Start by marking “Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7)” as Want to Read:
Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7)

Own to Obey

(Myth Of Omega #7)

He owns her - and now she must obey

When Shaya suddenly ends up in the possession of a fierce, tribal, Alpha warrior, she begins to understand that life can be savage...

And painful.

And heart-breakingly beautiful.

OWN TO OBEY is a full-length fantasy romance novel that begins a dark and carnal, enemies-to-lovers epic tale. For fans of faithful Alpha anti-heroes and captive ro
Published February 6th 2019 by Quill Ink Books

To ask other readers questions about Own to Obey, please sign up.
Zoey Ellis Hi Izzie

Hi Izzie

Yes, this story is also a trilogy like the previous couples, and books 1 and 2 will include cliffhangers. If you'd like to wait until the story is complete, please follow me on Goodreads for announcements from my blog. Thanks!(less)

Start your review of Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7)
Zoey Ellis
Own To Obey is LIVE!

She was taken. She is owned. But she will not break.

Introducing the first book in the Own trilogy. For fans of barbarian Alpha anti-heroes, sweet Omega heroines, epic fantasy worlds, and captive romances. Don't miss out!

AMAZON

Jan 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Nenia ⚔️ Queen of Villainy ⚔️ by: Meredith

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

DNF @ 33%

**contains: mild spoilers and content warnings**

After reading and enjoying CRAVE TO CONQUER, I was really excited to read more books in the Myth of Omega series. It seems to be like the Kushiel series in that, even though it's one overarching series, there are several standalone trilogies contained within the main series that focus on different characters. Trilogy #1 is about Cailyn and Drocco, and trilogy #2 is about Kardos a
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_OTO - AN

Own To Obey (Myth of Omega, #7 ) starts a new chapter and a new Alpha/Omega pairing.
Visiting tribe leader Kardos who we previously met was promised an Omega to take back to his lands: that Omega is Shaya who has been hiding in plain sight.
So book Seven in this series starts exactly where we left off in its predecessor and almost immediately here I was engrossed and committed to the unfolding drama.
Shaya after willingly trading herself in place of her sister is determined to stay strong and not b
Aou
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were lots of triggers in this book, however I need to read a cruel hero. Lol. I hate cliffhangers so I probably won’t read the next book but for readers who don’t mind them, it would be a good reading experience.
Bye the way, I really appreciated heroine’s act at the end. Go girl!
 Rosebud
Shinno Kardos successfully negotiates with King Malloron for ownership of a rare and coveted Omega, a coup that should prove his worth to the High Chief of the Southern Isles and tribes as they haven't had possession of an Omega in over one hundred years. As the only shinno who is able to provide this feat, it should all but guarantee he be named heir apparent.

Nineteen year old Katashaya made the ultimate sacrifice when she volunteered to be the Omega given to Kardos in place of her sister Kyus
Anonymous Girl
Jan 11, 2020 marked it as organized
1/11/20

As per author's synopsis: OWN TO OBEY is a full-length fantasy romance novel that begins a dark and tribal epic tale. For fans of faithful Alpha anti-heroes and captive romances. Cliffhanger included however this trilogy is complete.

OWN (COMPLETED TRILOGY)
Own To Obey #7~OWN
Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7) by Zoey Ellis
Own To Obsess #8
Own to Obsess (Myth of Omega, #8) by Zoey Ellis
Own To Obtain #9
Own To Obtain (Myth Of Omega, #9) by Zoey Ellis

MYTH OF OMEGA spans nine full-length books, three Omegaverse romance trilogies, and one epic world. Over 700 5 star reviews across the series, find out why readers still want
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
A steamy, twisty and sometimes dark start to the series

Whilst this is the 7th book in the Myth of Omega series, you can read this without having read the previous books. It does end on a cliffhanger, so if you hate them it could be worth waiting until Kardos and Shaya's story is complete.

Own to Obey is a captivating story, that has a new dynamic compared to the previous two stories. Shaya doesn't go into a Haze, nor is truly a captive, as in the first 3 books, and Kardos is at heart a kind and
Coco.V
Jan 11, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/11/2020)! 🎁
Leigh
Writing, plot, worldbuilding, and character development = meh. Lots of sex scenes. It felt like 50% of the book was them banging each other. I skimmed a lot of this book because there just wasn't a lot of substance in the words. If you want a lot of sex and wish fulfillment, pick this up!
L. Jacobs
AMAZING! This is my favorite book by this author, I’ve loved nearly every word that she’s written but this book spoke to me on a different level. Shaya is my kind of heroine, she’s sweet with a kick. Kardos is hard but shows a different side with Shaya at times that makes me swoon. There is a language barrier (one of my favorite tropes), and Shaya stubbornly refuses to learn the ways of her new people until she’s forced to accept her new situation. I would recommend this book to omegaverse lover ...more
Marian
I couldn't put this down until the end, one of the best books in the Myth of Omega series, IMO. Shaya is a sweet and sheltered omega who never experienced much in life, less of all her natural responses to an Alpha. Kardos is a complex character, he can be tender but also ruthless, and he's also discovering with Shaya Alpha instincts he never experienced before. He took Shaya as part of a deal with King Malloron, an omega as a tribute, and he's going to taker her to the Southern Islands, the fir ...more
K. Lynn BookHavenBookBlog
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is more than reading, it's an experience!

Own to Obey begins the Southern Lands trilogy with Alpha Kardos and Omega Shaya. I have not read much PNR romance novels but this is turning out to be an exciting experience as my mind pictures each scene. There is plenty of intrigue with secrets wrapped up in a great storyline! I am going to have to buy the last 2 books in this trilogy because this book by Ms. Ellis has me hooked! A must have for PNR romance readers!
Fly FreeBird
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I love her books but this book was boring.
Alison
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word.

I have devoured this book in a matter of hours. I COULD NOT put this book down! This is my first Zoey Ellis book and it will be far from my last!

This painful love story left me speechless, emotionally shaken and almost numb that it was over...
I need more!

The intensity of this book is breathtaking, heart-wrenching and delicious all rolled into one - just like the fabulous, strong, sexual Alpha!

Kardos, The Alpha: Dangerous, powerful, barbaric anti-hero and he is amazing... Delici
Set
Feb 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
gcjk
DNF, it's boring and hard to get through. I guess this is where the Myth of Omega ends for me.
Ex Libris
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega verse – Myth of Omega Book 7 – Own to Obey
Our story begins where we left off in book six of this amazing world that the author has created for us in the ‘Myth of Omega’ series. The starting point being the Western lands of Alpha King, Malloron and his Omega Queen, Amara.
Our leading Alpha for this trilogy is Kardos. He has chosen Shaya, a sheltered and self-sacrificing young Omega as payment for the assistance he gave in the recent civil wars that plagued the Western lands and threatened t
Jolie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am going to start off this book with a warning. There are situations in this book that will trigger people. There are situations that will make people upset. If you have triggers, then don’t read the book. If not and you can look past the beginning few chapters, then read it.

Now that is out of the way, let’s get onto the review!!

I enjoyed reading Own to Obey, even though it was the 7th book in the Myth of Omega series. I do not like picking up a book mid-series. 9 out of 10 times, I am left wi
♥Mary♦Sweet♣Dreams♠Are♥Made♦of♣This♠
I'm currently reading this one.

Just so you know, in this one, the Omega is a black girl, "But her skin was what amazed him. It wasn’t just brown; it had the most beautiful creamy hazel hue… and it was flawless." <---- she dresses like European Medieval times or more concealing garb so it's not like she gets sun.

"He suddenly noticed, as he stood behind her, that the material around her head was still on. Lifting a hand, he pulled it off. An enormous puff of hair burst from underneath it; rich, r
Mandy
First off, let me say that this is a DARK ROMANCE, heed the author's warning and do not read this if you aren't into the darker, edgier side of romance. Zoey Ellis pushes the boundaries right from the first chapter - you are warned! As for me, I enjoy a well written dark romance, so I can honestly state that this was a 5-star read for me. I am beyond addicted to this series, this is book number 7, start of a new trilogy and new couples’ story and I absolutely LOVED it!!

The shinno Kardos is defin
Kelly
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MyOhMy. Wow! Words cannot do justice to this newest book in Zoey Ellis’s Omegaverse. You’ve been warned: this is very dark—if you have triggers this is not the story for you. That being said it was amazing. This is the third trilogy in the series and it does stand alone. You won’t want to miss the first two trilogies but this is a new couple, in a new land with a new dynamic.

Shaya is an Omega who has been living in plain sight. She seems soft and gentle but has a backbone of steel and is stronge
Christine
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
arc review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Wow what fascinating story . When omega (shaya) katashaya 19 yrs old is given to the alpha Prince tribe leader kardo from king malloron instead of her sister. He doesn't know why he is drawn to her. I can't wait to read the next part .
Debra
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-to-z-books
All through this book I keep saying out loud...He's mean, He's mean to her. I'm not sure if I'm liking him, but I don't know much about him, I just feel Shaya should be treated better, she doesn't even understand his language and culture. But I will read the next one because what an ending:))
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author and I can’t get enough of her! I have not read the previous 6 books yet I didn’t feel lost. I completely devoured this book in one sitting, I just couldn’t put it down! Will Kardos, the dark Alpha be able to hold onto his Omega Shaya? I absolutely had to know what happened but alas it ends in a cliffhanger. Not to fret I will definitely continue the series. I highly recommend this book!
Jamie
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Good Book

This is not my favorite book in the series. It's a combination that the Omega is truly naive and week unlike other Omegas we know and Kardos is just boneheaded.
Allie Angi
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of the Myth of Omega series, I am pleasantly surprised to see a new type of heroine. Shaya is not the prototype knowledgeable espionage savy Omega. She is innocent naive and good natured. She doesn't have all the negativity that previous Omega heroines have had. Unlike them she is willing to trust despite her dire circumstances and hopes for the best in people even when they show their sinister intentions. On the flip side, Kardos is somewhat the typical Alpha but he lacks that somethin ...more
Kat
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I completely devoured this book in one sitting!

But first, I do have to add in a trigger warning for rape and abuse. Throughout the book, we find the two characters having nonconsentual intercourse on the girl's end, so please be advised that this may be a sensitive subject to some readers.

After volunteering to take her sister's place as a gift to the Alpha prince, the main female character is quickly whisked onto his ship to be taken back to his homeland. To be honest, when I first started read
Joyffree
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
And so begins another chapter in the Myth of Omega's Saga
Kardos has acquired him Omega and is returning to the islands - Book 7 picks up pretty much right where we left off - Shaya has agreed to take the place of her sister as Kardos' promised Omega. I think she believes she knows what is to become of her but the reality may be a bit more than she bargained for.
Kardos is an arse! Straight up and absolute self-centered, know it all everyone is beneath his clan, ARSE!! He has big plans and he kno
DesertReal
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A story with its challenges that pay off by the final page...and leave you wanting more.

Okay. So.
I'd like to state for the records that I have no problem walking away from a cliffhanger. When something's mediocre and annoying, there simply is no reason to PAY to continue to further the aggravation.
Initially I appreciated that this main character was culturally different from the "norm" that's typically depicted. I'm a person of color (whose blonde/blue-eyed husband places my silk scarf on my pi
Nessa
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS THIRD INSTALLMENT WAS MAGNIFICENT AS THE LAST! I DO SO LOVE THE ETHNIC & ISLAND SETTING. THE AUTHOR REALLY INTRODUCED US A WHOLE NEW WORLD THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PREVIOUS ALPHAS' STORIES.

HERO has much to learn about what it means to treat an Omega. When he demanded an Omega from Malloran, the timid but beautiful Shaya volunteered to go in her sister's stead. Due to how he was raised, the prejudice against his fair colouring and the harsh environment of his home, Shinno Kardos isn't a ge
Mitzi Moore
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zoey Ellis's next couple in the Myth of Omega series Book 7 is amazing! She continues the series with a new couple, Shaya and Kardos, both of whom are so different from her prior couples. Shaya is young, innocent, sweet, choosing to protect her sister from the Malloron books, by taking her place by leaving with Kardos. Kardos is a strong willed, overbearing, Alpha leader of his tribe. No one is spared punishment, he doles out punishment to fit the transgression no matter who it is. During this 1 ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Omega's Deception (Omegas of Pandora, #1)
  • Omega's Capture
  • Omega's Binding (Omegas of Pandora #3)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Omegas of Pandora #4)
  • Alpha's Corruption (Omegas of Pandora #5)
  • Destroyed (Omega’s Destruction, #3)
  • Broken (Omega's Destruction #1)
  • Damaged (Omega’s Destruction, #2)
  • Taking Control (The Controllers, #1)
  • Complete Control (The Controllers, #2)
  • Raider’s Treasure (Alpha Barbarians #1)
  • Mated (Alpha, #3)
  • Torment (Feral, #3)
  • Masquerade (Alpha, #2)
  • Choosing Her Alpha
  • The Omega Prize (The Legion Omegas #1)
  • Alpha's Redemption (Omegas of Pandora #6)
  • Despair (Feral #2)
Zoey Ellis writes dark, magical, fantasy romances about tortured, possessive, alpha anti-heroes and the sassy heroines who belong to them (even if they don't want to!).

Connect with Zoey:
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
EXCLUSIVE READER'S LIST
Click FOLLOW on Goodreads!

ZOEY ELLIS BOOKS

BEHOLDEN DUET [An epic fantasy, dark, omegaverse romance duet]
A Savage Debt (Beholden Duet, #1) by Zoey Ellis A Tainted Claim (Beholden Duet #2) by Zoey Ellis

MYTH OF OMEGA [An epic fantasy, dark, omegaverse romance seri

Myth Of Omega (9 books)
  • Crave to Conquer (Myth of Omega, #1)
  • Crave to Capture (Myth of Omega, #2)
  • Crave to Claim (Myth of Omega, #3)
  • Reign to Ruin (Myth of Omega, #4)
  • Reign to Ravage (Myth of Omega, #5)
  • Reign to Rule (Myth of Omega, #6)
  • Own to Obsess (Myth of Omega, #8)
  • Own To Obtain (Myth Of Omega, #9)

News & Interviews

“Dess rennon vec lesha ackken ash ren lesha dess, kysm eshar. Fegakke ni laegoy.” Treska checked her own little dictionary and then smiled as she translated. “You may look upon me as I look upon you, little bird. I am not shy.” 1 likes