Start by marking “Naughty For Christmas” as Want to Read:
Naughty For Christmas

Naughty For Christmas

All she wants for Christmas is to be on Santa’s naughty list. Or anyone’s, really.

Cassidy is a librarian who spent the first twenty-seven years of her life being a good girl. She moved to Seattle so year twenty-eight can be different.

Turcot is a Dom who’s got some ghosts of Christmas past to deal with. All he wants this holiday is to make someone happy. Which doesn’t see
Published December 5th 2018 (first published December 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty For Christmas

Start your review of Naughty For Christmas
b.andherbooks
The tagline on the cover just sends me "Holiday miracles in the sex toy aisle." Indeed!

Turcot finds his former best friend's sister in the sex shop staring wistfully and curiously at some chintzy bondage cuffs. Since Turcot personally crafts his own custom cuffs that are far superior AND sees some real sub potential in librarian Cassidy, he approaches her to see how she's been all these years. And wow do kinks align and sparks fly. They agree to a night of exploration, since Cassidy is completel
phoebess
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
For me, Naughty for Christmas didn't have the same, incredible vibe as the other Lilia Moon's books I've read—maybe it was because of my Grinchy nature and this was holiday-themed story through and through—but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoyed it. It was wonderful to meet new characters, follow their own story and catch up with the old veterans.

I received a free copy of this book and gave it an honest review.
Danni
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lilia Moon is one of my all time favorite authors. I absolutely love everything she’s written and am wishing we’d get more soon.
Laurie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What Happens in Seattle...

What happens on Christmas Eve when you've recently moved to a new city (Seattle) from a small town to explore your unacted-upon submissive desires and run into your brother's former best friend in a sex shop? Librarian Cassidy learns the answer to this question when she unexpectedly runs across Turcot, now a dominant, who followed the same path several years before her.

What struck me the most about this book was how descriptive it was relative to the thought processes a
Leigh Kramer
What a steamy treat from Lilia Moon! This is not part of her Fettered series but Turcot is a member there and a few of the characters appear. Cassidy has moved to Seattle for a fresh start and to escape the limitations of her hometown. She would love to give BDSM a try—her romance reads have been very inspiring—but she doesn’t know how to get into the scene. Instead, she visits a sex toy shop to get herself a present for Christmas. And there she runs into her brother’s former best friend. (No re ...more
Rose Howse
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really, really liked this story. Cassidy and Turcot met in a sex toy store. They knew each other as kids in their home town, but both of them have grown up, moved on to a new area and learned a thing or two about life. Turcot invites Cassidy to his place for the night, it's Christmas Eve and they are both alone for the holiday. Cassidy accepts mainly because she is attracted and he's a dom who wants to help her explore his world. What follows is a wonderful night of beginners kink, but it's se ...more
Jannie Cv
What a beautiful gift!
This is a most delicious tale of two people with a long-standing friendship who now see each other in a new light. Turcot has expanded his knowledge of a lifestyle in which Cassidy is now showing interest. Cassidy is brave, bubbly with the excitement of exploring who she is and can be. It’s an thrilling adventure taking place mostly over two wondrous days!
I love this expression from our librarian who’s bravely venturing into new territory: “I snag the dangling ends of my co
Debbie
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy Christmas fun.

Cassidy, the librarian, and Turcot, her friend from home and new friend in Seattle. Two lonely souls who long for more. Meeting in an adult bookstore and restarting a friendship.
Cassidy wants to learn about herself and Turcot is only too happy to help. They are so sweet together. He doesn’t want to screw up his Domship, and Cassidy doesn’t want to miss out.
Can they get figure out how to enjoy the newness of their relationship and continue on their journey of discovery.
Mel
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, this was a delightful little Christmas treat. I’ve always operated under the assumption that I’m mostly meh on erotic romance involving BDSM but it turns out, I’m actually just meh on ones that are badly done. But the ones that take time and care to do it right, to focus on the details of how and why it works, to make sure consent is highlighted heavily, those really work for me. I found this delightful and engaging, if a bit quick. I’d love to have seen more of the emotional bond between ...more
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Story From Lilia!

Here I am on the 4th of July reading a Christmas story, but I am a bit of a rebel that way lol. I had realized I'd read all of Lilia's other books but missed this one and needed to read it ASAP.

I loved that this book tied into the Fettered world but also started a little to the side of it.

Besides being a BDSM romance and a story of discovery for someone stepping into the world it was also the story of two people who knew each other growing up and reconnected years
Ms. Cyn
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ride

Wow I have missed this crew. Although the majority of the group aren't in this story there are a few that make it in.

Its Turcot's turn to find love and Cassidy is perfect for him. She is smart and perceptive and they have history. I just wish there was more background given. I am curious about her brother since it sounds like both her and Turcot don't talk to him.

The almost instant love was a bit unbelievable but I just went with it and had a wonderful ride.
Rhonda
Fun sexy BDSM Christmas novella

Naughty for Christmas by Lilia Moon was an amazing read. I thought Cassidy and Turcot's first meet was original and set a great tone for the book. I found the story compelling, reading the book in one sitting. While this book reads well as a standalone it was fun getting a glimpse of some of the Fettered characters.
I received an advance reader copy.
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas novella in the Fettered series. Can be read as stand-alone, told in dual POV with HEA. The book takes place over Christmas eve and Christmas day, making it a short read. Cassidy and Turcot are old friends who happened to bump into each other. I would have loved this to be longer with more back story. Sweet and steamy story with light BDSM.
B.A. Wilson
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, erotica
This was fun. I'm obviously biased, since I'm a librarian and love the series. ;)

Pages: 152
Laurie
Nov 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Naughty List
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Daddy Crush
  • Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 6
  • Waiting for a Scot Like You (Union of the Rakes, #3)
  • Sandcastle Beach (Matchmaker Bay #3)
  • The Truth About Cowboys
  • Play My Game (100 Series, #5)
  • Topping the Alpha (Trident Security, #4)
  • His Beauty
  • Alien Quarantine Rescue (Alien Quarantine Rescue, #1)
  • Bear for Christmas: Kodiak Den #4 (Alaskan Den Men Book 15)
  • The Sweetest Fix
  • ATE
  • To Be Alone With You
  • Press Play
  • Bitterburn (Gothic Fairytales, #1)
  • Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1)
See top shelves…
Sexpot in pajamas by day, erotic dreamer by night.

News & Interviews