Start by marking “SEAL'ed: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
SEAL'ed: The Complete Series

SEAL'ed: The Complete Series

SEAL’ed: The Complete Series, contains all five books of the romantic and action-packed series. Included in this set is HONOR, LOVE, FATE, POWER, AND FAITH along with an EXCLUSIVE never before released epilogue.

Sometimes you have to push beyond your own personal boundaries to find your own happily ever after.
Published February 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about SEAL'ed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEAL'ed

Julie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. Each story was full of surprises and hot passion. It’s sure to become a favourite and read over and over again.

Honor
(SEAL'ed #1)

It was a beautiful story. Logan makes a death bed promise to his dear friend Ryan. He follows that promise and watches from a far, but after many years he decides to go a step further and finally claim the woman he’s loved for ever. He just has to convince her to open her heart and see there’s love for them both, and take a chance on him.
Katie buried
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Diane, 3.5 stars
(Rating reflects a combined/average rating of all titles.)

HONOR
Loss doesn’t mean heartbreak will last forever…

I love military romance and the blurb for this story (loss, cowboys, new love) immediately caught my eye…

Logan had buried his fellow soldier but not before promising to take care of the woman he left behind. After so long hearing about her, dreaming about her, he wanted too much to go to Katie and be there for her. Instead, he stayed away, determined to not act on his fe
Amy [The Little Bookworm]
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honor:
I love Logan, Katie and their story. Katie is a widow and Logan was best friends with her deceased husband and he made a promise to look after her.

This story broke my heart but it also put it back together again. I love how real Katie is, she is an extremely relatable character. Logan is a stand up guy, he is a true hero. They had instant kindle melting chemistry.

This was a quick and easy read and you get a nice peak into future characters coming up in the series. A must read!

Love:

Charli
Laundry
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love discovering new authors. But, as we all know, it’s a gamble when you read their first book. The harsh reality is that sometimes when you throw caution to the wind and dive into a brand new book by a brand new author, it’s not always a good fit. For me, Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander were the perfect fit. When I read Honor, their first book in this Seal’ed series, it was like the universe had clicked into place. The heroine, Katie, is a bigger girl with the same securities as me. Her inner di ...more
Gwen Shafer
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. Here is my review for all the books in this series. Andi and A.J did an amazing job writing this series. I highly recommend it.
Wow just wow. This was an amazing book from beginning to end. I loved every single part of it. Had me in tears several times. I just couldn't believe the story line. How well written it was. Amazing characters who all had some of the best chemistry. These two did an amazing job writing this one. Definitely highly recommend. You will want to read this a
Tara Peters
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any of the previous books in this series, but this book had me from the first page. Moving on after losing a spouse is hard, made even harder when you have a child that he didn't even know about. It becomes infinitely harder yet when you start falling for a man in the same profession as your deceased husband. Becca was strong and independent and tried to stop her emotions when she started communicating with Justin. Trying to protect herself and her daughter, she pushes him away an ...more
Gin
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
You don’t want to miss this fabulous set of sexy stories from two terrific authors! I mean what’s better than hunky SEALs so ready to protect and take you down that sizzling road to romance? Nothing! All are wonderful stories full of action, intrigue, suspense and sexy love with hot heroes and their lovely ladies. Simply spectacular! I voluntarily reviewed ARCs and I bought the set. I love to support my favs!
Janet Johnson
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Loved each story, all the crazy characters - an awesome read! You'll definitely have a reading hangover if you start this late in the day! Thanks for sharing - your time, talent and the story!
Debra Phiri
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of these beauty’s in one set! That is Ana amazing deal as these books are so good! I absolutely loved each one individually and that they are so intertwined with each other! This is a series like no other and we are lucky to have them available to read all at once!
The authors are brilliant tellers of tales and these books will keep you hooked till the very end!
Loved this series!
Sarah Sargent
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

I loved the series. But the epilogue that is a masterpiece and a unique way to end the series. Five stars all the way.
Diane
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Combined/average rating of 3.5 stars for all titles.
Judy Rushing
Priscilla
JC Moore
Shelly Peterson
Jan 12, 2019
Romance Retreat: Excerpt: SEAL'ed Box set coming January 2019! 1 6 Jan 07, 2019 08:58AM
AJ Alexander is a wannabe psychologist, writer, and author of the recently completed, SEAL’ed Series. AJ’s passion is writing angst-filled, happily ever afters that have to be earned by her characters. Women with no backbone need not apply. AJ uses sarcasm and an unlimited supply of song lyrics to bring her romance novels to life.

AJ lives in the angst capital of the world, Seattle Washington with