Start by marking “A Fortune's Texas Reunion (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes)” as Want to Read:
A Fortune's Texas Reunion (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes)

A Fortune's Texas Reunion

(Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes #6)

Published June 1st 2019 by Harlequin Special Edition (first published May 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about A Fortune's Texas Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fortune's Texas Reunion

Jessica Figueroa
Georgia Fortune was making a trip into Paseo for a family wedding but came in too hot when she ends up crashing a new car. Town Sheriff Paxton managed to find her helped her house and soon as he finds out she's another one of the Fortune Family he isn't too pleased but will have to deal with her and her family's presence while there is still a wedding on.

With how the book was going I thought that there was going to be a big mystery thriller type of thing. I think I was a bit too hopeful on that
Beverly S
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a suspenseful read. I truly enjoyed it for those looking for an romance with just kissing then this might be the book for you. I have read other books by Allison Leigh in the Fortune family series this is another keeper.

I was provide this ARC of this book for an open and honest review.
Karen Machamer
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more of this authors work. I highly recommend this author to friends and family alike.
Karen Machamer
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kim
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewd
Sheriff Paxton Price comes across an accident and goes to the rescue of a beautiful woman. Georgia Fortune has come to Texas to attend the wedding of a recently found uncle, her family didn't know existed. Is the accident intentional or not? Who is trying to stop the wedding? Can the sheriff save her with out falling in love/ What happens when she just wants a fling with her sexy hero?

Paxton Price just found an over turned car while on patrol. Hanging upside down is a pretty, scared woman. After
Jane
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
I love reading about the Fortunes. There are so many of them. Follow Georgia Fortune and Sheriff Paxton Price as they try to find love amid Charlotte's reign of terror. You don't want to miss this one. I loved every minute of it.
Rebeccastump