Start by marking “Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)” as Want to Read:
Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)

Anguished

(Crimson Elite #2)

It wasn’t meant to be this way—she shouldn’t have fallen for my brother and left me for him. But she did. And now I’m left to pick up the pieces of my shattered, broken heart. And to top it off, they want me to come to their wedding. Do they think I’m a pushover? Do they think of me as a joke?
The old saying stands true, ‘Why have enemies when you can have family.’
I unders
Published February 2019

K.S. Rochell
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY-HOTNESS, this book was SINFUL and BRILLIANT this is my favorite so far in the series ECHO, is my NEW OBSESSION one of my TOP BOOK BOYFRIENDS EVER. This book was FAST PACED, and ADDICTIVE, The plot and the CHARACTERS CONSUMED AND HYPNOTIZED ME, Echo and Storm BURNED UP the PAGES Their chemistry was on FIRE.. This story was WICKEDLY- DELICIOUS and DEVINE .

I was CAPTIVATED by T.L words I can not wait for more in this series!!

“6 ECHO OWNS ME STARS!”
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★
This book. THIS BOOK! T.L. Smith really outdid herself with this one! I love everything about Anguished! This story is the bomb!

When words fail you... Let’s see. I can’t remember the last time a book hooked me so well like this one did. The main characters? Dude, you better buckle up, because the banters between them are PHENOMENAL! Like serious, bone-deep fighting, with the highest level of passion. And I was being diplomatic here, because I’m a lady like that. (THIS BOOK IS FLIPPING HOT, MATE!
Jan
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Welcome to the hotness that is Crimson Elite.
4 hot guys, 4 best friends, 4 love story's.

Anguished is the 2nd book in the series and contains Echo's story.
I loved Echo, he was sexy, alluring, charming, an alpha male with a dirty mouth but he also had a hint of vulnerability when it came to his love life.

"He was more than a ten, trust me, Mel. Men like him aren't made, they're dreamt about. And that's where he will stay in my dreams"

Storm and Echo first meet in a club, there is an instant attr
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anguished is book two in the Crimson Elite series.
Crimson Elite follows Creed, Echo, Darby and Falcon as they work together in their club Crimson Elite and navigate the test of falling in love.

This book is following Echo and I’m just going to put this out here right now... He is my ten! I love him so much. Echo had me laughing out loud, swooning and sighing so much I got lost in the world of Crimson Elite.

Echo is a tortured soul who has never been priority to his family. They have always favo
Book Maniac Forever
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
RTC

** ARC received in exchange for an honest review **
Robyn Corcoran
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To be totally honest after being introduced to Echo in Cavalier, I wasn’t all that sure I liked him that much. I didn’t dislike him however he didn’t seem to be a character with a lot of backbone to me. Oh how wrong I was, I am not afraid to admit.

Echo Brown, after having his heart broken by his ex, meets Storm Hale, a professional young woman who unbeknownst to him has had the same happen to her. Forming a purely physical relationship can’t hurt, can it?

Echo is at times quite a complicated char
Lisa Hill
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, this series is getting better and better! This is Echo’s story. He’s the eternal romantic of the group. He’s in love with the idea of being in love, even if it means loving the wrong person.

His ex was just that. She did a real number on him. He’s in turmoil until he meets Storm, who turns his world upside down.

She’s independent, sassy and looking for some no-strings fun. Given all the crap in his life, he jumps at the chance. The chemistry between the two of them just burns up the pages.

S
Gayle
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And here I was thinking that I couldn't fall any harder for Echo, but yet here we are....

Good lord my heart!

Guys I literally devoured this novel. I had too, because a touch of Echo in the first novel of this new and perfectly written series just wasn't enough for me. The wait was a killer, because my fascination for Echo was borderline insanity. So yes when it finally arrived and I had Echo's world in my hot little greedy hands I had to start it straight away....

Hey a girl needs to feed her add
Julie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male, romance
A really enjoyable story. The characters and bantering grabbed me immediately. And the snapping and snarling made me gasp with wonder. The passionate storyline was phenomenal, it’s brilliant, fun dialogue keeps on going until the end, and it had deep lessons to learn. Anguished is a definite must read and will become a favourite for me I’m sure.
I highly recommend this book!
Teresa Lara
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this series.Echo and Storm has all the feels.Emotional intense beautiful addicting.Need more Crimson Who's Next?
Meredith Wilson
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting Echo's story since meeting him in Cavalier. I just knew, without a doubt, that I would absolutely love this beautiful and tormented soul.

