Start by marking “Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)” as Want to Read:
Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)

Crowned by Fate

(Crowned #2)

He asked me to love him, so I engraved his name onto my heart.
He craved my loyalty, so I let him feast on my soul.
I wanted a husband, but he gave me a monster.
So, I made it my pet.
The lines between what was real and what wasn’t were blurred.
Our story was a lie.
Until now.
Published May 17th 2020

Start your review of Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 TWISTY CROWNS

Nothing is as it seems. That is the best way to describe Crowned by Fate. Every single time I thought I knew what was happening, who was on whose side, Amo dropped another bomb that blew my world apart.

Isa and Bryant are their own brand of crazy, and I kind of loved it. Even when Bryant was dominant and alpha with her, there was an underlying softness and tenderness to it. Isa is straight up crazy and I love it. She is one of the baddest heroines
Genevieve || GCK's Book Review Blog ||
5 *CROWNED* star

OMFG! This is EVERYTHING AND SO MUCH MORE! This is dark and twisted and it's suck your black soul and never give it back!

Crowned by Fate is the second book in Crowned Duet. It can’t be read as a standalone! You need to read Crowned by Hate first. It is a dark romance with thriller and crime elements.
We can read this story in different timeline, from Bryant and Isa’s POV. Isa is more powerfull as the first book. She is a real fighter. And Bryant ❤️ He is clever, protector and the
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A perfectly twisted tale that had my mind running wild till the very end!

The web of deceit in this book is indescribable! I am in awe at the pure talent of Amo Jones! She Never ceases to amaze me with her vivid plot lines! Her mind is so beautifully twisted and I’m here for all of it!

The continuation and ending of Bryant and Isa’s story is going to shock and awe! The way they push each other omg! Their heat is off the charts and their emotions bleed off the page! If you haven’t started the due
Keri Loves Books
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She will steal the floor out from under you. She will shatter your heart and leave you broken. She will completely turn everything you think you know upside down. And as you are cursing her out in your head, you will know that you truly love the toture she is making you endure!! The queen of dark and twisted romance brings this duet full circle and you’ll never be the same.

Isa is not gone. She was lost inside her mind. Everyone abandoned her thinking she was gone forever. Our girl is back and sh
Geethu
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Any idea when this book will be released??????
✨ Lucy ✨
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I don't think there are enough words to describe what I felt reading this book.

I'm still speechless

This story really played a number on me and on my sanity(If I ever had one).

Nothing was how It looked like, everything was upside down , for a moment I really couldn't understand what was happening and how did I miss tha
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„In the end, all that matters is who made it with you.”

If after reading Crowned by Hate your mind was blown away, then be prepared that after Crowned by Fate absolutely nothing will be left of it. The mindgame Amo pulled in this book has drained all of my brain cells. After the stunt Jones pulled at the end of book #1 in the Crowned Duet, I was very curious how this story will unfold. But what I have just read? It’s indescribable. I felt like I was thrown in the middle of the escape house. P
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“Fuck.” He bites on my bottom lip, enough for the metallic taste of blood to cling to the back of my throat. Pressing another kiss to my lips, he slides off my body and slaps my pussy. “It’s mine whether you fucking admit it or not. She knows who her daddy is.”

THIS IS NOT A HEARTS AND FLOWERS READ. I mean, it's Amo. This story is MESSED UP. Warning you now! Again, it's Amo, and I MEAN THAT WITH UTTER RESPECT. Ok, now book rant time, grab a seat....

This duet did so many things to me, I didn't kn
ABookLover73
FIVE BRILLIANT STARS for Isa and Bryant ❤💜🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

THIS BOOK DESERVES MORE THAN FIVE STATS!!!

Amo did it again!!!

She won me over again with her writing style and unique story!

This book gave me all the feels!

As I read, my emotions constantly changed from fear, anger through laughter to tears to a broken heart in a thousand pieces so that in the end my heart would be filled and get the end I wanted and wished for from the beginning.

This book kept me awake all night because with each chapter the sto
Mickeysreads
May 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020-read, two-star, arc
This is one of the most difficult reviews for me to write. I just ugggh. I love Amo Jones. I always love her plots. She is the queen of dark romance. I’m just sad I didn’t like this one. Especially since I really did like the first book.

So as I have already stated that I’m really disappointed with this book. I just couldn’t connect with Isa at all. I did not understand her or her actions, she felt bipolar to me. One minute she is saying and doing something and the next she is doing the complete
Bookshelf Obsessions
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMFG! You are not ready for this incredible conclusion to Crowned by Hate.

These characters drew me into this mindfuck of a story and I couldn't stop turning the pages. I needed answers! And you better bet your ass I got more than I bargained for.

You are not ready.

