Start by marking “To Kneel and Kiss the Earth: Inspiration from the Soul Artist Journal” as Want to Read:
To Kneel and Kiss the Earth: Inspiration from the Soul Artist Journal

To Kneel and Kiss the Earth: Inspiration from the Soul Artist Journal

For nearly five years, the Soul Artist Journal, a weekly e-column/blog by healer/author L.R. Heartsong, explored the art of living a meaningful connected existence, celebrating "a life for the senses." Though the posts were diverse, the underlying theme was always, how do we nourish the soul?

To Kneel and Kiss the Earth is the first compilation volume, a gathering of posts
Published December 1st 2018 by Hearthside Press

To ask other readers questions about To Kneel and Kiss the Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Kneel and Kiss the Earth

Josephine
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank-you River for this inspiring and wonderful gift. I have read your words slowly, allowing you to ground me, make me laugh, and fill me with appreciation and gratitude for our beautiful Mother Earth. "Nature always brings me home to myself - my most authentic, expansive, best self - the one who is soft, flexible, receptive and aware." Yes - most definitely yes. I urge others to read this book and embrace walking at the edges too.
Robert
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just bought this latest book from L. R. Heartsong. I'm already enchanted by the way this author takes my mind away from the challenges of the day and reminds me with such beautiful writing that life is about so much more. For a busy person, like myself, I find the selections to be just the right length, easy to pick up at any time, and a yummy treat for the soul.
Roger R Coyle
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
A beautiful jouney through the words of a beautiful soul. L.R. Heartsong has woven his words into the fabric of my soul for some time now and will for a long time to come. To Kneel and Kiss the Earth (that says it all) is a book that is within reach at all times, to read and read again. Thank you River for the ever evolving journey!
Janet
Jan 22, 2019
Rachel
is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2019
L.R. Heartsong is “a healer who writes.” A bodyworker and counselor for more than twenty-five years, he fuses eco-depth psychology, soul-based coaching, shamanic work, and spiritual guidance. He is also a Paris-trained chef.

He has been a featured presenter in multiple, global online symposiums featuring change-making influencers (scientists, shamans, mystics, psychologists, healers, and more), al