Echo hasn't had an easy go at life. He is the black sheep of his family. Nothing he does is ever good enough and honestly he is sick of trying. He will never measure up to his golden boy twin brother. His one constant in life besides his best friends is Serena, the love of his life. At least until she decides to dump him for his b
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book seemed to be over before I even knew it! Nonetheless, this book is definitely worth the read! The story starts off with Echo finding out that his ex-girlfriend that he was with for years is marrying his brother and all of his family acts as if HE is the problem. Then we meet Storm and then it starts getting good!

Characters:
Echo: He is a super hot alpha male that just got his heart broken, pride stunned, and was broken a little by his ex and his family. That made me want to freaking cry
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
This is the 2nd book in the Crimson Elite series which follows four hot alpha males in their secret and elite business venture, all while they navigate life and the women who cross their paths. It's hot, steamy, and Echo - the cocky yet broken hero - will make you sigh and swoon and want to be his 10!

Echo was a bit mysterious in Book 1, but I loved getting to know him and his past in this book. He is the partier, the "irresponsible" one when it comes to work and his family life. He has a twin br
Donna
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, this series is just getting better with every book. This book was different in some ways to the first book Cavalier but only because of what the main characters bought to the table. The writing and story telling is still the same balls to the wall style, I love by this author. She takes no prisoners and makes no bones about it either.

Now as I said this story is different in the sense of the actions of the characters. From book one I knew there was something up with Echo but even for me I
Anne Milne
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the series and it just keeps getting better. I adored Echo and Selena's story. It was witty and fast paced with an addictive storyline with enough sexual heat to set the pages on fire. I love how the author made Selena such a strong character, she's a successful career woman. An independent woman who knows her own worth and isn't afraid to go for what she wants or to step back from something that isn't good for her. Echo was a surprise purely because I didn't expect him to be so vuln ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Book 2 of the Crimson Elite series is amazing!  Anguished by T.L. Smith brings back the four alpha males (Darby, Creed, Falcon, Echo), that run the Crimson Elite club, this time focusing on Echo, the tortured head of security.  This book is hot and steamy and perfectly naughty just like the characters.  The next book in the series, I am sure will be just as entertaining as the first two. Anguished is 5 swoon worthy stars.
It’s been a year since Echo’s first love walked out on him and started dati
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Echo isn’t as broody as creed, but he’s angry at the world all the same! He’s the black sheep of his family and nothing he does is ever Good enough! Even the girl he loved chooses his brother over him! All he has is his boys and his business!

One night to forget it all changes that as a Storm bigger than anything blows into his life and changes everything he’s ever known! One fiery red head is all it took to bring the man to his knees!

Absolutely love the Crimson Elite and their friendship! Can’
Laurie Breitsprecher
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the first book in the series I was hooked and I wasn’t sure how she would top Elicia and Creed’s story. BUT she DID!!!! I’m not sure I have the right words for Storm and Echo. What quickly turned from a one night stand, to just sex (when needed of course) and then so.much.more. And I mean that in the best possible way. These 2 kept me captivated and hanging on for more! This series is definitely one of my new favorites!
Tami czenkus
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!
Where to even start...
We met Echo in the 1st installment of The Crimson Elite and my heart went out to him from the very first meeting, but we were sorta in the dark as to the extent of what he had endured.. Echo is a kind soul that loves love...…. Falcon hit it right on the nose when he explains it in Anguished.. ) you gotta click it to find out ;-) )
Storm... She certainly blew into Echo's life like one but she never expected the aftermath that they would both endure.
I have read T.L
Nicole Powell
5+ Stars
Anguished is book two of The Crimson Elite series by T.L. Smith, and by all means addictive, intoxicating and oh so seductive.
I started this novel with so much excitement, following Creed's story and only getting a glimpse into Echo's, I was left intrigued and needing more.
I was very fortunate to get this chance and LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!
To feel the emotions running through this book, and connecting with the characters on a deeper level, I was in the Echo zone and was not coming out!
This
Dorothy Morris
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I could not put this book down once I started. I thought Cavalier was the bomb but Anguished is I can't even put into words, it was that good. Echo and Storm both trying to get over heartbreak and find each other, even when Storm tries to fight it. I loved, loved, and loved this book. Can't wait for the next Crimson Elite. T.L. Smith did the damn thing with Anguished I wish I could give it 10 stars.
Jen
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am TOTALLY infatuated with ALL of these guys in this series! Echo, I knew, would be both heartbreaking and steamy hot and I was not disappointed. What starts out as a one night stand quickly turns to a no strings attached type of thing between Echo and the mysterious girl who catches his eye one evening.

