Start by marking “Two Daddies For Christmas (The Breakfast Club, #3.4)” as Want to Read:
Two Daddies For Christmas (The Breakfast Club, #3.4)

Two Daddies For Christmas

(The Breakfast Club #3.4)

Two clueless men.
One determined little girl.
A whole circle of friends who’ve grown tired of waiting.
You are hereby invited to the wedding of the king of New York City nightlife, who’s finally marrying his prince charming.

Too bad neither of them know it’s happening.

this is an 11,000 word short story set in the Breakfast Club universe, but it features surprise guests
Published December 4th 2018

Start your review of Two Daddies For Christmas (The Breakfast Club, #3.4)
Len Evans Jr
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, christmas
An awesome update for many friends in the Breakfast Club world. Sweet and romantic with a perfect amount of heat added. A wonderful Christmas read!
⚣Michaelle⚣
Nov 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: holiday, lgbt, m-m-romance
I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLY HATE IT when some random reviewer rates a book 1 star with no comment or note that they had an ARC since it's not even released yet... ...more
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2 Stars***

Looks like I'm on my way to the dentist after reading this short story! This was filled with so many saccharine sweet declarations of love and forever FROM EVERYBODY that I'm pretty sure I got half a dozen cavities while reading! I do love a sweet extended HEA, but this was some serious overkill.

And unfortunately, on top of that, I'm not really a fan of small kids acting like adults. Lillie is 6 years old! She acts like an adult and mostly speaks like one too...until the author rem
Vanna
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars! Enjoyable story.. about a couple already in a committed relationship getting surprised by their family and friends into a surprise wedding on Christmas Day. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the stories of all the couples.. it seemed like this was just an expanded epilogue for all the couples in the series.
Lelyana's Reviews
OMG I'm crying!
We are finally invited to the most anticipated wedding from one of my favorite couple and Lillie is definitely will be going to be a wedding organizer growing up! This is a very short read, but sum up everyone I need to see, including my all time favorite, Micah and Josh! And of course, that oblivious Marcus.
I loved every minute reading this sweet Christmas wedding, arranged by a six year old girl and couldn't be more perfect for Marcus and Tyler!
Finally, I can say 'FINALLY!'
Debra

This is a wonderful, sweet, sexy and romantic coda to The Breakfast Club series. While the focus in on Marcus and Tyler (Second to None), all the other men from the series and a few other familiar faces from Felice Stevens' world are there to make sure Lillie's wish of having two daddies is granted.

Marcus and Tyler's relationship is as solid and as passionate as ever, but life keeps getting in the way of a wedding. I love how Marcus has bonded with Lillie and even though his love for he
Siobhan
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’m going to preface this review by saying I’m likely to be the minority with my view towards this short story. The fact I’m not crazy about short stories and the fact Two Daddies For Christmas tells the story of my least favourite couple in The Breakfast Club series means this one was never going to wow me in the way I’d anticipated.

Personally, for me, this one was too much. I found it required too much suspension of belief, with the child seeming more like an adult, preventing me from believi
Denise H.
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***** Short story perfection ! Marcus and Tyler are raising Tyler's niece, and she wants to know why they aren't married.

So, we see other "Uncles" get involved and a surprise is being prepared. This is loving, sweet and mushy, and everything a cute Christmas story should be.

ENJOY !

=======

A #1 Best Seller in 90 minute LGBT Short Reads

======]]
Zane Kage
Shelves: 5
Beautiful, sweet, funny, endearing, heartwearming…all the things I've come to expect when Felice Stevens does a novella for her Breakfast Club guys. I loved everything about Two Daddies for Christmas: the cover, the blurb, the plot (Lillie-bug absolutely stole the show). And the bonus? As with all of Ms. Felice's catch-up stories, I got to visit with some of my favorite MCs. All the warm fuzzies and happy tears for this one. Thank you, Felice. You always write your way into my heart. ...more
Jennifer Reilley
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not going to give anything away on this one.

This book was so sweet and funny. I love how Lillie has Marcus and Tyler wrapped right around her thumb. They just love that child to death

I loved seeing our old friends and what they would do for Marcus and Tyler.

This was a perfect Wedding ❤️❤️❤️❤️
booklover
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you're not feeling christmassy after reading this then you really are Ebeneezer Scrooge!
This was an absolutely fantastically written Christmas short story that will leave you needing to make an appointment with your dentist when you finish it as it's sooooooooooo sweet!
Absolutely loved everything about it, I especially loved how devious Lillie was!
PERFECT CHRISTMAS READ!!
Lisa Cullinan
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, mm-read, short-story
Marcus and Tyler

Sweetest holiday story as six-year-old Lily, Tyler’s niece who is legally his, pulls out all the stops in order to get her two favorite guys to marry ... and become her daddies for real. Gah! The whole crew (the breakfast club and more) gets involved to make it happen. Adorable!
Kizzy
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How can you not love this crew and that cutie pie Lillie?😍
Lisa
Lillie really wants Marcus and Tyler to get married and goes behind their backs to enlist the help of all their friends to make her christmas wish come true.
Emily Seelye
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday, m-m
Cute holiday book.
Mrs.V
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how cute! Lillie-bug organizing a surprise wedding for Marcus and Tyler is just the best thing ever!
Joelle
5 Perfectly Beautiful Twinkling Christmas Stars!

I have tears running down my face yet I can’t stop smiling. This was the perfect gift for fans of the Breakfast Club series.

