Start by marking “Make Me Yours” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours

Make Me Yours

Remington Key: I left the Navy, scored a billion in tech, got married, and had a baby. I did everything by the book. Happily ever after, right?

Fast-forward four years, and I’m alone, raising my daughter, caring for my mother-in-law, and trying to keep my stuff together. How did this happen?

Published March 3rd 2019 by TLM Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Yours

Start your review of Make Me Yours
Stacy Ross
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I signed up to receive an ARC of Make me yours by Tia Louise based solely on the description of the book. The plot seemed like a storyline I would be interested in and the book did not disappoint. I was hooked from the moment I started reading the book. I had a huge migraine and looking at the screen was not helping but once I started I couldn’t stop. I had the book finished the same day I started and I loved every minute of the book.

The book was like a fairy tale. Remi and Ruby’s chemistry was
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Make Me Yours is by Tia Louise. I don’t know what it is about Tia’s books. She has this power over me, drawing me in to her books and making me fall in love with her characters. This book was no exception. It was amazing! Did you read Make You Mine? In that book we met Drew and Gray. Now it’s Drew’s best friend, Ruby’s turn. This is a stand alone romance. You definitely don’t need to read any of the other books before reading this one.

Ruby Bank’s life isn’t going the way she had hoped. She
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

IN THE MOOD FOR A SINGLE DAD!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:
I was clearly drunk the night I offered a gorgeous girl in a bar $500 a day to be my live-in nanny. Or maybe it was my dick talking.
So what if I’ve been alone
Tammi
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story from Tia Louise!! This one made my fairytale Disney princess loving heart so happy. I just sighed and smiled all the way through the book until I didn't because sometimes men are so dumb!
I loved Ruby and Remi from their instant attraction, to their work relationship (that I wasn't going to go as planned Lol), through their rough time of finding their way, right to their dreamy HEA.
Through it all was little bundle of giggles, Disney songs and pigtails Lillie. She stole my
Jen
IF you have been following my reviews this year, then you know that I haven't found many five star reads for 2019. I am very excited to report that this is going down as one of my "Best of 2019" books immediately! I absolutely adored everything about this story! It was just so heart warming and sexy all rolled into one! Tia Louise did a beautiful job with this one, and I found myself thinking how I didn't want it to end!

This is a stand alone; however Ruby is the best friend of the heroine from
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

description
I frigging LOVED Ruby in MAKE YOU MINE so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. I loved every minute. It was well written. It was well paced. The plot was engaging. It was sugary sweet. It was low angst. It was sexy. It was funny. There was no OW or OM drama. It had a hot single Daddy that had been celibate since his wife died (4 years). It had a feisty, and hilarious non virgin (thank you god) heroine. It had a great cast of secondary characters. Lillie was adorable. Eleanor legit
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Let me say this, Tia Louise, you own me with your books!!! I am so in love with your writing and your stories!!! Another fantastic read from you!!! I can not wait to get your next one!!!

If you want that chemistry, the Instalove, the fall in love with your boss kind of book, this is it!!! But add in loads of passion, and buckets full of love!! Remington and Ruby make the perfect pair. We were introduced to both in Make you Mine (Drew & Gray's story). But getting their story is so amazingly
Christy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo IMG_5039_zpspo7ikya4.png
She awakens parts of me I thought had long been dormant.
When I first started reading ‘Make Me Yours’, I thought… wow. This whole thing seems really familiar. It didn’t take me long to realize that Ruby and Remi are secondary characters from Louise’s ‘Make You Mine’ and one of the scenes was in both books. I was excited when I remembered this, as I loved Ruby in the previous book!

Ruby needs a job and Remi needs a nanny… Ruby isn’t looking to become a nanny but her current job
Tia Louise
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am SO EXCITED to bring you MAKE ME YOURS! Ruby + Remi's Single dad-Nanny romantic comedy is so much more than you expect... I can't WAIT for you to meet these two lovebirds.

Ruby is sassy and hilarious and BROKE... Remi is focused and intense, and DROWNING... She agrees to help him with his adorable daughter Lillie in exchange for a ridiculous salary. A one-month trial period. They will NOT get involved... Too bad their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!!!!

