Start by marking “Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)” as Want to Read:
Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)

Tainted Forever

(Tainted Knights #5)

Through ups and downs, Jace and I have faced everything head on.

Until he started keeping secrets.

I loved him too much to just give up on us, but when I was confronted with proof I could no longer ignore, I left.

Yet having Jace clear up what he was hiding didn’t magically mend my heart back together.

His secrets broke us completely.

Now the forever I dreamed of us
Published January 29th 2019

Start your review of Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)
Brandi
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Tainted Forever is the highly anticipated book about Jace and Kin and is the final book in the Tainted Knight series. This book can in theory be read as a standalone, but there is some character overlap and perhaps a few spoilers from the previous books. Tainted Forever is exactly what one comes to expect when reading one Terri Anne’s Brownings books - a great storyline, likable characters, and lots of steam.

I loved Jace and Kin back when their relationship was featured in the 3rd book of the
Lisa Icard
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars… I have loved this series since Demons Wings books! Jace and Kins story is angst! These characters are my fav in a book series!
Brandi
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it

Fantastic wrap-up to the Tainted Knights series. It was full of surprises, sexy times, laughs & included a ton of familiar faces (YAY!) from all of Terri Anne Browning's rocker-themed books!

Gods, it felt so satisfying when Jace & Kin FINALLY came together. Personally, I've always felt like it was unfair to make them wait so long to get their perma-HEA but I am thankful that it was hard-earned & so beautiful because it truly demonstrated the strength of their love.

Kin...
Jennifer Brisbin
What is not to Love

This book made me cry in the first five minutes! That’s not to say I didn’t laugh as well. I love the tainted knights series, I think that Tainted Forever is by far my favorite. I don’t know if it’s because I know so much about Jace and Kin or if the characters just mean more to me in some way. But I have rooted for them from beginning. I love how Terri Ann Browning can make you wonder if it’s going to work out or not while also making the characters reflect and fix what is
MJ
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been pissed at Jace for several books and I was still pissed when I started this one. I was mad because he was acting so shady and Kin did not deserve that. Then we get the explanation and it was just so damn stupid of him. Kin had every right to throw the book at him and just walk away. Then we get to see how hard he works to get her back and just love her. Their story was so good. It was not like the other rockers, he had to work hard. Kin did not just lay down and let him get away with ...more
Bec
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, musician
This is the first book I read in this series. I have read TAB books before and have enjoyed them so I thought I'd live dangerously and jump into the end of the series!

One thing is for sure - there are many many characters to keep track of. How they are related, who was with who, who suffered what etc. as for this story, their breakup made sense. The heroine justifiably needed to make sure she wasn't in a one sided relationship.

The meaning of fences took some time though and the hero could have
Sandra Rivas
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read a book by Terri Anne Browning that I didn’t love. Tainted Forever is another beautiful book by such a talented author. I have been following Kin and Jace from the first time they were mentioned characters and fell deeply in love with them. Their characters are so raw and honest, perfectly imperfect, it’s hard not to be able to feel and relate to their issues. Terrie Anne Browning did an incredible job bringing these characters to their knees emotionally, then building them back up ...more
Kami Dodson-Perry
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Kin and Jace struggled to get back together only to have Jace screw up again. Now Kin has to figure out if the relationship is worth her sanity. And Jace has to figure out how to put Kin first in his life.

Jace tries to be the perfect man for Kin trying to figure out where he went wrong and how to show her that he is trust worthy with her heart. After being apart Kin knows she will always love Jace and the question is "Will love be enough".

Jace & Kin figure out there do's and don'ts of their
Frances
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Kim got on my last nerve 2/3 into th3 story and I just wanted to snack her. I felt bad for Jace at that point. Other than that it was a good.

I like TAB's writing style and her characters - wether they are rockers, bikers or mobsters. What I'm starting to dislike about her is that she keeps adding installments to the series that only bring unnecessary drama and strife to the couples in order to just milk one more book out of them. It is very frustrating to me and it is starting to make me stear
Jennifer Phillips
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending

I’m so sad that this series is over, but it ended perfectly. Terri Anne has once again let her imagination run wild with this book. I love that the conflict isn’t just forgiven. I love that they have to work on it and that it keeps popping up. Kin is one of my favorite characters of this series. She’s the strong one. She knows her worth and stands up for herself. The love that Jace has for her is all consuming. He can’t live without her. His love is perfectly imperfect for all the
Mrs K Bartholomew
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fitting ending

While I enjoyed this book my frustration at Jase was quite high. The reason he was being shady and lying was not that big a deal when he finally admitted the truth and so you wanted to shake him for the pain and heartbreak it caused.
It was nice getting little snippets of the other couples including some of the older rockers in this book.
I hope given the one definite and one hinted at couple in this book we will get a non rocker romance series involving them.
Taylor Freeman
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Sadly probably on of me least favs in the series.
Kin kind of annoyed me. You'd think Jace would've been the probable but she is way too stubborn and she prolonged everything unnecessarily. It's always some type of tragedy of accident to bring people together again. Why can't they just realize they're being stupid or just grow up and figure it out on their own instead?

