Start by marking “My Old Man (Suncoast Society, #90)” as Want to Read:
My Old Man (Suncoast Society, #90)

My Old Man

(Suncoast Society #90)

(Suncoast Society series book #90, MM, BDSM)

Jonah knows the biggest mistake of his life was ever leaving Gordon in the first place. But he’s bound and determined to prove to his Master that he’s back for good, and dedicated to spending the rest of his life with Gordon.

Gordon wants to let his guard down, but even while haunted by his own fears, he refuses to order Jonah to

To ask other readers questions about My Old Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Old Man

Rhonda
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love books where we get to catch up with what is going on with characters from previous books. Gordan and Jonah are back together again after being apart for 3 years. Jonah feels responsible for all their heartache and will do anything to prove to Gordan he is back for good. Meanwhile, Gordan still struggles with feelings leftover from the past. Will these 2 ever be able to let go of the past and look forward to a bright future? Loved the story and loves these two guys!
Pam
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suncoast Society, Book 90. Once may be luck. Twice? Can that really work?

SPOILER ALERT: It’s strongly suggested you read Word of Mouth (Book 86) prior to reading this book. Word of Mouth is NOT a cliffhanger in any way. However, Gordon and Jonah first appear in that book. This is a continuation of their story. If you haven’t already read Word of Mouth, this review may contain spoilers.

Reaching for the impossible, I listened to a liar, ruined my life, and broke both our hearts. How, why, he ever
Melanie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are back with Jonah and Gordon and I love it! Jonah was on tour while Gordon was home teaching. They need to figure out how to make their together again union work for the long haul. Along with some hot sex, we see how much they are willing to give in to each other and also how much they will take from each other. It is a journey that is worth taking with them. I hope there will be more to their story because I have some unanswered questions. Tymber never fails to suck me in to the Suncoast S ...more
Angie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great slice of life book about a couple in the Suncoast Society!
Gordon and Jonah are enjoying their reunion after a three year separation. Planning their future and reviving their dreams. Still, life happens. Will the choices they have to make to take care of themselves make it impossible to be together? How about a visit with Gordon's parents? A hot and sweet story about letting go of the past and living for the future!
Kristinmarie
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love that we get more of Jonah and Gordon! Jonah is now back from tour and with Gordon. He as been proving to Gordon that he is back for good. Now is their time to work out their lives and how they will move forward from here. As always with Tymber's books there are a surprise in store for this couple. I love the way she has her characters do the hard work of working through their issues rather than just glossing over them. Can't wait for more.
Cheryl
Lerina
Feb 02, 2019
Debs Taylor
Feb 03, 2019
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego of author Lesli Richardson. She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. Active in the BDSM lifestyle she writes about, when she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training. The two-time EPI ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 95 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)