This game of cat and mouse suddenly turns to more. The batter between the guys, the sass and backbone these women have keeps me turning the pages. I'm so ready for the next book!
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“What started out as a fling isn’t going to end in one. It would have ended in me being broken, more so than my first, and that scares me most of all.
So I take his kids, I fucking take it one last time, knowing that it’s our last time.
Our goodbye.
It has to be, for my heart at least.”

Echo was the enigmatic, mysterious and absent member of the Crimson Elite when we met them all in book one, this is his story and how he became the man we caught a glimpse of. Forsaken by his family in favour of his
Jean Dewsbury
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Crimson Elite Series follows Echo who is one of the owners along with Creed Falcon and Darby. 4 strong stubborn characters.
ECHO struggles to comprehend that the wowan he believed he loved left him for his twin brother Mike. His Crimson brothers as always has his back, as his family has never had his back.
Storm is a strong independent financial wowan who is looking for some fun with no strings attached. Then she meets the Blonde headed sexy man at a bar when she spills the drinks,
Diane
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY
5 PHENOMINAL STARS PLUS***** I voluntarily reviewed "ANGUISHED" OMG!!!! I absolutely love this brilliantly written series it grabs you and has you turning page after page. Echo, Creed, Falcon, and Darby all own and run Crimson Elite at the club a woman accidently runs into Echo spilling his drink it's Storm she their with her friend Melissa. Storm is the Chief Editor at one of the best known magazines worldwide her ex-Matthew cheated on her so she moved to start over somewhere fresh. Storm and E ...more
Lita Thomas
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anguished (Crimson Elite #2) by T.L. Smith is Echo's story. It is not necessary to read Cavalier which is book 1; that is Creed's story. I would recommend for you to read it. It was a very good story and an introduction to the gang. Echo is dumped by his first and only love. To make matters worst, his ex left him for his brother. To compound things, his parents once again have sided with his brother and treat him like he is dirt. Echo goes out with the fellows to blow off steam where he meets Re ...more
LianaReads blog
If you read Cavalier, the first book in The Crimson Elite, you have met Echo and maybe the impression he has on us is that he is a vulnerable soul, more of a beta character,but you are in for a treat as this book shows his real face, he is so much more and nothing like you have expected.
Yes, he is the twin that everyone thinks of him that he is weak, left aside and always favourites his twin. I felt for him at times because the family can be so rude sometimes but also laugh out loud at the bante
Lisa Staples
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is only just really getting started with the boys from Crimson Elite, but already TL Smith has hooked me in with these complex, passionate and sinfully hot men!
With Echo she has broken the mould in a style you wouldn't expect from our Queen of Darkness and delivered a sexy Alpha male who wears his heart on his sleeve.

When we are introduced to Echo in Book 1 he is a grumpy, heart broken, love sick puppy whose inability to cope with the departure of his "true love" didn't really endear
Juli
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by author)...

This book is just ...OMG!

I felt so bad for Echo when we first met him in Cavalier, but now we get to know the whole story; Echo’s family were a bunch of buttmoles. I did not like Selena at all and I was surprised that Echo couldn’t see her true colors. Now as for Storm, I loved loved loved Storm she was so bada**, she knew what she was worth and what she wanted. Echo and Storm start off as a very hot friends with benefits relationsh
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This book deserved every single sizzling and sexy star I gave it! Echo and Storm had that amazing push and pull through the book that kept me frantically turning pages to see what came next. What started as a one night stand with a perfect 10, turned into so much more!

This book wasn't nearly as dark and haunting as the first in the series, but focused more on the drama and family struggles that surrounded Echo and left him so jaded. Everything that kept knocking Echo down just made him that much
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Ruthless Men Don't Seek Pleasure (American Gods, #3)
  • Kiss and Break Up
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • Bennett Everest
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Strength
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • So Good
  • Cards of Love: Justice
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Naked Love
  • Tanner
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Warrior Undone
  • LASS
  • Out of My League (Hope Valley #1)
  • Only Work, No Play
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth

Crimson Elite (2 books)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)