It was good just not one of the better ones. No one will ever be demon wings though. Can't replace them that's for sure.
Andrea Fernandez
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a rough and heartbreaking journey to go on with Kin and Jace. It was sad and frustrating to see That Jace was clueless as to what he did, and how to remedy it. I wanted to shake him and tell him. I liked that we got to hear about past characters, and getting a story of two people who got a happily ever-after in a previous book go through tough times. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Terri Anne Browning always knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Rhonda Beard
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I went into this book annoyed at Jace because he was clearly hiding something and holding back but about a fourth of the way in loved him and was annoyed at Kin... she sort of drove me nuts with her neediness... it wasn’t something I was expecting at all... but in the end I found that the story needed to happen this way and it was the perfect way to end the Tainted Knights books.
Teri
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a book that was and it had every emotion in it. Jace was such an idiot for not telling Kin the truth and not putting her first. She certainly did make him pay which was certainly needed. I had a feeling about Alicia and was correct but glad it all ended well and loved the antics of the little ones. What a way to end this series.
Karen
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: browning
Actions speak louder than words

This is the book that everyone was waiting for. What was Jace hiding? Kin found out what she thought it was and took off. Kin found out what we all suspected. Jace was a mess and Kin wanted nothing to do with him. In true fashion we are taken on a ride of love and anger. Did it also included forgiveness and HEA. You won't be disappointed
Anna
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bittersweet

I have absolutely loved the TK series and I am really sad to see the end. As usual Terri-Anne has blown me away with her ability to enthral me into her characters lives. I loved meeting Jace and Kin in Rocking Kin but for me this was the perfect way to cement their happy ending. I can't wait to see what Mrs Browning has instore for the next generation of our rockers.
Jason Daugherty
Great

I have been waiting so long for this book. I love Kin and Jace. The story was amazing! I woke up at 3am and there it was on my kindle! Score!!! It is now 6:27 am and I have finished the book. I will give in for a 2nd reading here in a few. To me this book was about trust, second chances and true love. No one tells a rocker story better than Ms Browning!!!.Loved it!!!!
Erin
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kin has never been a favorite character and I times I thought this story was a little unnecessary. I know it was a way to wrap up this story line and even some of the side characters.

Personally I think Kin over reacted about Jace but without that there wasn't a story. I still love Terri Anne Browning and can't wait to see what else she has in store!
Ansu
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am reading this series backwards........

I kind of liked this book. I liked that Kin made Jace grovel for her love. I was VERY let down with the drama about Eden, it was way too far fetched for me to take the reason for their break up seriously. It felt like TAB was looking for drama and as a last resort found this... nah......
Shelley
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dawn Pressel
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m sad this series is over and hope Caleb gets his book.

The excuses Jace used were lame, he was hiding and keeping secrets things that he should have shared with Kin so I’m glad she finally put herself first since herself first
Shauna sorto
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tainted Knights

With the exception of the first book all the guys in this series are giant DBags. Guys are all liars and cheats I love TAB but this whole series had me rooting for the chicks to say "good luck and goodbye"

Debbie Eichler
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Kin and Jace

I fell in love with Jace and Kin when we first met them and I was patiently waiting for their story to be told. They went through so much to find their happiness. This was a great way to end this series.
Penny Harbaugh
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Forever

What a Beautiful end to another Rockin series by Terrianne Browning. Her books draw you in right from the start and hold you captive till the very last word. Love all things Terrianne Browning. When one series ends another one opens.

Patti
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG what can I say but an outstanding ending to a wonderful series.
Two very strong characters battling to put right what is wrong and tearing them apart. To find their happy ever after in the end was awesome. Nobody writes like Terri Anne Browning.
Melisha shepherd
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rocking love story

Well the only thing I didn't like about this book is that it's over.
I love how all the rockers got a little piece in this story. How the whole dysfunctional family fits. So many emotions in a book.
Michelle
Wonderful ending!

I absolutely enjoyed Jace and Kin's story. And the ending was perfect. I'm sad to see this series end, but I'm looking forward to reading what Author Terri Anne Browning has written for us next.
Stephanie Glennon
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Long time coming..

The continued back story to Jace and Kin has filtered through the last few books to make you so needy for this book.. & you want be disappointed.. Sad, funny, loving... Great
« previous 1 3 next »

• Piracy (RiffRaff Records Book 6)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Best I've Ever Had (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #3)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Certainty (RiffRaff Records #7)
  • Knights Fury (Rumblin' Knights Book 2)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Ink (The Skulls Book 17)
  • Lost in Paradise: Sed's Sinners on Tour Honeymoon
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Love Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #12)
  • Zero Tolerance (Lost Kings MC, #12)
  • Knights Lady (Rumblin' Knights Book 3)
  • Sold Out (The Back-Up Series Book 5)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious

Tainted Knights (5 books)
  • Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights, #1)
  • Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights, #2)
  • Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights, #3)
  • Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights #4)