Start by marking “The Mother's Eye (and other curiosities)” as Want to Read:
The Mother's Eye (and other curiosities)

The Mother's Eye (and other curiosities)

A sinister government factory in the middle of nowhere. A mysterious hotel with a spectral staff. An old man with an endangered secret. Will you survive the Mother's Eye and her curiosities? Only the pages within can prepare you.

Ten short stories that will bring you through space, time, and reality to question life's most difficult, and simple, answers.
Paperback, First Edition, 108 pages
Published November 17th 2018 by Self

To ask other readers questions about The Mother's Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mother's Eye

Start your review of The Mother's Eye (and other curiosities)
Chris Berke
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: short-stories
I thought it was pretty good.
Jake Sanderson
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mother's Eye is a fantastic collection of short stories that tickles the fancy of nearly every emotion. I felt, laughed, grieved, laughed, and was confused for all the different characters in the stories. The scenes are very well painted and easy to envision. Many of the stories brought vivid colors and actions to my brain, while others were set in a black and white, rustic scenery. Highly recommend anyone to read this. Very quick, fun, enjoyable read! Thank you to the author.
Dan V
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chris's collection of stories are steeped in a somewhat harrowing past, present, or future reality. While some works imagine a future all too plausible and all too near, others explore what may have been and generate an insatiable interest to dig deeper. One tale in particular examines an emotional rift at a conscious and subconscious level that leaves the reader empathetically exhausted. Each story takes you somewhere. I highly recommend you experience it for yourself.
Laun Sanderson
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Imaginative story lines. I especially enjoyed The Mother’s Eye and Heirloom stories.
Brady
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great little book! Well worth the read! The stories read simple but have good messages and thoughts for our current generation and into the future. Get it while it's hot!
Katy Koelling
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. “The Line” was my favorite.
Brian Bisesi
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read! It’s very easy to lose yourself in the world of each of these short stories. Inventive, creative, thought-provoking, and highly recommended.
Zarah Crago
Charles Nguyen
Feb 06, 2019
Paula Smykle
Jun 04, 2019
Those that know me, and most definitely those who don’t know me, would never have guessed that I’ve always wanted to write stories. In grade school I hand-sketched a printer-paper-and-staple masterpiece called Bad Cat: a harrowing, five part series about a cat who consistently saved the world by winning a single game of basketball. In middle school I wrote my first hardcover titled Just Ed. Sure ...more