Start by marking “Blank” as Want to Read:
Blank

Blank

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In a world that's new to soulmarks, the dust hasn't truly settled. Scott falls into the "other," the category they call "blank," destined to be nothing more than an also-ran (if he ever runs at all). He can't pretend he's made peace with that but he's casting his net wide to ease the loneliness, collecting bands like some people collect baseball cards as he searches for so ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2018 by In The Dark

To ask other readers questions about Blank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blank

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of soulmate stories. Most of them are set in a perfect world where everyone meets their match and, despite a few bumps, everything works out great. This was not one of those stories. The pair in this story don't share a match but somehow, that just makes it all the more perfect, watching the way they deal with the conflict and deceit in their relationship. The characters were relatable, the story was gripping and I literally couldn't put it down. If I could give this twice as man ...more
Miss  Kindchen
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this fresh take on soulmate AUs. I'm not a fan of the squeaky clean Disney version of love and soulmates (sorry), so the slightly cynical take on it seemed like a good fit.

Scott isn't a likeable character at the beginning, but the world he grows up in is terrible so who can blame him? I wouldn't want to hinge all my happiness on the shoulder of some soulmate. And Olliver is a true sweetheart!

Can only recommend if you want some good smut with a bit of cynicism and romance.
Helen
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was such an unexpected delight. I'm a bit of a cynical reader, and overdone tropes and saccherine endings are two things that I abhor. Miss Pryce has managed to take an idea I am skeptical of and turn it on its head in a refreshing, invigorating twist. An amazing tale with characters that are masterfully crafted and beautifully flawed. What a delight to read and even more so to be surprised by.
Len Evans Jr
Dec 17, 2018
Phoenix Doval
is currently reading it
Dec 24, 2018
When she’s not reading or writing steamy romantic fiction, you can find Reanna bouncing between swimming, boy scouts and book club. She’s living her very own happily ever after in the north-east of England with her husband, two (mostly) adorable boys and a collection of pets she did not ask for.

A writer of romantic fiction for fifteen years, Reanna writes strong, compelling characters who stay wit