Start by marking “Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)

Jock Rule

(Jock Hard #2)

Kip Carmichael is no pretty boy.

He's a rough. Dirty. Giant. Hair so unruly, and a beard so thick, his friends on the team call him Sasquatch.

The first time Sasquatch lays eyes on Theodora "Teddy" Johnson across the keg at a party one night on Jock Row, she'd been relegated to the sidelines by her jock-hungry "friends."

Week-after-week, he watches beautiful but bashful Te
Published December 4th 2018 by Three Legacies, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jock Rule, please sign up.
Sara Ney Hey there!!! The tentative release date for Jock Rule is December 6th xoxo Sara
Kim Never mind, I was able to answer my own question. It is at the very end of the story. He is 6.4 and she is 5.5

Corina
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

OMG there is no way for me to truly acknowledge how much I loved Kip. I'm pretty sure he is going to be everyone's latest favorite hero.

There is just something about a  bearded, blunt, straight forward, grouchy rugby player, that uses his beard to repel girls. I was laughing my ass off reading his thought process that being a big hairy jock would be the last thing girls liked. Haha.... He truly had an eye opening experience coming his way.

The book really started picking up for me around
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I love this series. LoVe lOvE LOVE it!!!!

This was a book that made me smile, made me laugh, I totally swooned at it, and it left me loving yet another couple. Kip & Teddy started out both on the outside of social groups, neither one wanting attention, neither looking for love. Kip and Teddy come from completely different lifestyles, raised differently, yet they find themselves pulled to each other in every way. So how do they handle this friends with kinda benefit relationship? Can Kip give
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Oh my gosh! THIS WAS PURE ROMANCE. All swoon and sweet and sexy and feels. I’m completely smitten, charmed, and head over heels in love with Teddy and Kip! I think Sara Ney writes the best, most romantic and fun sports romance. I’m such a fan! What a fantastic read!
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

JOCK RULE starts off almost exactly the same as JOCK HARD did. At first, I was a little annoyed. The only difference was that the Hero was a rugby player instead of a baseball player, and it seemed to take entirely too long for things to spark between the couple but once it did, the story started to get interesting.

Kip Carmichael is huge and extremely hairy. His hair is usually up in a messy bun with different colored scrunchies and his bear
Jen
Book two of the “Jock Hard” series was a fun, light, and amusing read! I enjoyed Kip and Teddy so much... and even though their budding romance began mainly with friendship first, it didn’t stop me from rooting for them. For the majority of the story they are friends; but their interaction was so cute and fun, it was impossible not to smile while I was reading it! I needed a read like this after the psychological thriller I had read before this one!!!

If you’re looking for a relationship that is
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: Meh. I'm a sucker for college athlete romances, so I thought this might be a winner for me -- sadly, it just fell a little flat. I was a little annoyed with how much focus was put on his hair. I get it -- he's supposed to be a hairy dude, but it just felt too OTT. I also never really felt that we got into the characterizations all that much, and it seemed to feel surface level because of it. I'll just briefly mention the ending not feeling like enough, because I realize
Sabrina
LIVE EARLY!!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Kip, aka Sasquatch, is the big burly Rugby player that goes out of his way to avoid people. Teddy is the nice girl will do anything she can to help someone else while ignoring her own needs. When Kip see's her at a party being walked all over by her so-called friends, he takes the initiative and decides that Teddy needs his help on how to handle people.

These two were an amazing couple. Kip was this no nonsense type of guy that gave it to Teddy straight and I lov
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
You need a…” I search for the word. Snap my fingers in the silence. “Hairy godmother.”
“A what?”
I’m a fucking genius is what I am. “Hairy godmother. Like a fairy godmother, but a guy.”

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I love Sara Ney's words. The woman can write a fun, quirky, well developed and character driven New Adult romance like no other! I thought I loved Jock Row, but after reading this book, I realize I must have been only in like with it, because I fell head over
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/Jock-Rule-Hard...

5 amazing stars

My heart, this one was absolutely fantastic.I loved it so much, it was sweet, heartwarming and steamy.Jock Rule was another addictive story, I adored Kip and Teddy.

description

I couldn't get enough of these two.They have some really sweet moments that make me swoon over them.Also they have funny moments and I have a smile in my face.

description

This series has become my new favorite!I wish we had more!This is a must read!!

