Start by marking “The Mediator” as Want to Read:
The Mediator

The Mediator

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
That Kerry’s birthday falls on the most romantic day of the year sucks. That she’s set up on a date with both an angel and a demon sucks worse. But she’s about to discover that being trapped between good and evil makes for one hell of a good time.

Mike and Cal, angel and demon, are reluctant business partners. To help them get along, Cupid sends a mediator called Kerry, but
ebook, 2, 86 pages
Published February 5th 2019 by Smart Heart Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Mediator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mediator

really liked it 4.00  ·

Brandy
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this was not a long book it was good. I think some of the things in the book happened fast due to its shortness and might have done with a little more time given as it just felt rushed. However having said this it was a good book that I really enjoyed the plot of and was totally believable. I found myself cracking up more than once and there were some sex sense that make it 18+.
Maghon Thomas
Ha!!! That's all I can say! I was pleasantly surprised to see that I really liked this one!! I loved the little twist with the fact that the world knows about angels and demons and Cupid! You see, Angels and Demons have a partnership with each other, to balance out. But if they can't get along with their other partner, a mediator is out in the middle. So Cal and the demon, Mike is the Angel, and kerry is the girl who is chosen to be their mediator. Which is also a bond but with both. It's hilari ...more
Robin