Start by marking “Falling For A Black Billionaire 2” as Want to Read:
Falling For A Black Billionaire 2

Falling For A Black Billionaire 2

Lawrynn: Trevor makes me sick to my stomach. He thinks that women are supposed to grovel at his feet, but not me, Lawrynn Barksdale, Esq. Sure, we may have gotten drunk and had a one-night stand after my best friend's reception, but that was a first and last time thing. However, I do have eyes for his cousin, and surely, he can take my mind off the arrogant billionaire. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2018 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Falling For A Black Billionaire 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling For A Black Billionaire 2

Start your review of Falling For A Black Billionaire 2
Jasmin Watson
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for a black billionaire 2

This book was good and held my attention from the very first page. Lawrynn was my girl. Trevor was something else but I'm glad I'm the end he gotten it together. It was was good to get an update on kriss and Spence.
Artia
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Expected more!

The first novel was way better! I found the storyline weak and lacking. I was not hooked on this read. Why Lawryn and Trevor! I thought part two would have been about Quad.
Carolyn
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great follow up

The second book was just as appealing as the first. I loved the hero and the heroine. Not your typical Billionaire BS story... No offense to that genre, but, I Loved this version!
Sassha Martin
Hmmmmmmmmmm

This book is soooooooo good just like the first one. Trevor didn't want to admit that he liked Lawrynn and was in for a rude awakening when she didn't pursue him like most women did to the point she started dating his cousin. Chanelle and Alton's marriage is wickedly twisted and I'm glad that Lawrynn didn't entertain nor indulge them. Jasmine needed professional help...How do you propose to yourself I loved that Russ, Travis, Kriss, and Quad were all included in this book. Two best
Chefgirlardee
Tenika
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes hate could turn into love.

I don't why Trevor and Lawrynn frontin, yeah they had sex when they felt like it. I know Jasmine felt like a bitter side chick thinking she was Trevor number one, she had even went as far to buy her own engagement ring with his money. Then Alton had the audacity to be in open relationship with him and his wife. He was hurt when the doctor said she was pregnant. I'm happy Russ got a new woman and a new truck because the old girlfriend was touched in the head
Malaika
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trevor is that dude!

Even though he had an indecisive and rocky start, Trevor was that dude. He took advice and he was true to his heart. I hated Jasmine! You have no job and are calling another woman a gold digger while you live off a man? I’m glad Lawrynn was able to see unconditional love. She needed to heal from what her parents presented to her as the portrait of love and marriage.
Regina Ricks
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected Love

Trevor and Lawrynn were just what the other needed. The way they got together was totally unexpected but you can't fight the pull you have for someone when it's there. I'm glad they were able to make things work. I wish we could have seen Lawrynn interact with The Older Mrs. Spencer because she was something else but I believe she would've have her the business! Lol
LaWanda
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, ok, ok, this was a different read for me and I loved it! The writing style, the vibes and did I say the writing style! Trevor and Lawrynne had a different type of relationship, it started off risky and a little taboo! But I just want to say that love can be welcomed in way that God see fit! It may not come packaged the way we think it should all the time. Sometimes we have to let go and allow love to take its course. A very good read and it won't be my last from this author!
Pennie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Authoress Bianca did it again!!!!!

Trevor and Lawrynn's story was exciting. You can't always go by what you think about a person until you really get to know them. I had to reread it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I liked how the story was told and how it all came together. That Alton though (head shaking and stank face). What made him think Lawrynn would go for that!!!!! Authoress Bianca you did that!!!
Mar  Lo
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Ending

This was one funny ride. I am glad Spence did get married Now the game that Trevor and Lawrynn is playing is crazy. They both want each other, but are trying there hardest ro stay about. Glad the Love won in the end and they got bless. Always a great story from this writer.
Candace
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drunk in Love!

Falling For A Black Billionaire 2 was a page turner! From the beginning to the end it kept me wanting more. Once I started reading it I just couldn't put it down. I loved Lawrynn's crazy personality and Trevor's cocky attitude! Their spicy relationship was the perfect mix for them. Another bomb read Bianca!!!
Simone Kent
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trevor and Lawrynn

I really loved these two... I like that Lawrynn was not taking any mess from Trevor. I also loved that Trevor had a soft spot for her. They both helped each other out. I liked that she humbled him and I liked that he didn't give up on her. This book was funny, mushy and all around really good!!! Great job Bianca
Ella Shannon
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can't help who you love

This story was good and I'm glad to read more of Spence and Kriss. You just can't help who you love. Once the jealousy set in for both Lawrynn and Trent it was just a matter of time for them to give into feelings. Great catching up with the billionaires once again.
Keira Keira
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
!!!