My emotions were all over the place. I screamed (mostly at Amo), I cried, I even begged at one point. This book was a complete mindfuck, like I would expect anything less from my Queen. But yeah, you are not ready.

And so you know, De
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Crowned by Fate totally destroyed my emotions but it's hands down the most twisted, brilliant and mind-blowing dark romance I've ever read so far.
Isa and Bryant story took me on the wild ride through the maze of lies, betrayals and manipulations and I was astounded by their story. I totally had no freaking idea how they will get out of their mess.

You won't be certain a damn thing in this part of the story and everything you knew from the previous one will fall apart and be crashed at your feet
BookSmackedMel
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fucked-me-up
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this book.

Amo Jones has this way of writing a story that is so captivating. She has this signature style that I love. There are always so many layers to them. Crowned by Fate is full of WTF moments, twist and turns and it's utterly entertaining.

Basically her stories are BADASS !!!! She's a master at giving you that anti-hero that you would willingly follow down the dark path even when you know in your head that it's not what you should do. Dirty and deli
Chelsea
May 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
As of now, 2 Stars!

I'm putting this book on hold but will mark it as read.

Will I be getting back to reading this again?
Maybe yes but probably no.

Why? I don't feel mindf*cked. Instead I felt like I was thrown a couple of twist unbeknownst to me and completely out of the blue just to make the story shocking. Was I amazed? No. I've reached 93% and I still don't have the drive to finish the book - it's been more than a month.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
NativeHippiesBookObsession
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“𝐿𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝐼’𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇.”

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜! 𝐈𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲!

After reading the first book in The Crowned Duet, I entered the second book with my stomach flipping with anticipation -and trust me it didn’t go away throughout the entire book!
I sat on the edge of my seat biting my nai
 Nayeli ღ
⭐5 Dark and Twisted Stars

"Enough bittersweet love to kill you, but the right dose of pain to remind you that you're alive."

A dark romance book? Yes.
A lot of plot twists? Yes.
A crazy and twisted one? Of courseee!!

This book was really really good. Amo Jones, let me tell you something...you're a queen! ❤️

I mean, the amount of times this story left me with my mouth open are insane.
If with the first one (CBH) I couldn't stop reading, I can confess this one wasn't an exception either. Amo writes t
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
What a mind blowing experience this book is! You must read Crowned by my Hate prior to this duet. Bryant and Isa Royal are back after the surprising and jaw dropping cliffhanger in book one. So many new characters, twists, lies and revelations my head is spinning. I can’t really say too much without spoilers. This is a brilliant, exhilarating, psychological romantic suspense. All your questions will be answered but be prepared to work/suffer for them first. Bryant is well...WOW and Isa is such a ...more
PP's Bookshelf
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you think you know the limit to where Amo Jones can go, you are dead wrong.
If you think you have a hang of the twisted and dark mindgames Amo Jones can play with you, you are, AGAIN, dead wrong.
If you think you will come out on the other side of Crownd by Fate with any piece of your sanity and soul intact, you are dead wrong.
And if you think you can get ready or be prepared for the ridiculously addictive and sensational ride Amo Jones will take you on, YOU ARE DEAD FREAKING WRONG!
I am not sur
Whoo Gives A Hoot
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
Crowned by Fate is the highly anticipated conclusion to Amo Jones' dark and twisted Crowned Duet that readers have all been (im)patiently waiting for since arriving at that cliffhanger ending from Crowned by Hate. This mindf*ck ending was a readers worst nightmare, you know the kind where you find yourself on edge, even days after finishing. I couldn't even imagine how readers who have been waiting YEARS to get their hands on this story managed t
☘ Lily ☘
I'm going to rant. But this is not an angry rant. It's just a ha-ha rant.

This book has the most convoluted plot I've ever read. I think.

Have you ever watched Gag Concert (the Korean skit show)? There was this funny skit called 'Knew This Would Happen' that just beautifully described what this book was to me. It is so cringingly bad to see these characters trying to one upped each other. It was so stupid even the shocking moments, plot twists moments, I found myself laughing over them.

Like, "of
A Book Obsessed Brit
Firstly you need to read Book 1 Crowned by Hate before you read this book; but this book! This fucking book! If you thought that you couldn't get anymore twists then what Amo threw at you in Crowned By Hate then you better be prepared to buckle up, enjoy the ride and hope you can swim because Amo is about to throw you in the deep end with this one.

