Start by marking “Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)” as Want to Read:
Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)

Coming Home for Christmas

(Haven Point #10)

Hearts are lighter and wishes burn a little brighter at Christmas…

Elizabeth Hamilton has been lost. Trapped in a tangle of postpartum depression and grief after the death of her beloved parents, she couldn’t quite see the way back to her husband and their two beautiful kids…until a car accident stole away her memories and changed her life. And when she finally remembered t
Expected publication: September 24th 2019 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Coming Home for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Home for Christmas

Gale
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always expect an amazing book from this author, especially during the holidays. This book…it was so much more for me. It grabbed my heart from the very first pages and never let go, even after I finished. I won’t retell the story – you should read it for yourself as Ms. Thayne does a much better job than I ever could – but I can tell you some of the things I loved.

What happens to Elizabeth Hamilton is devastating. What starts as postpartum depression morphs into something so bad that it gutted
Gale
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Melanie
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always love a good Christmas read and RaeAnne Thayne is one to provide that Coming Home for Christmas. The characters are ones you can fall in love with quickly and the plot draws you in to a great story.

Elizabeth Hamilton gets overtaken by postpartum depression and what happens to her will leave your heart breaking for her. Elizabeth has been missing for seven years and when her husband Luke gets information of where she is staying, he takes a trip to get her and bring her back to clear his
Elaine
Another wonderful book by raeanne Thayne, for Elizabeth when things go bad and she becomes in a dark place almost taking the life of her child and herself.. but instead putting her child back in his crib and walking away from her family thinking they are much better off without her in their life..
Ending up in a truck with a truck
Comes to a tragic part in her life ending up in the hospital in a coma things have changed by the time everything is done she becomes Sonia.
But her husband is looking f
Margaret
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth has been involved in multiple tragic events, including postpartum depression which caused her to run from her children before she hurt them, and a car accident which stole her memories. It's been a long road back and she has finally managed to piece her history together, but doesn't believe she deserves to have the family she loves. When her husband, who has been accused of her murder, shows up and demands that she come home to straighten things out and sign divorce papers, she's beyon ...more
Patty Champion
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are not enough words to express how much I enjoyed this book. I stayed up half the night reading it and was up early to finish it. This is a heartwarming romance that will lleave gou with the holiday spirit.
I highly recommend reading this book. It truly is z feel good story, oh you will laugh and cry,

Thank you Harlequin and Netgalley for allowing me to read this title for an honest review.
Dana Wright
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming Home for Christmas by RaeAnne Thayne. I loved this book. There was mystery, love, true family values. There was sadness along the way for Elizabeth and her family. But so much happiness too. I loved Elizabeth and Luke’s story. Read the story was probably one of RaeAnne Thayne’s best ever books. And it is one of my favorite types of books a Christmas story.
Brenda
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed going back to Haven Point. RaeAnne Thayne does such a great job combining romance & conflict and takes you through a myriad of emotions throughout the story. Her characters are like friends & I live the story right along with them. I enjoyed this reawakening of love between Luke & Elizabeth. The best part is the "happy ending" that she is famous for! Another WINNER....5 stars!!
Dsbook
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful romantic Christmas story. I really loved the characters and the town. This story deals with depression and how it can completely change a families life and future. This is the first book that I have read by this author and will be looking for more of her books
Tammi
Michele
Jun 27, 2019
April
Jun 27, 2019
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

Haven Point (10 books)
  • Snow Angel Cove (Haven Point, #1)
  • Redemption Bay (Haven Point, #2)
  • Evergreen Springs (Haven Point, #3)
  • Riverbend Road (Haven Point, #4)
  • Snowfall on Haven Point (Haven Point, #5)
  • Serenity Harbor (Haven Point, #6)
  • Sugar Pine Trail (Haven Point, #7)
  • The Cottages on Silver Beach (Haven Point, #8)
  • Season of Wonder (Haven Point, #9)