Start by marking “Tamed (Book two in the Dark Necessities trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Tamed (Book two in the Dark Necessities trilogy)

Tamed (Book two in the Dark Necessities trilogy)

He took her, he caged her, but can he truly tame her?

Lost in the woods, author Molly Clary is running for her life. After being trapped in the torrid dark world of Connor Reilly, Molly has made a desperate escape from the tantalizing torment, but little does she know what fate awaits her.

Connor is both a man and a monster, and in the depths of his depravity, something scin
ebook
Published December 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tamed, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
adrienneburgess
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Tamed owns
3.5 Stars

So this one was a tricky one for me to rate as on the one hand I was highly intrigued and wanted to discover where this was going after the conclusion of book one but on the other hand, I am really finding it hard to relate to Connor himself: as a character, he is just so unsympathetic: He has no likability folks.
Well anyway, I persevered and I enjoyed this much more than its predecessor.
Despite my above complaint, Conner does show more of a human side in this instalment.
He's never gone
Dee
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Golly Miss Molly!

“Tamed” picks up right where “Taken” left off with heart pounding action, suspense and apprehension. Typically, serial novels or trilogies tend to lose steam with the second installment but “Tamed” breaks the repetitive mold! The twists and turns just keep on coming with a direction I would have never anticipated. The psychological tension rapidly intensifies with questions of covert groups and a potential history of psychopathic as well as criminal behavior. While many nar
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
HOLY HADES SWEET BABY JESUS MONSTERS DO EXIST! Lord this is the second book in the Dark Necessities trilogy and WOWZER what a continuation to Connor and Molly's story. I could not put this book down I was up till 4am in the morning because I had to finish this story to see what was going to happen and DAMMIT Felicity yes she did do it again to me she left me with a huge cliffhanger screaming at my Kindle saying no....no....no.... But yes I have to wait to see what happens to Connor and Molly.

Con
Rhonda
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!! This book!!! It was dark, it was dirty and it was delicious!! We delve more into the relationship between Connor and Molly and while they are getting closer, so are enemies. You HAVE to get this book if you've read the first one!!! The ending killed me and I'm eagerly waiting for the last book to see how everything is going to play out. Yes, it's another cliffhanger but I"m sure we don't have long to wait until the last book will be out! If I loved it (because I don't do really dark an ...more
Amy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Loved this one even more than the first and that is hard to do. Reading about the connection between Connor and Molly, when they finally clicked was awesome! The escape scene and capture was dark and dirty. Just the way I like it. Whew....had to take a few deep breaths. And then go back and reread it again. I can't wait for the next book.

I read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Louise
Wowsers, an amazing, hot, twisty and totally-unexpected-in-direction follow-up to book #1.

Tamed by Felicity Brandon is the second book of a dark, capture trilogy, and is even more amazing than the first instalment. Having thoroughly enjoyed the first book, I couldn't wait to get this on my e-reader. I wasn't disappointed, this contained SO MANY surprises and Ms Brandon blew me away with it. I really didn't expect the story to move in the direction it did and that is a good thing. Instead of th
Rosario Barrera
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. The first part of this series was dark, this one, while darker, was also more thrilling. Looking at Connor through Molly’s perspective and how Connor sees himself is riveting. I literally could not put the book down waiting to read what came next. A sell written thriller with a lot of steam and yes, romance. Highly recommended.
Suzy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Felicity Brandon is amazing this story just keeps getting better and could not stop reading it. I found Tamed (Book Two in the Dark Necessities Trilogy) even more compelling than the first book. Her characters Molly and Connor evolve separately as well as together. Molly finds that through her submission to Connor she truly find herself and her destiny. Connor has a revelation about himself that by trying to conquer Molly he himself was the one tamed and falling in love for the first time. I ...more
Shelly Wolf
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It seems as Felicity Brandon has all but done it again,,,,, a very good thing with this dark romance, that is,,,,,

This is the second (#2) book in the series,,,, "The Dark Necessity Trilogy Series",,, the first book (#1) was the book Taken,,,, I very highly recommend you read that one first, or this one could be all Greek to you,,,, fair warning,,,, it, as well as this one, have major cliffhangers,,,, but this book #2 was well worth the wait, as I'm sure (fingers crossed) that #3 will also be,,,

N
Donna Louise
5.0 out of 5 starsIntense
December 28, 2018
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Are you looking for a good read that sends chills down your spine and keeps you
awake at night? Then Tamed by Felicity Brandon is just the book for you.First of
all,i don't usually like scary stories.I am more of a feel good girl but I have to admit
that this second book in the Dark Necessities Trilogy sucked me in so deep that I
had to finish it despite the possibilities of having nightmares.

Ms Bradon writes in a way t
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tamed is the second book in the Dark Necessities trilogy, so guess what?! YOU MUST READ TAKEN FIRST! This is the continuation of Molly & Connor's story, and I'm still as conflicted as I was in Taken, as I'm just not a fan of Connor. So you may ask yourselves why I would give it a perfect rating then...that's easy, because Felicity Brandon has me digging deeper into Connor's pyche, so the hatred isn't as cut & dried as it once was. Plus, Molly is also conflicted, and despite all kinds of ...more
BookLover
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book...... it gave me all the good feels. It combines the dirty and good all in one. The feelings involved with this book make me happy and hot all at the same time. It contains forbidden aspects that draw me in from the first word. There are elements of BDSM in this book.

