Start by marking “Auden (Were Zoo, #7)” as Want to Read:
Auden (Were Zoo, #7)

Auden

(Were Zoo #7)

In the tradition of their people, owl shifter Jessica Thompson’s parents have chosen a mate for her. On the way to a celebratory hunt to meet her arranged mate, a group of hunters spies them and she’s separated from her nest among the flurry of bullets. Injured and disoriented, she crash-lands in a zoo.

Wolf shifter Auden James has lived at the Amazing Adventures Safari
ebook
Published January 28th 2019 by R.E. Butler

To ask other readers questions about Auden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Auden

Start your review of Auden (Were Zoo, #7)
Eva Millien
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Readers can take a delight, charming and suspenseful trip to the zoo in this paranormal shifter romance. Jessica and Auden are strong, captivating shifters that easily draw readers to them and then charm their way into readers’ hearts. The romance is sweet and sizzles with lots of electrical chemistry and passion but the relationship is not a walk in the park as species differences and family demands get in their way. The suspense builds throughout this fast paced story as betrayals place ...more
M.D.
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Book

I've become such a fan of RE Butler. Her books never disappoint with love and adventure. I'm already looking forward to the next book in this series and the Ashland series too!
Diana
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing and engaging, lots of action, moves right along

More suspense in this one than I remember from the previous episodes. Apologies here, reviews are not my strength and I hate the autocorrect trying to read my mind. POSSIBLE SPOILERS ALERT: Introducing new shifter species, owls and red fox. A young college graduate owl (Jess) is informed that her parents have chosen (tradition) an owl mate for her from a different nest (the term used for a community of owl shifters). On the way to meet
iliana G
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Wolf shifter Auden James has lived at the Amazing Adventures Safari Park his whole life, and he loves working on the e VIP tours they’re hopeful will bring soulmates to the shifters who live in
Leone'
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Auden is the seventh book of Ms. Butler’s “Were Zoo” series. I’ve read all of the books in this series as well as The Necklace series, The Norlanian Brides and The Ashland Pride series. This is my first review that I’ve written for one of Ms. Butler’s books.

Jessica Thompson is a owl shifter on her way to meet her arranged mate. Circumstances happen and she ends up meeting her soul mate, Auden. Jessica is a likeable heroine.

Auden James is a wolf shifter waiting on his mate and she literally
Ann
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay! The wolves are finally finding their mates....well, Auden does anyway. And he's ready for her...he just doesn't expect her to fall from the sky. Jessica is an owl shifter who's on her way to join the male her parents have picked out for her to mate. When she is shot out of the sky by hunters, and lands in a paddock that smells strongly (and scarily) of lions, she never expects to find herself, and her mate, in a were zoo but she's all in. Too bad her family is not on board....and owls can ...more
Elaine Kirby
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting!

This book was so good that I finished it in a matter of hours as I didn’t want to put it down.

Jessica’s family is an Owl family & they don’t normally have soulmates & they just (through their parents) find a mate. But, Jessica found her soulmate after being shot.

Auden is willing to wait for however long it takes to find his soulmate & in this book he doesn’t have too long of a time to wait. But, he will have a fight on his hands when he goes to meet his mate’s family.

This
Terry Sasada
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this zoo series. It is so unique in the shifter world. This is about Auden, a wolf shifter who will not setttle, he wants his fated mate. He did not expect her to fall from the sky in the shape of an owl with a gunshot wound. Once Jess shifted she soon figured out owl shifters could have fated mates. She was brought up to believe that her parents or the king would pick her mate, as tradition for all females. She was so happy to find a fated mate and ready to give up her nest for Auden. ...more
Xavier Neal
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read if...you enjoy shifters, the other books in the series, quick reads, and HEA.

Side Note: I CANNOT express how much I love this series ENOUGH. Each book is special and unique in it's own way. Honestly, yes, some of the characters I love more than others, but isn't that normal with a series like this? Auden DEFINITELY MADE THAT LIST. This book was great from start to finish. I had a wide grin and excitement for the characters. This was a great match/pair and I would absolutely recommend
Pam Louis
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessica is a owl shifter who wants to work with birds but her parents have set up an arrange marriage. she has no say in. on the fly there she is attack and shot then crashed in her owl form on the amazing adventure safari zoo.
Aiden is a wolf shifter who works and lives at the zoo he see her crash. one look and her knows she is his mate.
But will every one else change there plans lol
Love the story, great characters, lots of drama, and really a fun read. I couldn't put it down. Voluntarily
Stacey Escalera blog
Auden& Jessica
When they're fates cross paths
You can't deny there attraction to each other.
I love a good shifter romance this book was well written.
The story plot alone was amazing.
I love this world that she creates
I was Instantly involved with the MC
And how they're story played out.
Overall it meet my expectations.
I voluntarily read an advance reader copy
And my opinion are my own.
L M
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the most entertaining short books I have read from this author.
Interesting to have owl shifters but boy aren’t they in the dark ages. If they keep acting that way about mating, they will end up extinct.
A good solid and totally enjoyable story with likeable characters.
Loved how this played out and glad the best friend Rory found her soulmate Tayme at the zoo too.
Good ending for Miles, what a nasty waste of space.
Tracey
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeah we finally get to see the wolves gets a mate Auden a wolf shifter was a great match mate for Jess both characters chemistry was explosive hot together. Awesome story plot great HEA. I love this series this book can be read as a standalone but it's much better when you read the whole series starts with bk1. No spoilers here I voluntarily review this book for my honest opinion.
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve so enjoyed this series. Auden is so sweet and protective. Jess is loyal and caring. Falling into the zoo and meeting her soulmate made her want to share that joy with her family. Too bad that they didn’t care for her making her own choices. I loved, loved, loved the surprise that Auden built for her. There’s a bit of drama that goes down, but all is good in the end.
Adult read
Sheryl
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An owl shifter is on her way to an arranged marriage but hunters ambush the group and Jessica makes an emergency landing at the zoo. Wolf shifter Auden comes to the rescue and finds his mate. But things get complicated when her arranged mates people try to take her from him and her family is in on their owl kings side, not their daughters.

