Start by marking “Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood, #1)

Wake's Claim

(Paranormals of Avynwood #1)

Wake had lived in fear for far too long. Life hadn’t been easy for him. Every day he resisted his natural instincts to claim the one female meant for him. An event from his past stopped him in his tracks every time his primal urges pushed him toward her.

Paige accepted the role she played in Wake’s life. She was the one he wanted but never allowed himself to have. But when

Win a Copy of This Book

• Wake's Claim by Michelle Dare
    Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood Book 1)
    Release date: Mar 22, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win one of 100 ebooks of Wake's Claim!

Format: Kindle book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 422 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 16 - Mar 23, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Wake's Claim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wake's Claim

Elaine
    Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I'm claiming Wake and Paige one can't go with out the other lol! What an amazing story! Wake has self doubt and doesn't think that he deserves Paige but Paige thinks he doesn't want her!!
    This book is every emotion all round in one big ball!
    Michelle Dare's writing flows with such ease as her characters come to life, it ebbs and flows gracefully with every page that is written, I am star struck!!
    Lisa H
    Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wake suffered recent trauma that left him in a very fragile state.
    He knows his mate is Paige but he’s too paralyzed with fear and it keeps him immobile.

Paige hangs out with the pack and is thinking about moving on, but it’s really when another shifter expresses interest in her and then she’s taken, does he wake up and finally take action.

Karen Hrdlicka
    Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Review to Come
    Nicole Floyd
    Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: favorite-series
    The Avynwood Pack is back and sassier than ever! If you read The Ariane Trilogy then you're familiar with the shifters of Avynwood, their human mates and friends and their vampire and fae allies. Most of the characters make appearances and of course the fan favorites return. This time it's Wake and Paige who get their story told. If you have not read The Ariane Trilogy I would recommend it. It explains more about the Avynwood Pack, you get to read about Ariane and Orion's story and get backgroun ...more
    Samantha Payne
    Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This book is based on Wake and Paige’s story. If you have read The Ariane Trilogy Orion and Ariane’s stories then you're familiar with the shifters of the Avynwood Wolf Pack, their mates and friends as well as their vampire and fae friends. If you haven’t read the series than I HIGHLY recommend it as they contain very important moments and events that you will need to be aware of before reading this book.

An
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Based on the same characters from the Avynwood Pack that we met in The Ariane Trilogy, this is Wake & Paige's story (of how they get together as a couple). Although this is a stand-alone book, you don't have to read The Ariane Trilogy, it's helpful and definitely worth it, for both the world building/background info as well as because it really is a Great Series in its own right.

Wake's Claim is set after The Ariane Trilogy and we pick up with Paige & Wake in alternating Points Of View fo
    Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: jrmr
    If you remember Wake from the Ariane Trilogy, then you know his struggle. He lives with self-doubt and doesn’t believe that he deserves a woman to claim. Yet the attraction between Paige and himself cannot be denied. His wolf wants to claim her and Wake fights with himself trying to escape this feeling. When Paige finds herself in danger, Wake realizes he can’t live without her and decides to give their relationship a chance.

I enjoyed the story. I wanted to know more about Wake and read more abo
    Christina Oswald
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved Wake in the Ariane Trilogy and couldn't wait to read his story. Michelle Dare doesn't disappoint! The writing will suck you in and the story will keep you captivated. Wake has had some major traumatic events happen that caused him to reject claiming his mate. Paige doesn't understand why Wake refuses her. She feels something with him and is sure he feels it too.
    Wake's Claim can be read as a standalone, but you'll want to read the Ariane Trilogy first as we meet Wake and Paige and they h
    Sally Maxwell
    Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    The only thing I really disliked about this book was the rehashing at the beginning, of who was who and what they were etc, I get why it’s done, but I don’t like it, maybe it’s just me.🤷♀
    But I did enjoy Wake and Paige’s story, had me crying, and Solomon had me laughing, and that ending was spot on.
    There are so many characters in this book and in the previous series that you are left wanting to know more about, Solomon, Kylest are my two favourites.
    Lorie Glowania
    Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wake has been through a lot and is having trouble coming to terms with it all. He has feelings for Paige and Paige for him the problem he’s afraid that she will get hurt and pushes everyone including her away thinking it’s for the best. Will he realize that he needs Paige in his life before it’s too late or will he let her walk away. Loved seeing these characters again after the Ariane trilogy. Another great paranormal read my Michelle Dare. Can’t wait for more
    Veronica LaRoche
    Michelle delivers again . This book will give you all the feels. Paige and Wake’s story is truly amazing and beautifully written. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop. Wake and Paige journey was absolutely well written and had me glued too my kindle. I absolutely love this story and absolutely love these characters. I can’t wait for the next book in this series.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

