Start by marking “Boss Undercover: Part 2 (Boss Undercover Series)” as Want to Read:
Boss Undercover: Part 2 (Boss Undercover Series)

Boss Undercover: Part 2 (Boss Undercover Series)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When it comes to money, investments, profits and losses, there’s nothing Zack doesn’t know. He’s the best in the business—which is why he’s the boss.

As the boss he knows when a risk is worthwhile, and Claire? She’s a risk he’s willing to bet his goddamn life on. He’s falling for her…hard.

But love is supposed to be simple, right? It should just be a matter of ‘he wants he
Published December 18th 2018 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Boss Undercover, please sign up.
J.S. Badham Hey Shirley! Yes, there will be a book three! At the moment, I haven't got a data set but it shouldn't be too long! :)

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the continuation from part one and holy hell what a ride this couple is on. I mean when you like someone and want to date them it should be easy if you both like each other and in this case Zack and Claire like each other but there is so much in the way. For starters he is her boss and dating in the workplace is a no no so they have to sneak around.

Then if things could not get worse there is a war brewing within Zack's company and Zack is in for the fight of his life. But to him that is
Amy Crandall
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*This is Part 2, be sure to read Part 1 of Boss Undercover first*

One word: WOW! Badham has certainly turned up the heat in the second instalment of Boss Undercover! This story had me on the edge of my seat nearly the entire time and I couldn’t get enough of Zack and Claire! This author has really done her research, as you can tell throughout the novel. I’m super excited to find out what happens next!!!
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In case anyone didn't get the memo from the title, this is Part 2, so YOU MUST READ PART 1 FIRST, as it's a continuing story line, and frankly, there's a lot going on which would make it easy to get confused if you don't. Now, I've gone back & forth about how I wanted to rate this story, as I've had some issues with the hero, Zack. And most likely they stem from how much I wanted to hurt him in Part 1, which leads me to my second issues, the heroine, Claire. See, there are times that I think ...more
Jenny Prose
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5/5
Boss Undercover: Part 2
By J. S. Badham

The story of a man who goes undercover in his own company and gets more than he bargained for in life and love.

Loved this series so far can’t wait for book 3!

Review by Jen M.

J.S. Badham
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Vivek
Laurie Carrillo
is currently reading it
Marie
Jan 11, 2019
Romance is just one thing J.S.Badham cannot get enough of! Whether it’s the typical cliché love-at-first-sight or I-hate-you-but-also-love-you compelling stories, they’re always close to her heart! Most will probably see it as trash literature but love is what makes the world go around! So, why not romance?
Her spark for writing began at the age of fifteen; a passion ignited thanks to her favourite