I loved every minute of this story. Seeing all my boys together again made me so happy. I love how we got to see Micah and Josh and some of the Man Up boys in addition to Marcus and Tyler, Nick and Julian, and Zach and Sam. And I REALLY LOVED that each of them was given time in the spotlight. Being such a huge fan of Felice’s
Shaz
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
To be honest, I really should have reread the previous books in this series before reading this one as I realised quite quickly that I honestly couldn't remember much of the story prior. I'll probably reread them all again and then adjust the rating as I don't really believe it's completely fair right now. ...more
Kelly
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2-blog
Absolutely perfect

I read this as part of the Breakfast Club Collection, which includes the three main books of the Breakfast Club series, plus four extras (novellas or short stories) that are wonderful follow-ups. Note that you want to read Second to None, Marcus and Tyler’s story first.

A sweet story centered around Marcus, Tyler and Lillie, we also get to touch base with several other couples, making it the perfect ending for the collection. Marcus and Tyler were my favorite couple from the s
Katie Townsend
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful incredible moving heart melting

Two daddies for Christmas was such a beautiful stunning incredible sweet and adorable short story

Re visiting marcus tyler and their gorgeous little girl lilly from the breakfast club series and seeing them get their happy ever after they so deserve was such a moving experience it was wonderful

We also caught up with old friends and new friends too i realised how much i truely missed them i hope its not the last time we see them

By the time i finished two da
Kathy Wideman
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth novella in this series. Lillie is up to something once again. She wants Marcus and Tyler to get married so badly. She doesn’t want them to be her uncles anymore. She wants them to be her Daddies. She has enlisted the help of Zack and Julian to make it happen. Marcus and Tyler have been unintentionally putting off getting married for a while now. Can Lillie along with her helpers pull off a secret wedding even the grooms don’t know about. I absolutely adore Lillie. She is alway ...more
Terri
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very sweet revisit with so many characters I love, as Tyler's niece Lillie decides she's ready for Tyler and Marcus to become her daddies. She takes matters into her own hands, with the help of some wonderful friends. I love everything about this story. No one deserves a happy ending more than this little family, who've gone through so much individually to end up here together. All the couples here come from books I consider favorites, and I recommend all of them! This is a wonderful l ...more
Sylvie
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Charming!

Tyler and Marcus have been together for years. They're raising Ty's niece Lillie together. So why haven't they taken the plunge and gotten married?
Well, Lillie is sick of waiting for them to figure it out, so the precocious six-year-old decides to take matters into her own hands. She wants daddies!
Two Daddies For Christmas is a sweet and charming story that has everything readers of Felice Stevens have come to expect: humor, heart and lots and lots of love. Enjoy!
Heather
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

I absolutely loved this short story from the Breakfast Club series. Reading this was like getting to visit old friends! I’ve been curious about what Marcus and Tyler have been up to as they also crossed over into the Man Up series. I loved their scheming niece Lillie and how charming she was! There’s a young lady who knows what she wants, and sets out to get it! I’m so glad that this little family is getting their much deserved HEA.
DTM
I LOVED this book...Two Daddies for Christmas (A Second to None Story) by Felice Stevens!! This story warmed the cockles of my cold, tiny heart; pure perfection!! This short, but complete, story focuses on Marcus and Ty, who might be one of my favorite couples. The rest of the boys from the Breakfast Club, and my other favorite couple, James and Mal, join in on the festivities too!! A must read!!
Marcia
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this novella. Felice Stevens writes the most heartfelt, emotional, and family-oriented books. I loved catching up with Marcus and Tyler. I truly adore them, but Little Miss Lillie stole my heart in this one. She is absolutely adorable. I thank Felice Stevens so much for reuniting me with all of the guys again from this series and the other interconnected series. I truly enjoyed this one. It definitely is a holiday to remember.
kathleen
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfection! There's nothing better than getting the opportunity to check in on how some of your favorite characters are doing. We get to revisit with Marcus, Tyler and Lillie-bug. We also see all of our favorite guys getting together to celebrate love.
This gem of a story is just what is needed this holiday!
Mia Sciberras
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Felice has this wonderful way of drawing her characters from different series all in together in her shorts and this one is one hell of a sweet, sexy Christmas story. I literally 'awwww'd a number of times and loved the little bit of mischief the storyline encouraged. A delightfully happy ending that'll make your heart happy for the MCs and their little girl. An enjoyable Christmas short. ...more
Dee
Finally!! What a Heartwarming Holiday Novella

I’ve loved Marcus Feldman’s character since he was first introduced in The Breakfast Club series. Reading about him falling for Tyler in Second to None was incredible. Getting to finally read about their wedding was fantastic. A surprise wedding is so fitting for Marcus and Tyler.
Melanie Rawlinson
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So cute

An adorable Christmas short from Felice Stevens. I’ve read others in this series so it was nice to meet the characters again (and I would recommend reading the others first as this would be, I think, less meaningful if you don’t know the guys). I love the deviousness and planning capability of the six-year-old Lillie. Short but v sweet.

• All I Want for Christmas... Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • First Light (Heartsville, #2)
  • Santa Daddy
  • Beautiful Dreamer (So This is Christmas #1)
  • Mr. Frosty Pants (Home for the Holidays, #1)
  • Better Not Pout
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Christmas Angel (The Christmas Angel, #1)
  • The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
  • Inside Out (Road to Blissville, #6)
  • Starting from Zero (Starting From #1)
  • Out in the Offense (Out in College, #3)
  • His Hart's Command (Nothing Special, #6)
  • Broken Halos (Queen City Rogues, #1)
  • Home for Christmas (Texas #9)
See top shelves…

Felice Stevens has always been a romantic at heart. She believes that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending around the corner. She writes books where men live, work and play hard but love each other even harder.
When she isn't writing, you can find her doing one of the things she loves best, interacting with her readers in her Facebook group, Felice's Breakfast Club.

The Breakfast Club (3 books)
  • Beyond the Surface (The Breakfast Club, #1)
  • Betting on Forever (The Breakfast Club, #2)
  • Second to None (The Breakfast Club, #3)