this is book 7 of Were-Zoo series by the author.
Dawn Carey
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden ( Were Zoo book 7)

Wonderful sensual and steaming hot storytelling!!! If you haven't already tried any of this authors books then you are missing out on some majorly amazing and interesting reading. When this shifter zoo decides to take finding mates seriously then things really start heating up.
Diane Selander- maglioli
Auden

I really enjoyed this latest book in this series. Auden rescues Jessica after she was shot by hunters and lands in the lion paddock at the zoo. Auden is a wolf shifter and meeting his soul mate, who happens to be an owl shifter, may come with dangers neither expected. Great sroey!!
Gloria Everett
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I really enjoyed reading Auden and Jessica's story. It was interesting to read about the owl culture and how antiquated it is. It was a good thing that Jess was able to escape, even though it took a bullet from a hunter to do it. I love this series and am looking forward to the next story in it.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Another Great Hit

Loved this series! This book is just as great as all the previous ones and holds your attention from beginning to end? A romance story with enough action, drama, family betrayal , passion, and steamy scenes that are hot but not over the top with awesome characters. Highly recommended and hope to read more on this series.
Thomi-michelle Oladitan
Finally a wolf

Finally a wolf finds his mate. Auden finds a injured owl shifter and figures out that she is his mate. With high jinks from her family and best love blooms for more than one couple
angela gunstone
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Auden( were all book 7)

Absolutely love this series and this book is a great addition to the series . The author knows how to spin a tale loved the characters and the storyline so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Dede
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So much love.

This book is another hit in this series! More love than I bargained for! I enjoyed being part of the love found and shared with Auden and Jess. And the additional surprise made this book even more sweet. A good story.
Blue Rose
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who would have guessed?

You would think that were-owls would be extra wise, but except for Jessica, they were such an insular species. But still very interesting to meet. One of these books I'd like to meet a were-raccoon or a were-sloth.
sharon e hochstetler
Jess and Auden

Jess is about to be force mated. Her parents cold and uncaring. Her best friend Rory is cool. Auden longs for a soulmate. Then a miracle! His soulmate falls out of the sky. Great addition. Tayme found his mate!! Love this series.
Jannie Cv
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a delightful story!
I do enjoy these soulmate stories. The attraction between Auden and Jess is immediate, with no denials or hesitation. It’s too bad her own family can’t be as accepting Auden’s. They sure are ready to cause trouble! A fun read - enjoy!
Lekeisha
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Love this series and getting to see which shifter will find their mate next. Loved Auden and Jess. Cant wait to see how the zoo grows next.
Deemahrling
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun book

Learned a lot about owls. This was a fun read and I really enjoyed it. I have read this entire series and truly look forward th the next one.
Sandra Webb
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love all the Were Zoo books! This is a great addition to the series!
Denise
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I love visiting the zoo! There's always drama, and always a happy ending. I would love to visit a place like this for real!
Deja
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

• You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • The Lion Loves a Lady (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek, #3)
  • Bull in a Tea Shop (Bodyguard Shifters, #5)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #2)
  • Babysitter Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #3)
  • The Wolf Wants a Wife (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #2)
  • Bear Meets Girl (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove Crossroads #3)
  • Master of Frost (Frozen Dragons, #2)
  • Prince Of Ice (Frozen Dragons, #3)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • Tropical Leopard's Longing (Shifting Sands Resort, #8)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • Storm Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove Crossroads #2)
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
  • Dragons' Savior (Nightflame Dragons, #2)
  • Day Care Dragon (Bodyguard Shifters, #4)
  • A Griffin for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #1)
A midwesterner by birth, R.E. lives on the East Coast now, enjoying the seagulls and the ocean. When she's not writing, you'll find her curled up with her Kindle, playing with her kids, or jonesing for chocolate.

Author of five series, R.E. loves to explore the supernatural and dream about what might be if people really did get furry once a month.

Were Zoo (7 books)