Start by marking “Pilgrim's Storm Brooding (Broken Stone Chronicle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pilgrim's Storm Brooding (Broken Stone Chronicle, #3)

Pilgrim's Storm Brooding

(Broken Stone Chronicle #3)

One warlock has been slain, but the conspiracy of wizards he served is just getting started...

As Adelko embarks on his training for journeyman at the Argolian Order's headquarters in Rima, Horskram and his superiors try to work out who is bent on reuniting the Headstone and plunging the Known World into war.

Their revelations will take them back on the road again, this time
Published August 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pilgrim's Storm Brooding, please sign up.
Damien Black It certainly should be seeing as the first two were. Bookdepository will sometimes order copies direct from Ingram (my print distributor), which you c…moreIt certainly should be seeing as the first two were. Bookdepository will sometimes order copies direct from Ingram (my print distributor), which you can then buy from them. The print version of Pilgrim's (which is being published in two volumes) is due to go live on Amazon from 1st September, at which point all outlets should be visible on their pages. Thanks for your interest!(less)
Damien Black There are five books in total planned for the Broken Stone Chronicle.

Start your review of Pilgrim's Storm Brooding (Broken Stone Chronicle, #3)
Kaitlin
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have to say that I continue to really enjoy this series. It's a big old classic style fantasy and therefore it falls into some of the traps and pits that classical fantasy has, but it's also vast, fuelled by a desire to fix the world, and full of magic and demons. I really enjoyed the varied plotlines in this particular volume, and I think that the adventure still feels like there's a lot more to come and to be offered by the author.

Adelko and his master continue their travels, I liked seeing
Queen Terrible Timy
Actual rating: 4.5
This review was originall posted on RockStarlit BookAsylum!

"Perhaps it was better to question nothing, Adelko reflected gloomily, to be a fool and wander through life in blissful ignorance."

Pilgrim's Storm Brooding is the third instalment in the Broken Stone Chronicles series by Damien Black. This review was a long time coming, and since it's been a while since I've read it back in the spring, so this review probably won't be as long and detailed.

The scope of the Broken Stone
Moonika Leisson
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And so the quest continues.
Having just come out alive from something akin of haunted moors, our travellers finally reach Rima, the capital of Pangonia. But if they thought they would get a restbite from the journeying or adventuring they have another thing coming.
In this book our brave companions are thrown further apart to different corners of their world continuing to try to uncover the source of spreading evil. Which keeps stalking them endlessly wherever they go.
They make new alliances alon
Sandra Kennett
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whereas I positively devoured book 1 (Devil’s Night Dawning) and book 2 (Warlock’s Sun Rising) I had difficulty in getting into this one. It took me to well over 200 pages before I became entranced with the story again. As I had read book 2 almost 2 years ago (December 2017) I decided to re-read the last few chapters to refresh my memory. Imagine my surprise therefore, when this new book opened with the torture of Horskram. What had I missed I wondered! Book 2 left off with Horskram and Adelko t ...more
Joshua Stewart
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This third instalment is a long but satisfying read. We rejoin our pair of intrepid monks as they continue their journey but spend plenty of quality time with a number of other characters. Have really enjoyed the series to date and this book was no exception.
The Nerd Book Review
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alright. I actually finished this one fairly quickly but a couple of weeks ago Mrs NBR had her tonsils out and it has not been a fun process for her, or me taking care of 2 young kids and Mars NBR haha.
So this is the third installment in the series and honestly if you’ve made it through the first two books and enjoyed the series there’s no reason you won’t continue to enjoy book 3.
In round 3 the group gets split up and is all over the known world as they look for headstone fragments. The world
Tim
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, kindle
The Broken Stone Chronicle is going from strength to strength and I believe that this is the best volume yet. In short, this is a great addition to the ever-expanding saga. If you like your fantasy epic and densely packed with multiple plots, lots of characters and plenty of twists and turns this series is definitely for you. Once again, I find myself in the unfortunate position of now eagerly awaiting the next one! Highly recommended!
Westerly Wind
Apr 11, 2019
January
Apr 19, 2019

• The Sword of Kaigen
  • Orconomics (The Dark Profit Saga, #1)
  • Jewel of the Endless Erg (Mage Errant #2)
  • The Night Fire (Harry Bosch, #22; Renée Ballard, #3; Harry Bosch Universe, #32)
  • The Girl and the Stars (Book of the Ice, #1)
  • Empty Horizon (Benjamin Ashwood #4)
  • With Blood Upon the Sand (The Song of the Shattered Sands #2)
  • Burning Tower (Benjamin Ashwood #5)
  • Spark City (Spark City Cycle, #1)
  • All Quiet on the Western Front
  • The Rage of Dragons (The Burning, #1)
  • Queen of Storms (The Firemane Saga #2)
  • The Wolf's Call (Raven's Blade #1)
  • Never Die
  • Nemesis (Harry Hole, #4)
  • Into the Labyrinth (Mage Errant #1)
  • Blood of an Exile (Dragons of Terra, #1)
  • Dark Territory (Benjamin Ashwood #3)
Damien Black is an author born and raised in London. The first three instalments of his five-book epic fantasy series, the Broken Stone Chronicle, are available from Amazon and the Kindle Lending Library. Click here to check them out:

viewauthor.at/DamienBlack

Or to purchase them in audio format, please visit his publisher Podium at their new website here:

He i

Broken Stone Chronicle (3 books)
  • Devil's Night Dawning (Broken Stone Chronicle, #1)
  • Warlock's Sun Rising (Broken Stone Chronicle, #2)