Get it at the Special Release Week Price
Sabrina
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Ruby and Remi gave me all the feels! First off, how cute are their names together? Second, as characters they were equally adorable. They were so sweet together and actually just this entire book was filled with sweetness. From both Ruby and Remi, and Remi's little, girl Lillie. I swear I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading this story and I loved that about it. It's just a really happy book. There was a small amount of angst with Ruby fighting the
Diana
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Make Me Yours is my first Tia Louise book, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even though it is a stand alone, there are cross over characters from Make You Mine.

The story revolves around a widower, Remington Key, who is determined to build his business and not falling in love with his new nanny, Ruby Banks. The story is told from a duel POV, which I appreciated because we get to see what is going on in Remington’s head. How he is just crazy about Ruby, but what is even more important, his love for
Carvanz
I am totally swooning right now! Remi is everything I had hoped he would be! Of course he did right by picking Ruby to be the one for him and together they absolutely sent me into a place of pure giddiness.

description

I am that reader that absolutely adores a hero who knows what he wants and goes for it, no matter what obstacles stand in his way. And that’s what we get with Remi. From the first moment he met Ruby he wanted her and the more he got to know her, the more he wanted her forever. I loved how he
Kayla Brunson
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was exactly what I needed at the time that I read it. I’ve never read Tia Louise before but after this, you can guarantee that I’m about to devour her backlist! We all know that single dad romances are my kink and this one blew it out of the water! I loved it so freakin’ much y'all!

I adored our characters, Ruby and Remington! From the moment that they met and he hired her, I was already planning their wedding in my head. I was also making bets with myself to see how long it would be before
Michelle
Everything I luv in one book.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Omg this book melted my heart. It was brilliant I even read it slow cause I didn't want it to finish. The story is sweet, funny, romantic and also smoking hot. I was addicted to Remy and Ruby from the start then a sweet lil Lillie came along and I was even more gone. I've been looking forward to this book for so long since Make You Mine. Where Ruby's character was so funny and she is the same in this book. She is a really strong character and can hold her own. And
Lynn
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is phenomenal!! Gives you all the feels!! Ruby and Remi- amazing together!! And sweet Lillie just adds to the beauty of this book!

I love the moral battle they are fighting themselves. It’s not rushed, they want to do the right thing but they really care for each other, there is kindness and compassion.... so good!! And Lillie is always their priority!!

Ruby wants to be independent- love this line:
“Maybe I do want to be a part of their life, but I want to be independent first. I want to
Malene
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Make Me Yours was a sweet, light and easy to read romance. Ruby is a firecracker with such a big heart and bright head on her shoulders. Remi is an amazing single father who adores his daughter Lillie. It was obvious from their first meeting in Make You Mine that they would be a great match.
What I enjoyed and was a pleasantly surprise was Ruby. She’s quick with a remark but above all she’s an intelligent woman who’s had to sacrifice a lot because of her father and his expectations. Now working
Marina Skinner
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is it about single dad stories that tug at your heartstrings so profoundly???
This whole story blew me away! Especially his adorable little girl! I felt like I was a voyeur reading this book to the point I was rather heated under the collar due to the sizzling connection between Ruby and Remi!
Just his name made me think ‘oh my’!
I loved Ruby and her strong personality and the way she made those dear to her happy! She brought light to Remi, she was incredible with his daughter and to say
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
5 All In Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!
So if you follow my reviews, you would know by now I am a serious Tia Louise Reader. I have bonded with her like a little baby bird. She hits all of the right notes for me. She gives me complete characters who seem at first easy yet as the story progresses...we see their flaws and insecurities. She gives solid plots and excellent secondary characters who cause us to want to know more about them, too.

And...she does chemistry which jumps off the page,
Tara
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this sweet, HOT, heartwarming read! Especially swoony, single dad, Remi. If you want a book that will put a smile on your face the whole way through, Make Me Yours is just what you need!
Melanie (mells_view)
Good contemporary romance!

A decent single dad and the nanny read. Has the small town vibes. Heroine gets shamed by stuck up people in town. She’s mostly strong about it and that’s why I like her. She is who she is and she owns it. The hero is a good dad, but is worried he isn’t. Lots of insecurities from losing his wife and his love-in mother in law who is very hard on him. The little girl in the story is so sweet to read. My biggest complaints were that the characters were so wishy washy about
Syndi
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I am between 2 and 3 stars for this book. The smut scenes are hot. Super steamy, descriptive sex and the narrators done a good job narrating the smut scenes.

