Start by marking “Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur (Mason Dixon, Monster Hunter #3)” as Want to Read:
Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur (Mason Dixon, Monster Hunter #3)

Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur (Mason Dixon, Monster Hunter #3)

The best-selling author of The Vesik series flexes his comedy muscles in a hilarious new comedy urban fantasy series!

They are the first line of defense against the things that go bump in the night.

They are the keepers of a centuries-old legacy of The Church defending the world against the forces of darkness.

They are a bunch of highly armed rednecks, internet video celeb
Kindle Edition
Published December 6th 2018 by Falstaff Books

To ask other readers questions about Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur

Lisa
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Eric Asher! I love this series! Totally into the characters, if your from the Midwest this is a real treat, Sasquatch, dinosaurs and all kinds of trouble. This in a throughly enjoyable book! Non stop action with same crazy twists! I love this Authors mind! Pick one up! You won’t regret it!
Susan
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mason Dixon & the Ghost Dinosaur is the third book in the Mason Dixon, Monster Hunter series. This can be read as a standalone. But they are so crazy you really should read them all! There is some violence...after all he is hunting monsters. I love this wanna be You Tube character and his pals. Definitely a fun read.
Wendy Schindler
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Story!!

This is another great tale of Mason Dixon and his encounters with legendary Missouri Cryptids!
The author's research and knowledge of of these obscure creatures and folktales is quite impressive and his telling the tales in such a way as to help you believe that they are not 'monsters' but misunderstood critters from days gone by is truly an art!
I highly recommend this book, series, and anything by the author!
Bethany
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eric's Monster Hunter novellas are always so fun to read. They are unlike anything else I read. So I never know what creature will show up or even what the creature actually is. There were visits from old monster friends like Pinky and Sonny and Momo (who helps out with a most disgusting problem), who at this point seem rather tame. This book introduces some interesting monsters and some rather interesting, but mysterious characters. And as is true to the Eric Asher m.o., no you don't get a nice ...more
Donna
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third Mason Dixon book, and I started it not knowing that. You can read it without reading the previous books, but I was enjoying it so much I went back and read the others first, and they definitely enhanced my enjoyment - and they're so funny, it's no hardship at all reading them all!
Anyway, this book is a combination of comedy, cryptids, magic and mad adventure... So fun! I highly recommend this book (and series!) if you like silliness and daft creatures, or are just looking for s
Amy Bellino
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m always pleased with the immediate introduction to action. Mr. Asher does not give the reader time to get bored as the reader finds themselves dashing off on an adventure from the first page. You’ll find some of your favorite cryptids making a reappearance such as Pinky the gowrow as well a captivating new species our intrepid Mason Dixon and crew stumble upon while hunting for the side-hill hoofer. You can’t help but love Himari’s millennial humor and soft heart which finds her adopting an a ...more
Sandy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eric R. Asher has written another great Templars Novella! There's plenty of action right away to grab you and keep you reading to find out what is going to happen next. Mason and his camera person, Emma, face high adventures when they are trying to fake some adventure films and a large "ghost" dinosaur interrupts them. The Jimplicute makes your heart jump into your throat on several occasions as well as invokes other emotions further along in the book. Other Cryptids and some Magyck abound in th ...more
Bea
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the "adventures and misadventures" of Mason Dixon. Asher has an intimate knowledge of the history, geography, and folklore of Missouri. This knowledge, combined with his off the cuff humor makes this series and enjoyable read. There is little fluff or filler in the book, they just dive right into the action and adventure. Although this IS the third book in the series, you can easily read this book without having read the other two. The question is, why wouldn't you want ...more
Panda99
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Compelling story with lots of action
This is the first Mason Dixon book I have read, so it was a little confusing at first but I caught on quickly. The setting was easy to visualize and the developing story really kept my attention. Very scary critters, Interesting characters and the interplay between them was fun. I look forward to reading more from this series.
Melinda
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eric Asher has another hit on his hands with the third book in this series. I have enjoyed the interaction between the characters since book one. The reader sees the overall story of the series develop more while being pulled into the action of the current book with the Ghost Dinosaur. You have action, humor and monsters with crazy names that unleashes your imagination.
Tim Shepard
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good one

Another good adventure with cryptic by Eric Asher. I've come to look forward to each new book in this series and this book certainly lived up to expectations. Looking forward to the next one.
Jackie
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful. A humourous ,intriguing story. Definitely makes your day Makes you want to read all of the series
lincoln brown
Jacob Trost
Apr 08, 2019
Miranda P
Apr 15, 2019
Eric is a former bookseller, cellist, and comic seller currently living in Saint Louis, Missouri. A lifelong enthusiast of books, music, toys, and games, he discovered a love for the written word after being dragged to the library by his parents at a young age. When he is not writing, you can usually find him reading, gaming, or buried beneath a small avalanche of Transformers.