Bianca delivered as usual! This story was definitely a great follow-up to the first one! I've been a fan of her work for a while, and I will read another story by her any day. I love Lawrynn's strength and how she knew who she was. Trevor reminded me of the guys in my own past. This is such a relatable story. Loved it from beginning to end!
Elizabeth Cammick
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! Trevor was definitely arrogant and I feel like Lawrynn had to show him he was not top dollar lol they were definitely ment to be together so i was happy with the storyline and each character played they part. I died when Jasmine tried to check Law and got checked right outside the door wit her cousin lmao that was funny but overall good job
Twigi718
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes

If you’re into romance novels this is definitely one to add to your to read lists.....I finished 2 books in 2 days I just didn’t want to stop reading..Travis and Trevor were real pieces for work, but I guess when you’re wealthy some things just don’t matter but the player brothers met their matches and I loved reading both books .

Happy reading
Shanelle
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT

Another great read by Bianca. Really enjoyed reading the undeniable attraction that Lawrynn and Trevor had for each other. Lawrynn was tough but just what Trevor needed to get him out of his ways of thinking. I was happy that they finally decided to get to know each other and it worked out perfectly for them in the end.
Karyn
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Funny realistic

This is my first time ever reading any books by Biance and I truly enjoyed it. The characters were well written and relatable. I laughed and enjoyed the journey of Lawrynn and Trevor I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter of the Spencer's I'm sure Chanelle will find a love of her own as well. Hint, hint.
JeaNida Luckie-Weatherall
Great Read

Really romantic and I knew I was going to love it. Loved Trevor and Lawrynn storyline and how both of them opened up and let love in. Enjoyed this book from beginning to the end and I couldn't put it down. So glad to see Spence and Kriss still going strong and still in love like newlyweds. Highly recommend this book. Job well done Bianca.
Starlove Annulysse
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
The story didn’t really follow the description as much. Lawryn and Trevor only hated each other for about a chapter and of course, fell into liking because of sex. Unfortunately, sequel wasn’t better than the first. As expected, Jasmine, the woman Trevor was dating was portrayed as the protagonist even though he did her wrong and slept with Lawryn three times behind her back.
Q Owens
GREAT!!!!

Just what I expected. I knew I was going to love this book. Bianca can’t go wrong when writing any kind of book. I absolutely loved Trevor and Lawrynn’s story. It was great from the very beginning. This book comes highly recommended. Bianca you did the darn thing as usual...
Shonta
I loved it!!!!!

Bianca my dear favorite author... You're writing is phenomenal!!!
...Lawrynn and Trevor needed to get him together because they are both stubborn. I think they are the perfect match.. him and not backing down easily and she letting him in. I love me some Travis and Kriss! Waiting for Russ story... Hint Hint!
Sharniece Michelle
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Your talent is limitless. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. You have such a unique way of drawing your audience in and making us feel like we actually know the characters. This is another hit. I am one of your biggest fans. Thank you for sharing your gift with your readers. Great book!
Lasandra King
Wonderful

Just like the first, those Spencer men are everything. Arrogant, self centered sometimes but loving and loyal to no no end and when the right woman comes along everything else falls into place. Love this series. Awesome book. Great characters. Fantastic job
Jeannette
Loved it!!!

I love this awesome book. The Spencer men are so yummy! I devoured Trevor and Lawrynn’s journey to their HEA in one day, it is that good! It was also great to catch up with Travis and Kriss as well. One click now and enjoy this am a big read.
latrenea harvey
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very nice

This had me teary eyed. You never know what the man upstairs has for you. But continue to trust in him and it will always be possible. Great read for me. This book was inspiring to many.
Paula Carter
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it just as much as book 1

Both of these books were very good. You don't find to !any good love story's anymore, I would read these type of books any day and all day good job can we get a part 3 please or another one similar to them????
amenia
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Too short

I loved this book but it was just too short for me. Keep writing more romantic books I love the feeling it leaves me. Every arrogant man needs a head strong woman. Now what’s going on with Russ.
marguerite shaw
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I like this book! I thought I was gonna have an aneurysm with these two. Lol Trevor should’ve just told Jasmine he wasn’t feeling her like that. Overall, good read! I’m glad they got their happily ever after
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »