a ARC fro
« previous 1 3 next »

• Anchor (First to Fight, #1)
  • The Bridesmaid Gets Lucky: A Second Chance Romantic Novella (Sweet Dreams Series, Book 1)
  • Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • A White Bird Flying
  • Stay For Me (Slippery Curves #1)
  • Coming Home to the Cowboy (Redemption Ranch, #2)
  • The Challenge: The Redemption Series Book 1
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Forbidden Desires
  • Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators, #1)
  • Evil Sushi
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • It Had to Be You
  • Breaking Free: A book of poems
  • R.I.P. Parts 1 and 2
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)
  • Sin & Tonic
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Two (Dirty Rich Secrets, #2)
Michelle Dare is a romance author. Her stories range from sweet to sinful and from new adult to fantasy. There aren’t enough hours in the day for her to write all of the story ideas in her head. When not writing or reading, she’s a wife and mom living in eastern Pennsylvania. One day she hopes to be writing from a beach where she will never have to see snow or be cold again.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authormichel...

Paranormals of Avynwood (9 books)
  • Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood, #1)
  • Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, #2)
  • Kylest's Reign (Paranormals of Avynwood, #3)
  • Brayden's Return (Paranormals of Avynwood #5)
  • Tempting Titus (Paranormals of Avynwood #6)
  • Denying Davian (Paranormals of Avynwood #7)
  • Ladon's Desire (Paranormals of Avynwood #8)
  • Craving Camden (Paranormals of Avynwood #9)