I
    Anne Dwyer
    Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wake has known for a long time that Paige is his mate - but he cannot escape his fears and nightmares from the past. Paige finds it impossible to forget him and move on - and when danger strikes at her, they can only survive together. i loved this story - it was so good to reconnect with my favorite characters from the Ariane Trilogy! I would love to see more about all of them!

Aimee Bower
    Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This books was nicely paced from start to finish with the building of Paige and Wakes relationship. Only comment that the trouble with Paige should have started sooner, if felt like it was just thrown in and felt rushed. Otherwise enjoyed the book. Look forward to other books from this series that will introduce more characters into this world.

I received this book from Booksprout for an honest review of this book.
    poppy
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This is Wake and Paige's story I just loved this book and you cannot help but feel for these two. Wake has been through a lot and is struggling to come to terms with it he loves Paige but thinks he is unworthy and is frightened of hurting her. Paige loves Wake but thinks he does not want her so she is considering moving on but that all changes when someone else starts showing an interest in her.
    Véronique Laplante Grenier
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I really love to return to the world of The Avynwood Pack that we met with Arianna and Orion's story. Wakes Claim take places after Ari' story. Really enjoyed reading Paige and Wake story and each chapter take turn with both of their point of view.

Brenda Moser
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Another great read by Michele Dare. This one brings Paige and Wake's story. She gives them a passionate chemistry and takes them on an adventure on their way to love. It's a beautifully written story and I enjoyed reading.

Ola Adamska
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Wake's claim is a book one in Paranormals of Avynwood. A spin-off to the Ariane trilogy. Can be read as standalone as the author provides all the needed information. But I would recommend reading Ariane trilogy as this story is following the original trilogy.
    This is a story of Wake and Paige. There will be lots of angst love friends and denying what your fate is.
    I really liked this story.
    Gladys
    Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I enjoyed this very emotional read. Wake and Paige's story offers plenty of angst, emotional turmoil and drama. The engaging romance holds your attention well as desire wars with fear and puts love at risk. This is my frank, freely posted review.
    Kimberly
    Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    The book is a good teen and young adult paranormal romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good. The story is an enjoyable, and emotional read.

Christina McIntosh
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow, I was anticipating Wakes story to be so good and it was more than I expected it to be! I love his storyline and how it unfolds, so good!! A must read!

Jessica Feeney
    Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This is my first book by author Michelle Dare and it won’t be the last. Wakes Claim was such a great book. The story flows from page to page and I couldn’t seem to put it down.This book has everything you want in a paranormal book and so much more. I highly recommend it to everyone.
    Ada
    Isolette  Chaves
    Mar 21, 2019
    Elycia Delgado
    Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    All you want and more. I’ve been patiently waiting for this book, and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s heart breaking, but the pieces will get put back together. I can tell you though, that I did not expect the character Solomon to affect me in this way. I think he’s my new fav character and needs a book about him! This is a must read even if you haven’t read previous books.

Crystal Spieker
    Natalie
    Dec 29, 2018
    Kerry Szymanski
    Dec 29, 2018
    Michelle Dare is a romance author. Her stories range from sweet to sinful and from new adult to fantasy. There aren’t enough hours in the day for her to write all of the story ideas in her head. When not writing or reading, she’s a wife and mom living in eastern Pennsylvania. One day she hopes to be writing from a beach where she will never have to see snow or be cold again.

Facebook: https://www.f

Paranormals of Avynwood (4 books)
    • Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, #2)
    • Kylest's Reign (Paranormals of Avynwood, #3)
    • Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood, #4)