Molly and Connor have a background that didn’t start out the best, but it has to come to a head. They take a serious turn for the better. They have chemistry, but ignore the chemistry the best they can. Secrets are reveal
Coral
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tamed picks up right where the first book ended. You get both Molly’s and conner’s perspectives throughout the whole thing. This installment in the series is rather long so don’t expect it to be a fast read. That being said I wouldn’t take out a thing. There is no point in the storyline that lags or doesn’t add to the narrative. While the first book focused a lot on Molly’s response to the kidnapping this one feels us in on how she feels about Conner and her future. We also get information on Co ...more
Badh
So, we're at the second book in the Dark Necessities series, which leaves us in an interesting place. Generally, if you look at trilogies, the third one ends on the darkest note, so that the third book gives us something to work up to. I'm not going to say that this is the darkest note. I'm not going to say it's the lightest note either. It does fit really well with the rest of the book and the rest of the series.

Anyway, I really am enjoying Connor and Molly's story. This book does have a lot o
Anne Baker
Wildfire! Gripping and Intense

The second book in The Dark Necessities Trilogy is even more gripping, thrilling, fast paced, and intense the deeper you get into this amazing read! Felicity Brandon who deserves far more than 5 stars for this book, certainly knows how to keep her readers gripped to the very end of this magnificent book! The ending the likes you have never seen or read before! If this book does not make the bestseller list of 2018 I will be utterly disappointed!
You cannot but try to
Rosalie Belle
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Two in the Dark Necessities Trilogy has me reeling from beginning to end. We have met Molly and Connor in Book One, Taken, and I was completely engrossed. Book One, Taken, has Molly being rescued by Connor. Book Two is about how Connor prepares to “Tame” his perfect pet for him.
In the beginning, Molly is running from Connor because she is absolutely sure he is a monster and wants to do whatever she can to get away from him. Spankings??! Whoever heard of such a thing with a GROWN WOMAN?!!
Hanan
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Amazeballs this book is fantastic!
It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole freaking time I was reading it!
It’s exciting,thrilling,scary and dirty and delicious.
Tamed kept me enthralled and interested throughout the book.
In this second part we get to see how much more Connor and Molly’s relationship is so complex.
It’s very intricate and delicate.
What I mean by delicate is that now their relationship has gotten more “real” and each knows deep rooted secrets about the other. These secrets
Cortnie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it when an author can completely take me by surprise, but it doesn't happen very often. Felicity Brandon, and Tamed, did just that. The story is a continuation of Taken, book one in this trilogy, and you have to read that before you read this. You also need to be aware that this is one dark and twisted journey that will mess with your mind, and heart, and leave you hanging on the edge of a cliff. I'm serious, the cliffhanger is a doozy. Luckily for me, and you, the third books release day ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing trilogy, and these books just seem to get better and better. This story continues straight on from the ending of the previous novel, and Molly and Connor’s tale is complex, dark, twisted, yet full of surprises and an all round thrilling romance read. This talented author has written an absolutely must read story, which with the curve balls thrown throughout, had me totally captivated from beginning to end. I cannot wait for the third and concluding novel i ...more
Saskia
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series and it picks up right after Taken left off. You have to read Taken first. This is not a standalone.

In this book the relationship between Connor and Molly gets even more intense, deeper, but also changes. Molly is much more in tune with herself and her feelings then the first book. Connor becomes more human, but also more of a monster at the same time.

And then the book went into a direction I didn’t expect, but it is a change that works very well for the story and I
Linda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. Book two of Connor and Molly's story. Utterly amazing, again! Felicity draws her readers in, and chains them to the pages of her books! Connor and Molly have moved to a different place… Stokholm Syndrome? Maybe, but then again, maybe not. I found this second part to be not as intense as book one, but rightfully so. I think Felicity has done this on purpose. She's getting us ready for what I expect will be a very intense ending! Brava once aga ...more
Lena
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the trilogy was much easier to review than the first. This time I was a little more prepared for the story.
Connor was a bit human, even if I still don’t like him. Regarding the reaction of Molly, when in different ’positions’ - I still struggle to understand, but that might say more about me than her.
A lot of twists and turns in this book.
I’m just waiting for the third and final book in this serie - have to know how it all comes together in the end.

I voluntarily reviewed a
Sherry
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, again Felicity Brandon has rattled my cage literally with this is a deep dark scary romance, caged and naked, abused and used Molly can't get away from Conner and do she really want to? This is not your usual romance so if you want something really different you need this one. This has to be the most different read I have found this year and is addictive you will need more. A good sexy read with a lot of a dark side included.
Sherry
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Diane Savage
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything Bookish  Blog
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Picking up where the first book left off we see what happens next. Her punishments take her to the brink of her pleasure and pain threshold. Watching him test her boundaries and push her farther than she thought possible had me hooked from the beginning. The detail is beautiful and it made me truly feel their connection. The twists had me holding my breath. A dark and twisted romance that keeps you begging for more.

**ARC provided for an honest review**
Gaynor Jones
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Molly and Conners dark descent into this twisted "relationship" continues! If you're looking for things to become lighter and sweeter, dream on! There are so many twists and turns in this story that your emotions feel like they have been through a blender with dull blades! All I can say is you must read the first book in order to appreciate the flow and complicated layers to this story and it's characters. A brilliant story!
Katie Thompson
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We continue on with the tale of Molly and Connor. The psychological roller coaster continues, and our emotions become the plaything of this incredibly talented author. There is no guessing what will happen next. Every time you think you may have a grip on the reality of the book, the rug gets pulled out. The twists and turns are simply spectacular. And, of course, the sex is bloody fantastic.
Pat
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was totally entranced in this book with a storyline that was well written, a plot that flowed smoothly from page to page and characters that were written with great detail and depth! As I turned each and every page I felt like the characters jumped right from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it effortlessly unfolded!
Dustye
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark, dirty, and hot. This is the second in the Dark Necessities trilogy and all I can say is wow.... can't wait for the next
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »