Start by marking “Own To Obey (Myth of Omega, #7 )” as Want to Read:
Own To Obey (Myth of Omega, #7 )

Own To Obey

(Myth of Omega #7)

He obtained her – and now she must obey

The Alpha Prince

Brutality and tradition are a way of life for ferocious tribe leader, Kardos. Born different from the other princes, he strives to be the best – to earn his place and prove his worth.

After negotiating for a rare Omega not seen in his Land for over one hundred years, he is keen to present her to the High Chief and gai
Published February 6th 2019 by Quill Ink Books

To ask other readers questions about Own To Obey, please sign up.
Zoey Ellis Hi Izzie

Hi Izzie

Yes, this story is also a trilogy like the previous couples, and books 1 and 2 will include cliffhangers. If you'd like to wait until the story is complete, please follow me on Goodreads for announcements from my blog. Thanks!(less)

Zoey Ellis
Own To Obey is LIVE! She was taken. She is owned. But she will not break.

Introducing the first book in the Own trilogy. For fans of barbarian Alpha anti-heroes, sweet Omega heroines, epic fantasy worlds, and captive romances. Don't miss out! Discover a magical kind of dark...

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/oto1zon
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/oto1itunes
Nook: http://smarturl.it/oto1nook
Kobo: http://smarturl.it/oto1kobo
Google Play: http://smarturl.it/oto1gp

description
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_OTO - AN

Own To Obey (Myth of Omega, #7 ) starts a new chapter and a new Alpha/Omega pairing.
Visiting tribe leader Kardos who we previously met was promised an Omega to take back to his lands: that Omega is Shaya who has been hiding in plain sight.
So book Seven in this series starts exactly where we left off in its predecessor and almost immediately here I was engrossed and committed to the unfolding drama.
Shaya after willingly trading herself in place of her sister is determined to stay strong and not b
Aou
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were lots of triggers in this book, however I need to read a cruel hero. Lol. I hate cliffhangers so I probably won’t read the next book but for readers who don’t mind them, it would be a good reading experience.
Bye the way, I really appreciated heroine’s act at the end. Go girl!
 Rosebud
Shinno Kardos successfully negotiates with King Malloron for ownership of a rare and coveted Omega, a coup that should prove his worth to the High Chief of the Southern Isles and tribes as they haven't had possession of an Omega in over one hundred years. As the only shinno who is able to provide this feat, it should all but guarantee he be named heir apparent.

Nineteen year old Katashaya made the ultimate sacrifice when she volunteered to be the Omega given to Kardos in place of her sister Kyus
Louise
A steamy, twisty and sometimes dark start to the series

Whilst this is the 7th book in the Myth of Omega series, you can read this without having read the previous books. It does end on a cliffhanger, so if you hate them it could be worth waiting until Kardos and Shaya's story is complete.

Own to Obey is a captivating story, that has a new dynamic compared to the previous two stories. Shaya doesn't go into a Haze, nor is truly a captive, as in the first 3 books, and Kardos is at heart a kind and
Fly FreeBird
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I love her books but this book was boring.
Ex Libris
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega verse – Myth of Omega Book 7 – Own to Obey
Our story begins where we left off in book six of this amazing world that the author has created for us in the ‘Myth of Omega’ series. The starting point being the Western lands of Alpha King, Malloron and his Omega Queen, Amara.
Our leading Alpha for this trilogy is Kardos. He has chosen Shaya, a sheltered and self-sacrificing young Omega as payment for the assistance he gave in the recent civil wars that plagued the Western lands and threatened t
Jolie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am going to start off this book with a warning. There are situations in this book that will trigger people. There are situations that will make people upset. If you have triggers, then don’t read the book. If not and you can look past the beginning few chapters, then read it.

Now that is out of the way, let’s get onto the review!!

I enjoyed reading Own to Obey, even though it was the 7th book in the Myth of Omega series. I do not like picking up a book mid-series. 9 out of 10 times, I am left wi
♥Mary♦Sweet♣Dreams♠Are♥Made♦of♣This♠
I'm currently reading this one.

Just so you know, in this one, the Omega is a black girl, "But her skin was what amazed him. It wasn’t just brown; it had the most beautiful creamy hazel hue… and it was flawless." <---- she dresses like European Medieval times or more concealing garb so it's not like she gets sun.

"He suddenly noticed, as he stood behind her, that the material around her head was still on. Lifting a hand, he pulled it off. An enormous puff of hair burst from underneath it; rich
Alison
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word.

I have devoured this book in a matter of hours. I COULD NOT put this book down! This is my first Zoey Ellis book and it will be far from my last!

This painful love story left me speechless, emotionally shaken and almost numb that it was over...
I need more!

The intensity of this book is breathtaking, heart-wrenching and delicious all rolled into one - just like the fabulous, strong, sexual Alpha!

Kardos, The Alpha: Dangerous, powerful, barbaric anti-hero and he is amazing... Delici
Kelly
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MyOhMy. Wow! Words cannot do justice to this newest book in Zoey Ellis’s Omegaverse. You’ve been warned: this is very dark—if you have triggers this is not the story for you. That being said it was amazing. This is the third trilogy in the series and it does stand alone. You won’t want to miss the first two trilogies but this is a new couple, in a new land with a new dynamic.

Shaya is an Omega who has been living in plain sight. She seems soft and gentle but has a backbone of steel and is stronge
Mandy
First off, let me say that this is a DARK ROMANCE, heed the author's warning and do not read this if you aren't into the darker, edgier side of romance. Zoey Ellis pushes the boundaries right from the first chapter - you are warned! As for me, I enjoy a well written dark romance, so I can honestly state that this was a 5-star read for me. I am beyond addicted to this series, this is book number 7, start of a new trilogy and new couples’ story and I absolutely LOVED it!!

The shinno Kardos is defin
Cécile Smits
Just when you think this series is complete,just when you think you can breathe again,there comes another story....a brutal one! One that has you wondering where that breath you just found, went....

This is the story of Shaya and Kardos. The sweet,shy Omega that volunteered to go with this savage Alpha instead of her sister. And what does she get in return? An Alpha determined to turn her into the perfect gift for his king......if he can let her go,that is. Because she feels like she belongs to h
Set
Feb 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
gcjk
DNF, it's boring and hard to get through. I guess this is where the Myth of Omega ends for me.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author and I can’t get enough of her! I have not read the previous 6 books yet I didn’t feel lost. I completely devoured this book in one sitting, I just couldn’t put it down! Will Kardos, the dark Alpha be able to hold onto his Omega Shaya? I absolutely had to know what happened but alas it ends in a cliffhanger. Not to fret I will definitely continue the series. I highly recommend this book!
Jamie
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Good Book

This is not my favorite book in the series. It's a combination that the Omega is truly naive and week unlike other Omegas we know and Kardos is just boneheaded.
Kat
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I completely devoured this book in one sitting!

But first, I do have to add in a trigger warning for rape and abuse. Throughout the book, we find the two characters having nonconsentual intercourse on the girl's end, so please be advised that this may be a sensitive subject to some readers.

After volunteering to take her sister's place as a gift to the Alpha prince, the main female character is quickly whisked onto his ship to be taken back to his homeland. To be honest, when I first started read
Joyffree
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
And so begins another chapter in the Myth of Omega's Saga
Kardos has acquired him Omega and is returning to the islands - Book 7 picks up pretty much right where we left off - Shaya has agreed to take the place of her sister as Kardos' promised Omega. I think she believes she knows what is to become of her but the reality may be a bit more than she bargained for.
Kardos is an arse! Straight up and absolute self-centered, know it all everyone is beneath his clan, ARSE!! He has big plans and he kno
Mitzi Moore
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zoey Ellis's next couple in the Myth of Omega series Book 7 is amazing! She continues the series with a new couple, Shaya and Kardos, both of whom are so different from her prior couples. Shaya is young, innocent, sweet, choosing to protect her sister from the Malloron books, by taking her place by leaving with Kardos. Kardos is a strong willed, overbearing, Alpha leader of his tribe. No one is spared punishment, he doles out punishment to fit the transgression no matter who it is. During this 1 ...more
Tiffany
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Myth of Omega series is made up of individual trilogies that are all closely related. Each trilogy follows a different couple. The trilogies can be read as standalones but I would recommend starting with book one and reading them in order. For one, they are fantastic. But also, couples from previous trilogies are mentioned in later ones, and it also helps to get a better understanding of the Omegaverse.

Book seven starts the trilogy of Shaya and Kardos. We are introduced to them in book six,
Ana
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaye
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE DARK DELIGHT!!!
OMG! Talk about hitting the ground running. This is one action packed, fast paced, hard hitting, nailbiting, pulse racing, heart pounding, thrilling, page turning delight that will rock your world. All the twists and turns, ups and downs, really makes this bad boy an enjoyable experience. Zoey holds nothing back and takes no prisoners in this dramatic, suspense filled, dangerous and highly addictive storyline that pulls you in so deep that everything else ceases to exist. The
Marta
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I accidentally discovered the Myth of Omega series and I am completely rendered... Zoey can write very well, the world she created is rich and real, the characters are captivating just like the plot!!!

I have to confess that I liked the other couples but Kardos and Shaya stole my heart.

What I like most about this book is that Shaya is learning to be herself, after so much time being protected by her sister, although she is calmer than the other heroines I think she is much smarter.
And we notice
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the author for a copy to read and give my honest opinion.

Finally.... Finally.....OMG FINALLY. This was not your regular omega book.... Shaya's book absolutely stunned me. Just when I thought we were going to get a regular wash, rinse, repeat book this author has finally made the omega in this book my HERO. I loved it. Could not put it down. Kardos just had no idea what he was in for. If you loved any of the previous books be prepared to just get happy in this one...I know I did :)

What
Carol 27
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Alpha Prince versus the Omega Gift … Ends on a cliff hanger

‘Own to Obey’ is the seventh book in the Myth of Omega series and the first installment of Kardos and Shaya’s story. We first met tribal leader Kardos when he journeyed to the Western Lands in ‘Reign to Rule’ where he received an Omega from King Malloron in exchange for military support. With no experience in the ways of true Omegas, the arrogant Alpha warrior’s early dealings with Shaya are quite brutal and often abusive in nature.
D.J. Rothe
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Shaya's sister is given up to a visiting Shino as a gift, Shaya steps up into her place to allow her sister to stay with her own beloved. As Shaya travels to a new land, she is forced to work on the boat (along with everyone else), forced to learn a new language and culture and above all protected by Shino Kardos.

Kardos is from a land where sex is as fluid as water. When he begins protecting the gift he has received, he takes that role very seriously - maybe too seriously. His secret, Shaya
Maria Rodriguez
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I just found my absolute favorite pairing from this series.

There's so many words to describe this book, yet none feel close to worthy of explaining nor expressing how unbelievably magical this book was. Yeah, there are parts were I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs of the injustice Shaya was recieving (you have to read it if you want to know what I mean!) but it made sense at the same time why is was happening.

The language barrier and the customs in this book reminded me a bit of
K.  Ramjohn
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Own To Obey is the 7th book in the Myth of Omega series but it can be read as a standalone. This is not my first Zoey Ellis novel and like the others I was hooked from start to finish. This is a DARK ROMANCE so reader discretion is advised.
This novel was intense, gripping, steamy and emotional. It was interesting reading about this new world created by the author.
The story was mainly about Kardos and Shaya and how their relationship develops inspite of the fact that Kardos comes across as crue
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a first time read for Ms Ellis and I truly got into the story with zero issues even though I haven't read any of the other books. If they are crafted like this one, then I'm definitely going to be reading them. Inside Own to Obey, you immediately get drawn into Kardos and Shaya's story. Own To Obey does end in a cliffhanger so there is no HEA here. I'm surprisingly alright with that though, because I want to see what is next for these two. I'm hoping the next book will be out soon thoug ...more
Barbie Hamilton
Omegaverse reads are always my favorite even though I know the alpha is going to make me mad as fire in the beginning sometimes even till the end lol. Kardos is no exception to this rule. He is from a harsh culture which I understand makes the people tough but come on give an omega a break. I admit there were a few times I was tempted to throw my kindle out of pure aggravation at his treatment of Shaya. He did show some softer moments a time or two but not nearly enough so I am just waiting for ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Zoey Ellis is a Dark Fantasy Romance author currently working on completing her M/F Omegaverse Romance series, Myth of Omega. She writes dark-edged romances about tortured, possessive, alpha anti-heroes and the sassy heroines who belong to them (even if they don't want to!). Filled with passionate, carnal steam, Zoey's stories feature couples that go through tough journeys and make mistakes but ul ...more

Myth of Omega (9 books)
  • Crave To Conquer (Myth of Omega, #1)
  • Crave To Capture (Myth of Omega, #2)
  • Crave To Claim (Myth of Omega, #3)
  • Credence (Myth of Omega #3.5)
  • Reign to Ruin (Myth of Omega, #4)
  • Reign To Ravage (Myth of Omega, #5)
  • Reign To Rule (Myth of Omega, #6)
  • Own To Obsess (Myth of Omega Book 8)