Start by marking “Angeline ( AngelWitch Book, #1)” as Want to Read:
Angeline ( AngelWitch Book, #1)

Angeline ( AngelWitch Book, #1)

Angeline is just a Kyle's General Store worker. When she goes to her local witches shop she gets a surprise - a guy with wings. Not just any guy, but the one in her dreams. ... something greater than just your average retail worker. ...more
Published December 6th 2018 by The Writing Dreamer

To ask other readers questions about Angeline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angeline

Start your review of Angeline ( AngelWitch Book, #1)
Jennifer Perkins
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Christine Rose
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story follows Angeline, the protagonist, as she leaves the world of retail she hates so much behind and gets thrown into a completely different world of angels, angel dragons, witches, vampires, werewolves and shapeshifters. I really liked the idea of the people knowing about supernatural creatures, since they usually lurk in the dark.

Angeline has the power to erase memories and replace them with new ones. She was adopted and when I found out who were her real parents I was pleasantly surpr
Lauren Macpherson
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Received free copy in exchange for honest review.

This book has potential, the description of Angeline peaked my interest instantly, supernatural fantasy with a bit of romance. However, it was extremely difficult to read.

The story seemed rushed. Extremely rushed, I could not relate to the main character at all (even though I, like her have worked in retail - for over a decade.) It felt like every second sentence mentioned how she 'worked in retail' and she effing hated it.

If the author slowed w
Dess
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Hmm.. this was ok I guess? I had a hard time getting into this book. 🙁

Maybe because the writing style is not for me. I can’t relate to the MC, the plot and the MC. I skimmed..a lot.

The story was promising though. A hybrid of angel and witch, but the writing was all over the place. Seems like the author can’t organise her thoughts well. Sorry. 🙁

I really, really wanted to like it because hey, angels and witches, but this doesn’t do it for me.

Thank you Booktasters and Ms. Samuels for the free book.
Sara
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
The idea for the story is a good one. However it is written very poorly, the grammar is terrible and the plot holes are big enough to sink a ship. I honestly thought it sounded like it was written by a 13-year-old when I read it. It needs to be edited very badly. If the grammar and plot discrepancies can be fixed the story has the potential to be very good, even excellent.
Brianna
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a great story. I had enjoyed most of it prior to receiving an updated copy of the book. The updates to this book were a great addition.

My apologies to the author for taking so long to review this book as it was received as part of the @Booktasters book club on Twitter.

Who wouldn't want to leave retail to fight evil? Angeline does it and with a little flare. I feel the world the author is trying to build will be great. Especially another book or so in. I'm excited to
Elaine Wilson
I read a lot of books for review and as a general rule, I hate giving less than stellar reviews, but I wasn't left with much of a choice here.

Since leaving this review on Amazon, I have spoken to the author and she has told me that her next story will be been sent to an development editor and more diligence will be taken.

The whole concept of another realm where Witches, Shifters, Vampires and even Ghosts, coexist together sounds like it should be exciting. When two different species mate and pro
Criss
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Cordelia
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Angeline: AngelWitch book is about a girl working at a normal retail store. She loves her job but she really hates her superior, Kyle, and some demanding customers. She did not know who she really is and her true power until one day she entered a shop and meet her angelmate, Felix.

Overall, this book is about the journey of ones to find her true self and her power. In my opinion, this book had a very fast storyline where everything happened quickly. There's not much to elaborate but I do admire
Jenipher
Some chapters in this book were too repetitive, it has a pretty good story line, just needs a bit more on the characters
Jade_Reads2019
May 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing at the start but got a bit time consuming and very long winded
♥Booknerdswift♥
rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2020
Itziar
May 14, 2019 added it
The book's initial plot was actually quite good. What really threw me off actually was the grammar, terrible grammar, also the lack of thought organisation. Furthermore, there were quite a lot of loopholes in the story, but I really think that with a better editor and a deeper connection to the main characters it could be a great story!
It feels to me that a great part of this story came from rage to retail stores, and that is a great way to sort out her issues, but it could be better written.
I
Hannah Nation
is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2019
Jessica A. Owens
is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2020
Jessica Samuels
Feb 01, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nancy (The Avid Reader)

• Twilight: Los Angeles, 1992
  • Chasing the Red Queen
  • Bewitched (Fated, #1)
  • Unbalanced
  • Chasing Echoes (Chasing Echoes #1)
My name is Jessica Samuels.I am an author addicted to caffeine, and I have imaginary friends that keep me up at night begging for me to tell their story. I love writing in my spare time a long with reading books since I have been an avid reader since elementary school.

News & Interviews