Start by marking “The Lost Princess (The Rosewood Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Princess (The Rosewood Chronicles #3)

The Lost Princess

(The Rosewood Chronicles #3)

In the third book in the Rosewood Chronicles return to a world that effortlessly combines the charm of The Princess Diaries and the immersive magic of Harry Potter.

Ellie is a rebellious princess hiding her real identity.

Lottie is her Portman, acting as the princess for the public to shield Ellie from scrutiny.

Jamie is Ellie's Partizan, a lifelong bodygua
Paperback
Published September 5th 2019 by Penguin

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Princess, please sign up.
☁️ bookishdreamss ☁️ I know in Princess in Practice he's 17, so he's either 17 or eighteen in the book right now!
edit: he's eighteen in Lost Princess!

Start your review of The Lost Princess (The Rosewood Chronicles #3)
Sage Elizabeth
1.) Undercover Princess ★★★★★
2.) Princess in Practice ★★★★★
This series is going places people.
Claire ✨
THE LOST PRINCESS is thrumming full of magic, adventure, bright characters and thoughtful mystery. Not a flawless book, but the best in THE ROSEWOOD CHRONICLES yet.

Before I start, I will mention that upon acquiring this book at YALC I actually met Connie Glynn, who was lovely and kind. She also confirmed to me that Binah is aromantic, which was awesome.

So I'm thrilled to say I enjoyed this one. A lot.

If you read THE LOST PRINCESS in comparison to UNDERCOVER PRINCESS, the improvement
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
I enjoyed the first two books so much so I was a bit disappointed with this, it just seemed to lack the magic of the first two, the writing is still great it’s just the story itself lacked a bit of direction and seemed to be just a filler. Still an entertaining read, just could have been better.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Manon the Malicious
I was lucky enough to grab an early finished copy at YALC

*4.25 Stars*

I had been very impatiently waiting for this book to come out and I wasn't disappointed. But somehow, I had forgotten that this wasn't a trilogy and I was expecting it to be the end. It's not. And now I want book 4 more than anything.

In this third book, Ellie, Lottie and Jamie head to Japan, to Rosewood's sister summer school. And a lot happens.

I really liked this entire book. It might have been missing/>*4.25
Tim
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The very first question that comes to mind upon reading this book is: Why the hell is is only 312 pages? Every book is thirty pages shorter than the one before. Now, I'm not asking for 916 pages or something, but sure, 400 or so is okay. This is soooooo short.
Anyway, it's good. Marvellous, even. There were a few elements missing that did occur in the first two books, but nothing too serious. The only thing that bugged me more than it should have, was that Lottie and Ellie don't have as muc
Joelie
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Im a little confused by this change in story line and setting but am keen to see where it goes.... That's all im saying
Kathryn, known bibliophile
really good! felt like the plot got a bit predictable, but still a good read. kind of full review to come:)
Erris
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
this was fun even though i barely understood what was going on most of the time bc it's been a long time since i read pip but yeah. sayuri was awesome i loved her so much. lowkey think haru is like trying to seduce jamie so he'll join Levithian. and also aroace!ollie? please?
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything
OhMyGoodness! Words cannot express how much I love this book!

I have been a long time Stan of this series since the first day that the first book was published, and I am so glad that I am!

The first book in this series was a clear 5 stars for meh, and has ben all there times I read it, however when I read the second book, it was more of a 4 to 4.5 star read. So, going into this, I was really scared that I wasn't going to like it. What if the trend continued and the more the
Rokiisun
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The third instalment of the Rosewood Chronicles was a little harder for me to get into but by the second and third parts of the book the plot certainly thickened and I’m both curious and excited to see what the fourth book will have in store for us in the future.

I will be honest, I wasn’t as invested in this one as I was the last two previous books, but that’s okay because I still enjoyed the read and I enjoyed getting to know some of the new characters too.

There were also some hint
Vi ~ Inkvotary
Lottie does everything within her power to keep Ellie alive and well. But the moment she gives the interview live and in front of a camera, she knows almost immediately that she made things even worse. And when she gets the information, that she will no longer be able to stay at Rosewood Hall, she is convinced that someone is doing everything to keep her from protecting Ellie. But there is one chance for her, to smooth things out. Takeshin Gakuin. The sister school in Japan.

OMG the action durin
Crenna
Oct 16, 2019 added it
I FINALLY got to read this book, ahhh!

I had waited so long for it to arrive and when it did, I literally squealed of happiness. And for some parts that squeal was indeed the right reaction, but for other parts... not so much.