The thing that I do not like is the story. Romance between nanny and the boss is not something new in romance book. What is missing from this book is... a plot. A twist or something. The story is plain. The push and pull is so annoying and it takes majority of the book. I was bored. I do not understand why Ruby pushing Remi away. And she
Shayna
“𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.”

Ladies, get ready to swoon…and SWOON HARD for sweet and sexy single dad, Remington Key! If his name alone isn’t gorgeous enough for you, his interactions with his beautiful four-year-old daughter, and the way he takes to our heroine so quickly, should seal the deal for you. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 is Tia Louise’s latest standalone contemporary romance that will have you blushing, melting, and smiling in no time. It’s funny. It’s charming. It’s oh so steamy and romantic
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️

No. No. No. NO.

WTH?! I was really looking forward to this!

This was so juvenile compared to what the blurb led me to believe.
No one mentioned Ruby was twenty-three. While I might overlook some immaturity based on that, I was twenty-three a couple months ago so her behaviour was downright ridiculous.

No self-control, none, when she expressly knows the consequences, outlines them herself and then she cries and feels cheap when they come to pass.

I have read the type before, there's no problem with
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have an admission to make - I'm a sucker for a single dad romance. Not much I find hotter than a great dad... Remi is just such a character.

Add Ruby into the mix - who might be younger, but is at times, definitely wiser and you've got chemistry for days. The two are so explosive it pours from the page.

Watching Ruby with Lillie had my mum heart happy and I was so desperate for them to get their HEA and create their family... Tia threw in just enough obstacles and emotions to make it an
Clare Fuentes
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right now this my favorite book Tia Louise has written, heck all of her books are a must read!!! As always I’m a sucker for Second Chance Romance. I laughed, cried and at times I was hot and bothered... And as always Tia crates the perfect gentleman for us to fall in love with.
Maria
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Oh Ruu, ooh bee, don’t take your love to town.” Kenny Rogers. Handsome fellow back in the day. Before he turned himself into something else. I think Ruby would agree.

Tropey romantic comedy goodness. Lighthearted and engaging. A page turner believe it or not. If you’re in the mood to just enjoy, laugh a little, think of all those movies that this book pulls from, and a few Disney movies, you’ll have a blast!

On a side note, whenever these two couldn’t keep their hands off each other, it blew
Donna
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This was a very sweet romance between hot, rich, sexy Remi and sweet Ruby. Sparks fly and the romance heats up. Throw in a 4 yr old and a puppy and my heart melts. Had all the feels. Loved it.
Big Joe  Rossi
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75/4 stars

I liked this book but it didnt wow me. Remmington Key is a loving dad who upon meeting Ruby Banks for the 2nd time offers her a job as his daughter Lilly's live in nanny for an exorbitant sum, $500 a day/$3500 a week!!! Ruby at a cross roads with her career jumps at the chance.

Instant love for Lilly, an attraction for her daddy, great pay, the only thing not great is the live in the house mother in law who is a prim and proper bitch and they catty moms at Lilly's school. That doesn't
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take a billionaire widowed father and throw in a super attractive and lively nanny, what do you get? Sparks of course!

I absolutely loved the first book in the story and loved how this one continued on with characters mentioned in the first. This book was hot, sweet, dirty, and all the feels in one single book. Freaking awesome!

Ruby has not had a horrible life, but it definitely was not easy. Raised in a strict household she was never able to do her art, because it was not 'sensible' according to
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Be You CROWNS

I absolutely adored Make Me Yours by Tia Louise. Remi and Ruby are simply fantastic, but what really sealed the deal for me was the dynamic that existed between Lillie and Ruby.

Ruby is one of the main reasons I loved this book so much. The one she loves Lillie, pushes for her to be able to be a kid and express herself is everything. I basically want to raise my own kids that way Ruby nannies Lillie. While you are falling for Ruby with Lillie
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Make Me Yours by Tia Louise 27 21 Apr 15, 2019 08:45AM
Goodreads Librari...: two listings for this book 2 17 Mar 02, 2019 06:25PM
Romance Retreat: Single dad - Nanny romance coming March 1! 4 33 Feb 28, 2019 01:38PM

• Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • I Hate You
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Diary of a Bad Boy
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Best of Intentions
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • The Locker Room
  • The Trouble with Love
  • Ask Me Why
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: BOSS OF ME, coming Sept. 17!

TIA's BOOKS