Start by marking “Her Christmas Cookie (Welcome to Sea Port, #4)” as Want to Read:
Her Christmas Cookie (Welcome to Sea Port, #4)

Her Christmas Cookie

(Welcome to Sea Port #4)

After a year and a half, Mary - the small town baker - is in a relationship with Knox - the fire chief - and Santos - the police chief. Their relationship is getting serious and Santos wants to take them home to meet his family. Even better, Knox has the great idea to turn this holiday vacation into a road trip West to meet all of their families. Come along as Mary, Knox ...more
Published December 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Her Christmas Cookie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Christmas Cookie

Start your review of Her Christmas Cookie (Welcome to Sea Port, #4)
Chasia Lloyd
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, warm, sexy Christmas romance

This is my first book in the series, but it's certainly not my last. Jackson's writing and attention to the little, important details drew me in completely. This m/m/f romance is all about families, road trips, and love--the kind of book I needed to read.
M
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was everything I was hoping for and more. Katrina Jackson is an auto-buy author for me, and her Welcome to Sea Port series just *gets* to me every single time.

I love the way she combines the sexy scenes with all this emotional depth and love, and her sense for details and little things having a huge impact while reading.

Mary, Knox and Santos are my favorites for many reasons, but one of them might be the special connection all three of them share together and with each other. It makes
S.A. Crow
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, polyam, romance, queer
Aw. Aw. Awwwww.

Honestly there's so much in here I don't know where to begin. Supportive family, found family, setting boundaries with hurtful family (and finding more to take you in). Communication, communication, communication. And such love.
Adriana Martinez Figueroa
make the yULETIDE GAY
I melt for this trio~

Content notes:
(view spoiler)

From Scratch was my first book by Katrina Jackson and as a direct result Mary, Santos, and Knox have a special place in my heart. Seeing them after a year together absolutely made me melt. The love they have for one another and the support they offer each other is
natalie
i absolutely adored this holiday novella. Anytime we get to revisit my fave trio Mary, Santos and Knox is indeed a blessing and we have the bonus of meeting their families. As always this was sweet and sexy and funny and so feelsy (help i'm feeling thiiiings).

I loved getting to see each of their families, and how we saw Mary stand up to her mom and there was no reconciliation there cuz sometimes families just plain suck and you gotta drop a speech and peace out. I love the family the trio has
Kathy
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like coming home

I can’t tell you how happy these three excellent people make me. While I adore the entire Sea Port series, Mary, Knox and Santos have a bond that just jumps off the page, and makes reading about them feel like pure pleasure. It was fun to get to meet their families and to find out a little of their back story. I recommend the whole series. I thought maybe the books would be too kinky for me, but it is really like one of the characters in this book says about Knox, “That boy is
Mary Saha
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

I hate that trope where someone falls in love and just because they met someone the bad relationship they have with their families magically gets better. Sometimes you have to put boundaries and distance between you and people who are emotionally abusive even if those people are blood relatives. Found family can be the best family.
That said I hope to see more of Lamar and Mary's great aunts. I would Love their story. Welcome to Sea Port is definitely a must read series.
Ryede
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Came For A Good Time

And I feel so attacked right now! But, seriously, this story, while very sweet and steamy, was really heartbreaking at one point. I just want Mary and her men to be happy always.

Even with that bump in the road, I enjoyed this a lot! I got to spend more time with the very first Kat Jackson characters I fell for, and it was so satisfying.
Tabs
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Mary, Santos, and Knox take a vacation to road-trip across the country around the holidays to meet each other's family. Knox and Santos' families are great. Mary's mom is an ass. This was fine but family anxiety is not my favorite thing to read about and I didn't think it expanded on anything we already didn't know about the triad.
Daphne
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really loved this! We get to see how the relationship between the three characters has progressed, we get to see them meet each other's families and remember their pasts and there are some really good and complicated family dynamics along the way. A great and comforting holiday read!
Elisabet Salas
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My heart is full

This is such a cute and heartfelt xmas story about my favorite trio! I absolutely loved it and all the emotions it conveyed
I love these dorks so much
10/10 would recommend
Trina
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great follow up

I really enjoyed re-visiting these characters. I like that we got to meet all of their families and that they each came to a new understanding about their relationship. I hope there will be a follow up for when they have kids.
Joanna
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adorable little novella with my fav triad. I loved meeting everyone’s families and I hope there will be another book in this delightful series! Also yay for Christmas novellas!!! ...more
Dylan Benito
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series.
Maz Hedgehog
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The absolute cutest

I think these three are my favourite ever romance novel grouping. Katrina is a master and I love this book so much
darling
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 ...more
Dannica Zulestin
It's really interesting how this book portrays a variety of familial relationships, and of course Santos and Knox and Mary are still adorable and remain the OT3.
Mina
This book felt like a warm hug. At times it was painful to read because of Mary's mother but in the end, I was filled with fuzzies.
beckacheck
Lindsey
Oct 01, 2019

• Tikka Chance on Me
  • Be Mine
  • That Kind of Guy (Ravenswood, #3)
  • Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • One Bed for Christmas (Baldwin Village, #0.5)
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Once Ghosted, Twice Shy (Reluctant Royals, #2.5)
  • The Thanksgiving Game
  • Natural Enemies
  • All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • Mating the Huntress
  • A Merry Little Filthmas
  • New Year, New Boo?: a holiday short
  • Not So Silent Night
  • Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny (Loose Ends #1)
  • Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)
  • A Taste of Her Own Medicine
  • A Fake Girlfriend for Chinese New Year (Holidays with the Wongs, #3)
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love.

Welcome to Sea Port (4 books)
  • From Scratch (Welcome to Sea Port, #1)
  • Inheritance (Welcome to Sea Port, #2)
  • Small Town Secrets (Welcome to Sea Port, #3)