Let's get one thing straight: I adore this book series so I obviously had to also adore this third part of it. And no matter what I say next about my personal opinions about the characters' relationships, it is a very good series with an original and
Eve beinguniquebooks
Lottie is back, as they face the fact that Leviathan are targeting the children of influential people they could all be in grave danger.

As well Lottie's grades get messed up by them resulting it them taking a trip to Japan and the sister school of Rosewood where they discover more secrets surrounding her ancestor too as well as making friends over there, her and Ellie are not acting on their previous feelings and Jamie is left feeling useless meanhile Leviathan are watchi
Laila
Oct 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars (because 3 is a little too harsh lol)

Sadly, this was a dip in the series for me. The new characters introduced weren’t exactly memorable and didn’t really feel like they added much, and I felt myself sorely missing the characters that didn’t join the main trio in Japan. The book being in three parts makes it easy to outline my thoughts though:

Part one - an ok start.
Part two - my least favourite of the three, which is not ideal considering it was the biggest and held
JadeReads2019
Sabrina
Lottie has failed the year at Rosewood and faces being unable to continue her schooling there. She, Ellie and Jamie suspect that Leviathan have tampered with her grades, but without any proof they are out of options. Until they discover Rosewood's sister school in Japan and the summer programme where she can boost her grades. Together with some of their other schoolmates, they travel to Japan where they find that this school has plenty of secrets of it's own.
I was excited to continue Lotti
Em The Reading Challenge Challenge
I cannot handle the bombshell at the end of this book! For the love of Lottie Pumpkin, how am I supposed to survive until the next book comes out???

I absolutely devoured this new instalment of The Rosewood Chronicles but it's not without its flaws. It jumps between characters way too often without enough warning which got quite dizzying. We're introduced to a slew of new characters but I don't feel we really got the time to know any of them very well. And there just wasn't enough fol
Rachel
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Payal
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This one will go down as a DNF as I found it quite hard to follow without having read the first book. There were too many characters and personal dynamics, and trying to figure out the world building on-the-go wasn't enough for me. It was a pity I had to abandon it as the story sounded very intriguing.

My 2 stars are not a comment on the story of quality of writing, but for the fact that it didn't work as a standalone book as claimed.

Thanks for the review copy, NetGalley. I only wish
Alice
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
While I did enjoy this book to some degree, there were moments where I was dragging myself through it. Unlike the other two books, this one didn't catch my attention as much. I wasn't on the edge of my seat at all and the plot was pretty predictable. I also thought some elements of the plot felt rushed, underdeveloped and pushed to the side. I think this could've been fixed had the book been a bit longer.

Overall, I did enjoy the story and I will read the next book in the series. That
Phia
Victoria Alyesa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will always love the first book the most, but this was brilliant. Although a slow but lovely start, it heated up and mystery upon mystery was discovered. By the end of the book I just wanted more answers.

So basically if you loved the first two books you'll love this one too and be watching Connie Glynn's Instagram for news on when you can get answers in the 4th book.
Abigail
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book so much at tumes it got a little confusing but it was a worth while read. The only thing i am mad about is that it ends on a little cliffhanger and I have to wait for the next book. This was amazing though
Lauren Downard
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As with the rest of The Rosewood Chronicles, Connie's descriptive language was magical and made me feel like I was following in Lottie and the gangs footsteps. It was truly a gorgeous book, and I'm loving the addition of cats in this story. I would recommend this to anyone!
Clara Sweeney
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately I just didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous books. I will say that the cover is stunning and the writing is very good but I just found the story itself to be a bit lacking. It just feels like something is missing and I just can't put my finger on it.
Jaison Stephen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for the next one
Erin
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favourite books series ever written!! It is just full of magic and the descriptions are beautiful!!
A. I.
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing, Connie Glynn's writing style improves so much with each book in the series. TLP has a captivating story with really fun subplots. Can't wait for book four!
Johanna Burton
I love this book!
Anna
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book I’ve read in ages!! When is the next one coming out? I can’t wait.
Connie Glynn is an English author and YouTuber. Her debut novel Undercover Princess, the first in The Rosewood Chronicles, was published in 2017.
Glynn is also known for her YouTube videos on the channel Noodlerella. She provided the voice for the character Moxie Dewdrop in the UK cinema version of Dreamworks' Trolls.

The Rosewood Chronicles (3 books)
  • Undercover Princess (The Rosewood Chronicles, #1)
  • Princess in Practice (The Rosewood Chronicle #2)
“She is my age and comparably improper…” 0 likes