Start by marking “Dog Gone (The Paws and Pose Mysteries Book 3) (A Paws and Pose Mystery)” as Want to Read:
Dog Gone (The Paws and Pose Mysteries Book 3) (A Paws and Pose Mystery)

Dog Gone (The Paws and Pose Mysteries Book 3) (A Paws and Pose Mystery)

It’s Christmastime on the exclusive island of Moon Key and Elle Pressley, doga instructor, is excited about her new client—movie star, Talia Hill. But that excitement quickly turns to shock when Ms. Hill’s dog nanny is found dead and her beloved terrier, Ginger, goes missing. With the help of her P.I. boyfriend, Elle leads the search for Ginger.

As suspects pile up, a rans
Published December 6th 2018 by misterio press

To ask other readers questions about Dog Gone (The Paws and Pose Mysteries Book 3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dog Gone (The Paws and Pose Mysteries Book 3)

Linda
Shannon Esposito writes a doggone great story! Having enjoyed the two previous stories in the Paws and Pose series, I quickly downloaded book 3. If you love dogs, you’ll enjoy the antics of this plot as protagonist Elle Presley leaps into the fray of a murder and dognapping on a beautiful private island in Florida where she works at a pet spa/resort teaching doga classes. The story has a sweet para-twist, also. I highly recommend book 3.
Jeanie Jackson
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing mystery and awesome characters. Who could ask for more? Dogs!

I'm hooked! I love Shannon Esposito's Pet Psychic series so I was excited to see that she had a new one out Paws and Pose Mysteries. I was thrilled a to get the chance to read and review the arc of the third book, Dog Gone even though I had not had the chance to read the first two, although I had recently added them to my Kindle.
I enjoyed Dog Gone so much that as soon as it came out, I grabbed a personal copy. The mystery
Carole Craddock
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series! I read the first two books previously, and when I looked up another series by the same author, I discovered this one had been released and I didn't know it! I read it in two days, it kept my constant attention. Sure wish I could take her doga class!
Carolann Hiller
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Doggie yoga

A large glass sculpture of her beloved dog upsets HOA decorating rules. Talia refusing to take down her sculpture leads to murder and mayhem and a kidnapped dog.
Sally J Barnett