Stacey is Sassy
This Jock left me completely satisfied

I don't know why, but my tolerance for New Adult - College is completely different to New Adult - Contemporary. I LOVE New Adult - College. I think it helps that Sara Ney's characters generally are at College to work hard, get their degree, and prepare for the next stage in their lives. Sure, there's drunken shenanigans and immaturity that leads to mistakes but it's not the focus of the story. Most of her characters are thoughtful, hard-working and determine
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
The only thing I wish for is for Sara Ney's books to be longer. lol :D A girl can dream.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

I absolutely adore this series <3

Slow burn, character-driven, and sweet without being sickly.

College Rugby player, Kip, is a rich kid who is hiding his good looks and family wealth beneath a huge beard and outwardly grumpy attitude. I admit I didn't like him in the first chapter because he seemed like a complete pig, but thankfully he wasn't, not in the slightest!

Teddy, our heroine, came from the complete opposite background. A hard worker, a generous friend, she was in ne
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
First rule: we are a team, Teddy, and there is no I in team. Write that down.

Ok. I don’t know what to say about this other than Teddy is a nice girl who has crappy friends. She goes to a party, gets ditched and then meets wall stalker Kip. Who doesn’t like her very much. Nope. He’s down right rude to her. Anyway Teddy starts to hang out with this moody people avoiding grizzly bear like fellow named Kip. Who helps her grow a backbone, and some other things grow between them. Like feelings.

So basi
Syndi
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book. I really do. The chemistry between Kip and Teddy is off the chart. Plus the author throws us sexy, cute, sweet, heart swooning banter. I can not help myself laugh listening to the audio book. I wsh this book can be longer and have some plot/twist on it.

The thing that makes me cringe is how Teddy blurt out her intimate night with Kip to strangers. Just because this strangers are nice people. I mean how can you decide the strangers nice in 5 minutes? Maybe the author try to sque
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars
Bubu
Jan 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na, cr, read-2019, 1-star
DNF @ 55%

This isn't the best of starts into the New Year. A DNF, that is.

So far I've enjoyed Sary Ney's books. They often differ from the usual high-drama NA shebang that comes with the sub genre, in the sense that she doesn't always create perfect characters, sometimes downright unlikable in a non-typical-arsehole way. Additionally, her writing is relatable and funny. My favourite remains the highly 'Oh no, this pushes all the wrong buttons'-The Studying Hours. Funny, in its own way original an
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 6, 2018
Genre: College Romance

This is THE perfect college romance- slow burning, sweet, and downright adorable.

Wow Wow Wow! I devoured this book! I fell so hard and so fast for Teddy and Kip that my heart was smiling! I honestly didn't think I was going to love this book as much as I did but I was wrong. Everything about this book felt natural, real, and 100% authentic. Readers will have no problem believing in these two and will slowly watch them fall in love as a
Sam (AMNReader)
Well. Not going to lie. This was so much fun. The NA fairies are sprinkling their magic dust all over my NA appetite right now. I smiled for a lot of this book.

There usually seems to be a maligned friendship which I do not love. Maligned "cleat chasers" too.

The conflict was really... interesting. Not sure it's the way I'd have gone, but hey. And it didn't last long.

The dialogue really makes me laugh at times. In the end this was the perfect, refreshing kind of diversion. 3.5
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
A grumpy college rugby player with a man bun and a beard? Yes please! A great sexy friends to lovers college romance. This one was definitely a bit of a slow burn and the heat level was mild.
Wil Loves Books!
Oh I absolutely loved this one! I'm definitely a fan of Sara Ney's books, her storytelling is fantastic. And she always seems to find the perfect balance between romance, sweetness and sexiness. This is no exception.

Jock Rule was a super sweet friends to lovers story. I loved both Teddy and Kip, especially Kip. He was sweet, funny and so caring. Their friendship and then romance was freaking everything. I can't even. I completely devoured the story, as soon as I started I was completely hooked.
Jen
3.5 Stars

I had a great time reading this one and even though I was never bored, this is most definitely a surface level book and I found myself not connecting to either of the main characters because of that fact.

Overall, Jock Rule is an enjoyable read but definitely not my favorite by this author.

Nadine
2 Stars

I don't really know what to write about this 'book'. I love the first chapters and I was sure that I had found a winner. Unfortunately, I was wrong....

Sara Ney's writing is great and I really REALLY liked the plot but (and that's a big fat BUT) this story is so short, it's kind of a joke. ~150 pages and it's called a full length novel? You've gotta be kidding me.
As a result, a lot of things come short, the story moves much too fast towards the end, and the character development is non e
Eliza
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

★4 STARS★

Kip Carmichael cuts a purposefully intimidating figure. He’s a broody, bearded mountain of a man who emits “fu** off” vibes to anyone within striking distance. He tolerates his rugby teammates and has a very serve allergy to jock chasers, but yet he still finds himself holding up the wall on the Friday night parties down on Jock Row.

Frankly he thinks the parties are lame and predictable, but of late he’s found himself entertained by the hapless yet intriguing girl whose woeful, yet co
Alla
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
One of my favorites from Sara Ney so far.
Really liked it...a...lot.
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love sara ney, her books are awesome.

I haven't read book one in this series but

this was a great book!! :)

⭐ ~ Four stars ~ ⭐
Michelle
Luv a beard

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed this book. I 've been looking forward to it since the first book in this series Jock Row. (The books arent connected so they can be read as standalones) Jock Row was really good and this book was just as good. I luv how different the 2 main characters were. Kip is this big bearded long haired strong giant. He has his reason for his appearance and I actually understand why he would do it. Coming from money isn't alway a good thing and Kip just couldn't be doin with g
AJ
5 sasquatch-loving stars!

I love, love, love this book! Sara Ney writes College sports romantic comedy right, and I could not put this book down as I laughed, swooned, and grinned my way through this fantastically entertaining story. And I highlighted like crazy while reading so just a warning that this review is quote-heavy, because I just couldn’t pick a favourite

This is the second book in the Jock Hard series but it is a complete standalone and has no link at all to the first book of the seri
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Audiobook Review

I may not have gone gaga over Jock Rule the way I did with Jock Row, but I was still very entertained. This time we get to party at the rugby house on Jock Row.

Teddy is a kind and faithful friend. She’s often taken advantage of because she’s naïve, shy, and way too eager to please. Good thing she has Kip to look out for her. Unlike Teddy, Kip is extremely jaded and actively antisocial. I wondered why he attends the parties week after week when he so clearly dislikes them, but wha
RentasticReads
Oh my god, I LOVED the living hell out of this book! It was everything I was hoping for and more. I didn’t expect to be this captivated and taken by this story, but here I am—all smitten and swoony and just high up on cloud nine because of Kip and Teddy! Hell, I’m still smiling like a damn lunatic, writing this review. I couldn’t put the book down—these two had me flipping the pages like crazy, yet at the same time, I never wanted it to end. Their story was just hilarious and adorable and so add ...more
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Really enjoyed this new release by Sara Ney. A tad sweeter than her usual reads but it is fitting to Teddy’s character.
Quick, cute, enjoyable read. I have to say Kip is probably my favorite hero by the author.

• Between a Highlander and a Hard Place (Highland Weddings, #5)
  • Blindsided (Roman Holiday #3)
  • Muse
  • Tall, Dork and Handsome
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Holding Out For A Hero
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • I Bet You
  • Simple Man
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • The Last Strand
  • Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Meat
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)
  • Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5)
  • Fall (VIP, #3)
  • The Crush
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

Jock Hard (3 books)
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
“Do you need a goddamn puppeteer to help you figure out what to do with yourself? Someone to tell you what to say and do?”
“You’re being dramatic. I’m not that bad.”
“Yeah you are. You need a…” I search for the word, Snap my fingers in the silence. “Hairy godmother.”
“A what?”
Honest to God, I just made that shit up, right now, on the spot.
Clever asshole that I am.”
2 likes
“Her arms snakes around my middle, hugging me, body pressed so tightly against mine it’s as if we were one person. “Your skin is so warm. God you feel good.”
God you feel good?
Those are sex words, those are sex words, my body screams, even though Teddy isn’t being sexual—is she?
Nope. She’s snuggling me, for fuck’s sake.
Unless she’s not?
No, she definitely is.
Or maybe she’s not?
Shit, shit, fuck my life.”
2 likes