Start by marking “Nailed (Dad Bod Contracting, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nailed (Dad Bod Contracting, #3)

Nailed

(Dad Bod Contracting #3)

RYDER: You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, Laurel. And if that’s all of you I ever get to see, I’ll be the luckiest man in the world for having seen it.

I swallow hard. He wasn’t supposed to make it sweet. He was supposed to leave it dirty and inappropriate, so I could tell myself all he wanted was sex. That all he cared about was getting me naked, or if not t
Published December 7th 2018 by Jasinda Wilder (first published December 5th 2018)

Verna Loves Books
Nailed by Jasinda Wilder is one of the sexiest reads of the year! This whole series is nothing but sexy big hearted men that you'll adore. I loved every minute of Nailed. It's emotional, beautiful and all in all one of those reads that leaves you feeling breathless and full of butterflies.

I knew when I met Ryder in the other books I was going to love him and boy, did I ever. He's handsome, caring, protective, and one of the most amazing guys ever. I loved that once him and Laurel figured out th
Valorie
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was soooooo good...... how do you end it like that? Thank goodness we have screwed coming up! But in February? Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh sweet baby Jesus, how am I gonna survive the wait.. as far as laurel and Ryder are concerned, I loved them. They’re perfect together and it proves that there are still family oriented guys out in the world. You don’t have to make the child in order to feel and act like a dad. My only qualm is Paul. Because of his brand of crazy, his ...more
Jen
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oooh...so good!!

I’m absolutely loving this series. Loved Ryder and Laurel...finding out about their pasts blew my mind! I loved how once they decided to go for each other, they went hard and never looked back. There was drama, but not because they weren’t sure about each other. Can’t say I’m generally a “ginger” fan, but Ryder could maybe change that for me!! Great read!!
Brenda Pearson
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryder, what is not to love about him, yes, everyone gets scared of Love. But when he faces his fear - can you find his true love. Being with someone that is bipolar, isn't easy, so when he finally lets go of the past and give in to happiness he takes a chance. You will love this heart warning romance, it will make you keep reading till the very end. Must read Series.
Christina
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dad Bod Gold

Well, Ryder may just have stolen top spot for the dad bod guys.... He is hard working, honest, sweet, and protective. Laurel has her life together and is so relatable. Their fun group keeps expanding and I love as each book brings us more of everyone. I’m so curious about Nova’s story and glad it’s next!
Stacy Baglio
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is classic Jasinda!

I loved the story of Ryder & Laurel. It was a hot, sweet & fast love at first site story. It makes me sad that there will only be one more book in the series. I look forward to Nova and James's book.
Barbara
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Wilder has nailed another great storyline in the Dad Bod Construction series. The storyline and the characters are both steller. Kudos for a job well done.

This is Ryder and Laurel’s story. These two are both dealing with emotions from their their first marriages. Both suffered a lot of emotional situations to the point neither trust easily and are both are very leery of connecting with others of an intimate level. But something draws these two towards one another and eventually taking the f
Jenny
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Ryder and Laurel’s book. They both are dealing with difficult past and some not so much in the past. They are amazing together but will they let trouble determine their future?. Welll you just need to read this. I have loved every book in this series, they have all been five star reads but this book is definitely my favorite. I highly recommend this book!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Rachel Santos
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good and Nailed

I loved this one so much. Ryker and Laurel they were just made for each other. I loved them and their story, just perfect. Then there is Jesse and Imogen so happy for them and lastly I literally can not wait for Nova and James it's going to be epic.
Susan (susayq ~)

I'm loving these older heroes that Jasinda Wilder is writing in this series! Ryder was hot and sweet and loving. The conversations Ryder and Laurel had were a bit on the deep side, and that kind of threw me. But overall, I enjoyed watching the whirlwind relationship form.
Shirin Rasheed
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am Loving each Story in the Series. All the Characters are becoming my favorites. I was Waiting to Read RYDER Story and getting to know him and I was devouring each page.

I Highly Recommend this Series to all Readers. Read all three of them before the fourth one comes out in february, YOU WILL LOVE THE CHARACTERS.
Kelly Stuart
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a good ol HEA, with a great story, great friendship and laughs. I’ve really enjoyed this book and definitely recommend it. Laurel and Ryder are a fab match. Love the very end of the book as it’s got me hooked already for the next book.
Stephanie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nailed is book #3 in the Dad Bod series. This is a more mature series. Jasinda Wilder is writing for the fans and the fans requested older heroes & heroines, second chance romances with real, everyday people. And she delivers! The Dad Bod series are quick, sexy & fun reads! They are fast paced & dirty! The books are standalones. The stories are based around the Dad Bod construction company and the hot, hot men who work there. Hammered featured Imogen and Jesse; Drilled is Franco and ...more
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Holy fuck balls. As soon as I noticed this was on my kindle I dropped everything to read this. (no joke) It took me till the wee hours in the morning because I had to finish it, I couldn’t go to sleep because I had to know what was going to happen. Especially when Paul ( Laurel’s ex husband )said he was going to prove his love to Laurel. Even though she is in another relationship with Ryder and he’s sexy! I need to find me a man like him.

Laurel was previously married to a guy named Paul they had
Darcy
I liked that this one was pretty much a low key romance. It started out a bit rocky with Ryder ghosting Laurel. The girls talk about what she should do was funny. I love when the groups get together separated by sex, it usually makes for some fun reading as their talks go a bit out of control. I thought the girls had a good idea that Laurel should seek out Ryder and find out what happened. Quite frankly if you have to be ghosted Ryder had the best excuse, he knew he could fall fast for Laurel an ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Drama-filled, sexy romance…

I couldn’t wait to dive into another Dad Bod Contracting read! The ladies in this series are full on sister bonding with a healthy dose of sarcasm on the side. They are friends who bond over cool drinks and lusty conversations of boys, life and desire. In other words, they are a hoot and a half! Thank goodness the men in their lives are up to the challenge of harnessing all that energy for good…

What do you get when you mix a single mom, a seriously adorable boy child a
Donna Kitsch
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok what can I say except…You will LOVE Ryder and Laurel. Both dealing with things from their past making it hard for each of the to open and trust again. I admire Laurel’s drive to take a chance and get answers from Ryder. Their connection gets stronger when they both learn their past have things in common. I adore Ryder’s interaction with Nate, all the feels. Swooning over Ryder with his hazel eyes and red beard……man where are these men in life! Thanks Jasinda again for a wonderful story that k ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryder can only handle so much, "he blows out a sigh. “ Thank god we’re on the same page. My poor balls need a break.” I cup the body part in question." Even tired Ryder is a handsy one, “sleeping. Night-night.” I laugh , bend and kiss his forehead, and then wiggle away cackling as he grabs at my butt." I liked this book, I loved Ryder.
Marika
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I looovvveeeeee Ryder! First of all, I am partial to gingers ;), and second and most important, the manis sooo sweet and sexy!
The way he is with Laurel and Nate..melting is right! He is such a goof as well!
I love Laurel and the girls..a crazy bunch, especially Audra, and they make me laugh so much.
I adored the story!
I am now super excited for Nova and James!!!
Tara
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nailed was RED HOT! In all the right ways. A sexy alpha, protective, sweet, romantic, and instalove! I really enjoyed falling in love with Ryder and Laurel's story. This series really speaks to me because it is REAL talk about things going on in everyone's lives; single moms - trying to enter the dating world, mental health issues, previous relationship scars but still sexy, funny, and a whole lot of fun to read. I REALLY can't wait for James and Nova story next!
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely entertaining read with plenty of hotness to warm your winter days/nights. Wonderfully written story line that will capture you and keep you enthralled right to the very end. Two divorced people have met, dated and then the guy just drops all contact, leaving Laurel confused as to what happens. Searching out Ryder, Laurel find him to find out why he did that. What they both learn is that they have had similar experiences with their ex's, both whom have suffered from the same mental ill ...more
Valerie
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I kid you not these books keep getting better and better as we go along and I so can’t wait until the last installment!! I absolutely loved Ryder and Laurel’s story mostly because I love the single mom trope cause a sexy man swooping in to save the day (but the female characters also being super strong and independent) is my absolute favorite. One thing I would have loved is the dual point of view cause I would have loved hearing from Ryder’s point of view as the story progressed as well. I coul ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every time I read one of these stories I think Jasinda topped herself, then I read a new story and I find out how wrong I really am.

We find out that in this one, Ryder and Laurel are made for each other, but man do they have a road ahead for them to make it.

When Ryder ghosts Laurel after a wonderful night, she has to find out why he would do something like that. Yes, it scared the crap out of her too. But jeez, grow up and man up on what really happened. So she hunts him down at the local bar
Konny
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nailed by Jasinda Wilder is book three in her Dad Bod Contracting series. The previous books are Hammered and Drilled. 4 men, best friends and co-worker . And 4 women, best friends and determined to find their HEA.
Nailed tells the story of Laurel and Ryder. Both are in the center of their circle and their chemistry is through the roof high, but both are burned by past relationships. Laurel is the peacemaker, a single mom whom's first priority is her son. She's successful in her job, started fres
Peggy
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasinda Wilder is one of my favorite authors without a doubt. Her excellent writing skills coupled with her fantastic stories make her books top notch. But the characters she creates are what hold you hostage to her books, as in try to put one down after you start reading. I’ve actually stayed up all night to finish several of her books. This book succeeds in keeping up with her other five star books. If you haven’t read the Badd series and the previous Dad Bod books, get on it!
Amanda
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This story was not the norm for Jasinda...her books are usually filled with drama, angst, or heartbreak before you get your HEA. This book though was for lack of a better term sweet, the main characters had their moment of hesitation in the beginning but once they got over their fears and insecurities it was completely romantic.

There were moments of drama but nothing severe, and those moments were resolved within moments.
I am really enjoying this series and I am very intrigued as to what Nova’s
MJ
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my favorite book so far. I loved Laurel and Ryder. I knew they were going to be a great couple from the get go. They both have that element of crazy in their past, we just did not realize how crazy it was. I loved the kid!! He made the book that much better!! I cannot wait for James:}
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I can't with this story. I'm so in lust with Ryder and Laurel. I loved every second of this witty, sweet, sexy book. Both of these characters have had it rough. Their past have left them not wanting to open up their hearts to old wounds.

I loved watching to fall for these two. I know they had a rough start, but it was good to see them give it another chance. I loved getting to know them through the others eyes. I loved watching Ryder and Nate. I l
Hi'D's Book Hub
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Come on can this series get any better? Nailed is the 3rd book in the Dad Bod series and once again I have fallen in love with Jasinda Wilder’s words! Ryder and Laurel’s story was so fun to read! They both have been through a lot and fight there attraction ….but somehow find a way into each others hearts!

Five stars for Nailed and I can’t even wait for SCREWED!!
Michelle
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. This series has a great bunch of friends and each story just keeps getting better and better. Who doesn't love a handsome, rugged hero that loves your kid too?.. And make sure you read all the way through to the end...
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars, #2)
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • Camden's Redemption (Gloves Off, #4)
  • The Mephisto Mark (The Mephisto Covenant #3)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Table (Dragon Runners, #4)
  • Second Chance: a romance for the over 40.
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Spitfire (The Silver Oaks Series, # 3)
  • The Cabin (Books One, Two, Three & Four)
  • A Change of Pace (Northern Lights, #3)
  • With My Whole Heart
  • Strayed (Caged, #6)
  • Seth (Hellbound Lovers MC, #5)
  • Flying Through Fire (Dark Desires, #6)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Dad Bod Contracting (4 books)
  • Hammered (Dad Bod Contracting, #1)
  • Drilled (Dad Bod Contracting, #2)
  • Screwed (Dad Bod Contracting #4)