Bryant and Isa's story continues following on from that cliffhanger ending of Book 1. Isa is even more of the fierce, sultry Queen Bee and she has sha
Elizabeth
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a PERFECT ending! Isa and Bryant's story comes to an end and I couldn't be more devastated. To say their story was a roller coaster is an understatement. Honestly, I got pulled into this book by Amo Jones and didn't let go until the very last page. There was mystery, love, craziness ( a whole lot of it) and all of that made the experience so much better! Every piece falls into place and there is such a relief when you start understanding the "why" of everything. GREAT DUET
Leah City of Words and Pages
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
„People talk about how powerful the word love is, but neglect to mention the potency of being unloved. It’s crippling to your mental health and leaves stains as dark as an ember on your soul.“

That was a masterpiece! Absolutely a masterpiece!

From the beginning I was a part of this story. From the first page I couldn‘t put it down.

I adore Amo‘s books since I read the Elite King‘s Club series in 2018 and I am so glad that I discovered her.

The Story hypnotized me and made me feel so many things.
❤️ Nanda ❤️
First of all, I will say that to be able to enjoy this book, you have to forget the essence of Crowned by Hate.
You will have the love/hate story of Bryant and Isa, and you also have a few others characters from the first book (like Devon, Jess, Brianna and Jerry) but that's it... All the others characters are left behind and new ones comes to play.

About Jerry or Jer, in CBH he was the MIB responsible for Isa's security as daughter of the president of US, but in this one, he'd take Brian's place,
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 mindblowing stars***

NOW AVAILABLE!!!

"Not all truths should rise. Some should be doused in lies and remain buried.-Isa"

Honestly, i don't know how Amo is doing it!!!!
Her writing is addictive and their characters, no matter how good or bad, are pulling you under their spell!!!!
I don't have to tell you that this book have to be read after "Crowned by Hate", right??? It is a given!!!!
Well, after that ending in the first book, i was losing my mind with assumptions!!!!
What the hell had hap
Lizs.book.nook ||Elizabeth||
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again Amo proves why she is the Queen. This book was packed full of intense chaos that only Amo can write so well. Even after 3 years since book 1, Amo brought me right back into the world of Isa and Bryant like I never left.

This book was a total mindf**k, with one thing after the other. It was an intense ride, but one I would go on time and time again. From page 1, I was completely captivated, sucked in to the story of Isa and Bryant. Bryant and Isa’s story is a perfect storm, raw and unf
Amanda Davanzati
*ARC Review*

Its bittersweet, to come to a conclusion after this super crazy ride, but it was perfect in every way!
There is finally clarity in my life, Crowned by Fate give the much needed answers after reading Crowned by Hate.

Amo once again, KILLED it with this book! This book was out of this world. Just when you think you're starting to piece it all together and think you have things figured out, Amo will flip the script on you and have you asking so many more questions. Crowned by Fate, will
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

After the way Crowned By Hate ended, and the two year wait for Crowned By Fate, this book whore couldn’t wait to read more about Isa and Bryant. Let me say this before going into my review. If you thought your mind was fucked with Crowned By Hate, well that is child’s play for what you will feel during Crowned By Fate but trust me it is so worth it!

I devoured this book in a day. I was consumed to figure out what
Rumi
What an epic conclusion to the Crowned Duet!!

I’ve been (im)patiently waiting for this book since 2017, almost three years. Yes, THREE flipping years. And yes, the wait was worth it. So freaking worth it.

NGL, that blurb had me on edge. And when I learnt that Bryant was now Isa’s ex-husband – you read that right, ex-flipping-husband – I screamed. But not as much as I screamed when I finally got this baby in my hands. Then I started reading and screaming some more. This book had my mind racing fro
Janell Lovell
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW OMG Amo Jones is absolute GENIUS!

Holy **** she wasn’t kidding when she said her beta readers were swearing at her reading this lol I seriously wanted to fly to NZ and smack her....

I’m not going to spoil this masterpiece because you guys truly need to experience this incredible story one we’ve all been waiting for and let me tell you guys it’s totally worth the wait. All those questions you had throw them out the damn window lmao because Amo throws in some new and bloody

• The Modern Gentleman
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Coach Me
  • The Naughty Princess (Naughty Royals #0.5)
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • California Dreamin'
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Through the Lens
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • Julian (Trinity Academy Book 4)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Steal You Away
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy Book 5)
  • Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
Amo Jones is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author whose books have been translated in multiple countries.

She resides in the tropics of Australia with her family, though she's a born and bred Kiwi who more often than not, misses New Zealand.

You can follow her here:

Website: http://www.amojonesbooks.com/ Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/amojonesauthor
Join my Wolf Pack: https://www.

Crowned (2 books)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)

News & Interviews

“I was built from ice, and he was made from the waters of the Atlantic, but essentially, that same ocean that created Bryant was the very same that I built my ice walls with.” 1 likes
“We fight dirty but it only serves as foreplay. We turn our dirt into the storm and kill everyone in our path.” 0 likes