Start by marking “The Executive” as Want to Read:
The Executive

The Executive

She's just a tool, and I'll ruin her, because I need to.

From the moment I first saw her, Ivy Prescot has been a bad idea. Strong willed, beautiful, intelligent--she is my perfect storm. The attraction is palpable, undeniable.

The problem is she’s the assistant to the CEO of a hundred-million dollar company.

She’s my assistant.

The other problem? She was previously the assist
Expected publication: January 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Executive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Executive

K.I. Lynn
Dec 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
*) .•*)
(.•`RED HOT REVEAL & GIVEAWAY!!

WOWZA! Take a look at this SEXY & FABULOUS cover for The Executive by K.I. Lynn, created by Lori Jackson Design! Coming to you on January 30th, this is one sizzlin’ office romance that will command a coveted spot on your MUST READ NOW list. Secrets, betrayal and revenge fuel this sexy contemporary romance standalone. Make sure to add it to your Goodreads TBR https://bit.ly/2FcHdhb and don’t miss out on this tempting early excerpt! https://wp.me/p8rmS
Shannon
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

The Executive completely sucked me in from the start. I love a good boss/employee romance, and this was that with a bit of a darker twist and an almost enemy to lovers feel to it, all wrapped up into one angsty, drama-filled story.

Lincoln and Ivy's relationship, both professional and personal, was one constant roller coaster ride of emotion. I enjoyed the back and forth, and push and pull between them. This story is not hearts and roses and unicorns. Lincoln is demanding and condesc
Sandra
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received The Executive by K.I. Lynn to read as an ARC for my honest review.

From the very first page of The Executive I was draw in instantly. I love boss/employee romances, and this one was one of my favorite because of the angsty feel, drama feel and can't forget the dark twist. I read this amazing story in one sitting! 5 stars and I highly recommend!!!

Lincoln is the CEO of a major company.
Handsome, rich, rough around the edges and he has secrets...
Ivy is a beautiful, smart woman. She has be
Myla

Revenge. Deception. Romance.
Greatly enjoyed this one!

*Review to come.
**ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
Janee
Shelves: arc
Ivy is sick of her boss. The only way to get any recognition is to sleep with him. That's a big no for her. So she steps out into a new company. We're the boss is a jerk, not really he is just pushing way. The chemistry between these two was jumping off the page of this book.

The fight that Lincoln has with himself to either keep the revenge that he has worked for a decade, or for what he has with Ivy. Think he tried his best, but I'll leave the rest for you read to see his decisions.

The book was
Veronica LaRoche
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book. Once I started reading I couldn’t put my kindle down. I love a good office romance and Lincoln & Ivy’s story had me hooked. Lincoln & Ivy have instant chemistry and their banter was priceless. Truly an amazing read that had heat, love and definitely will pull on your heartstrings. Definitely a 5 star read that everyone must one click.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Natasha Mahadeo
Holy Shit This book is phenomenal. My biggest mistake was starting this glorious book at 11pm. I stayed up till 3am reading because thats hows Addictive this little Nugget is.

Full Review to Come on Release Day on our Blog Page Sheila's Book Corner
Ashley Gayhart
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I seriously have an unhealthy obsession when it comes to an office romance, especially when it involves the boss and his assistant. The Executive was not your normal assistant / boss romance. It was more than that. It was based off of revenge, and grew from there. There were so many emotions flowing through this story, and K.I. LYNN did a great job evoking those feelings into myself. I felt the rage, the chemistry, the aggravation, and the connections in this story. This author also did an amazi ...more
Tammi
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was sucked into this book right away. A forbidden office romance I LOVED IT!!
I am reading enjoying the story especially Lincoln because a$$hole heros are my favorite. And Ivy wasn't a pushover she was sassy! She did her job, followed directions but only let him get away with so much before he would put him his place. Those were some of my favorite scenes. The sexual tension between them was heating up every look every touch sparked until it exploded and Holy $hit they were H.O T. !!!
Their stor
Lynn
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5* Coffee Stars

I was very excited when The Executive arrived on my kindle, not only is the cover sexy as sin but I love K.I. Lynn’s writing. You know that you will be in for a sexy treat.

The Story of Ivy and Lincoln did not disappoint. The attraction between Ivy, who is Lincoln’s new office assistant is instant however Ivy will not give in to this chemistry between them as she want their relationship to be as professional as possible. Her reasons for this are that her previous douchebag boss
K.S. Rochell
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, pulsating chemistry,riveting this book was fast paced and addictive I couldn’t put it down the words just flowed. It was sinful, and oh so hot. I just couldn’t get enough..

More review to come.
Tiffany
Jan 20, 2019
Karen Hicks
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The characters are strong and draw you in from the start. Tired of being harassed by her boo, Ivy decides to find a new job. She has no idea about the secrets of her new boss, Lincoln. But the chemistry and connection is there from the moment they meet. Lincoln is out for revenge and nothing will stop him. But will Ivy just be collateral damage? Great storytelling! And I love the professional relationship. Ivy is confident and calls Lincoln out on his bs.
Caro
ANGELA MALTAIS
Neha
Eyga Nowinta
Dec 07, 2018
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology, Amazon Bestseller Becoming Mrs. Lockwood, and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn ...more