Start by marking “Going Dark (Jericho Black Thriller #5)” as Want to Read:
Going Dark (Jericho Black Thriller #5)

Going Dark

(Jericho Black Thriller #5)

Zaina Farid and Sword of Allah have obtained a vial of anthrax, and have left the container in front of Mossad Headquarters. Their message is clear.

You are not safe.

If the operatives of The Box are going to stop her, they'll need help from the last person they would expect: the turncoat Israeli agent Nadir Fox. To stay a step ahead of SOA Jacob Mitzak wil

Published January 15th 2019 by Mountain Wolf Press

To ask other readers questions about Going Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going Dark

Start your review of Going Dark (Jericho Black Thriller #5)
Texas
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Going Dark #6 - Picks up where Outfoxed stopped. Another well thought out, fast paced and action packed addition to the series. The storylines and the characters keep the reader immersed until the last page. There's not much to say that my reviews of the other books haven't covered. Mr. Vezina has talent when it comes to writing a believable story with clear, precise descriptions. I contacted the author to review his books and received this book through Booksprout. 4*

The Jacob Mitzak Series and
Molly
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: spy mystery, adventure / romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Bookbub, Booksprout, author newsletter
After the death of Saul Greenbaum, the Box was essentially dismantled as an Israeli team - and privately funded by Marin Sutcliffe, wealthy former OSS operative, mother of the deceased doctor Jane Sutcliffe.

Jane died at the hands and through the means of the father of Zaina Farid. His Sword of Allah had been created to avenge the death of Zaina, who turned out to have been held captive, rather than dead - who saw her father die horribly at the hands of cancer victim Saul Greenbaum.

Zaina is des
David
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I may have missed a few details because I have not read all of Mr. Vezina's books but this one is a good stand-alone. There is plenty of drama and a scary premise - terrorists possessing a suitcase nuke. The story takes place in 1980, so the USSR is still in existence and can be used as one of the bad boys here. Some of the action is similar to what one might find in Tom Clancy or a similar author but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of it.
Jordan Vezina has the stuff to be a top notch thri
Sharon
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great read in this series, we are now at book 6 and there hasn’t been a bad book yet! The series is flowing nicely, and the author is maintaining a very high standard of writing throughout. He has a wonderful way of telling the story and holding the reader’s attention from cover to cover.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Graham Trelfa
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I decided to read all the Jericho Black books so far in one sitting before reviewing, very glad I did.
Unputdownable may or may not be a word but in this case it should be, I defy anyone not to want to read the next chapter and then the next.
Prepare yourself for sleep deprivation.
Tanya
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A vial of anthrax has been left in the doorstep with the message 'you are not safe'. Now they need to turn to the one person they least expected to help stop more anthrax being released. Can they work together to stop it? See if they can

Justin
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
Another great entry into the Jericho Black universe. It felt like a great homage to the action films of the 80/90s. The stakes are raised in this sequel as the consequences could be deadly on a worldwide level. Love the signature action and suspense of Jordan Vezina as we see our favorite characters grow and evolve.
dennis barron
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Going Dark. Jordon Vezina

A traitor has infiltrated Israeli intelligence. Or is he a patriot? It appears that Mossad has the same restrictions that restricts operations in America. Politics. Will Hessler, Jericho Black has become an operator who had surpassed all expectations. A natural. Non stop action, intrigue, betrayal. This is an excellent read!
Pat Eroh
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful episode in Jericho Black series. These just keep getting better and better. I am definitely hooked on this series. This story is fictional, but so realistic that it is scary.

Craig D Orzel, Sr
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extraordinary

Talk about a series of books that I have been unable to put down. After the first book , I was hooked. I am definitely impressed and look forward to the next book. It can't come out soon enough!
Debbie Mcnally
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have gotten a ARC copy of this book from the author. Great book plenty of action and suspense. Best book so far.
Lee Lamp
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Big fan of this series. In fact, the authors other series that tie together are just outstanding.
Frani Zumwalt
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait to read the next book, or the new ones coming out. I love your stories.
Bob Rowe
george austin
Feb 06, 2019
David Miller
Oct 17, 2020

• The Raid (Ryan Decker #2)
  • Dauntless Breeze (Bluewater Breeze Book 7)
  • One Minute Out (Gray Man, #9)
  • Outer Banks Breeze (Bluewater Breeze Book 8)
  • No Further (Gabriel Wolfe #7)
  • The Blood Tide (Scott Stiletto Book 7)
  • Condor (Gabriel Wolfe, #3)
  • The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)
  • Minefield (Gabriel Wolfe #6.5)
  • Trigger Point (Gabriel Wolfe, #1)
  • The Hawaii Job (Case Lee #5)
  • Straight Shot (Tom Keeler #1)
  • The Burglar
  • Mission Critical (Gray Man #8)
  • The Man Who Never Was (John Milton #16)
  • Reckless Breeze (Bluewater Breeze #6)
  • Miami Requiem (Deborah Jones Crime Thriller, #1)
Jordan Vezina is a writer of historical fiction living in Palo Alto California. In a past life Jordan was an infantry Marine serving in an anti/ counter-terror unit, a bodyguard, and a personal trainer. And a website designer. And a combatives teacher. And a corporate manager. And a singer and guitar player in a blues-metal band. And then an IT guy. And then blah blah blah I'm so cool. That's righ ...more

Jericho Black Thriller (6 books)
  • Among Wolves (A Jericho Black Thriller, #1)
  • Education (Jericho Black Thriller #2)
  • Retribution (A Jericho Black Thriller, #3)
  • Outfoxed (Jericho Black Thriller #4)
  • The Moscow Protocol (Jericho Black Thriller #6)

News & Interviews