Start by marking “Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #11.5)

Wonder With Me

(With Me in Seattle #11.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Proby comes a new story in her With Me In Seattle series…

Reed Taylor doesn’t pay much attention to the holidays—until he receives a surprise present. Four-year-old Piper is the daughter he never knew about, and with the death of her mother, is also now the roommate he never expected. He’s determined to make
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 149 pages
Published December 3rd 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Wonder With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonder With Me

Start your review of Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #11.5)
Michelle
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luv !!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Whenever I'm looking for a book that it light, sweet, Happy and sexy Kristen Proby is my woman. I luv her book and I really enjoy these 1001 Dark Nights. Wonder With Me is part of the With Me in Seattle series. Noel is the sister of Joy Jace's wife in Love With Me. It's a brilliant book by the way. I'm delighted Noel got her own book she is a great character and I luv getting to know more of her. Her and Reed's story is so cute it's a Insta luv with a sweet lil girl thrown in the mix.
Melissa B
Oh my.....ALL THE FEELS!!! Ready to take a trip back to the Seattle series world? This Christmas novella has just the right amount of chemistry and swoon-worthy moments that you'll be hooked from beginning to end just like me! Reed is a workaholic playboy, that is until his world is turned upside down..... by a 4 year old little girl. Noel has no time for a personal life with her business taking off, that is until Reed hires her to decorate his new home. These two are nothing short of perfection ...more
AJ
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

A short and sweet instalove story that is functional and full of chemistry, and left me with a big grin on my face.

Reed Taylor is a hardworking businessman who gets the shock of his life when a four year old daughter that he had no idea even existed is dropped off on his doorstep when her mother dies. But he is instantly smitten and turns his life completely around to make little Piper the centre of his world, and that includes giving her the best Christmas he possibly can.

Noel Thompson
Kim
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This is a short and sweet holiday novella that hits the spot at this time of year.

Reed Taylor's early holiday gift was a four-year-old daughter, Piper he never knew about. But this work-a-holic is taking his Daddy duties seriously and wants to give her the best Christmas ever. He is honest, outspoken, and used to being in charge. He knows what he wants and is not afraid to go after it.

And it seems that one thing he now has his eye on is his new designer, Noel Thompson. She was recommended to
Stacie
3 1/2 "Insta-love Christmas style" Stars!

Well.. I finished this book yesterday, but I couldn't decide how I felt about it. I have two reactions:

1. Aww... that was so sweet and sexy. Noel (what a great name for the MC of a Christmas novella!) was sweet and sassy, funny, smart, confident and talented. I liked her. Reed was sexy sweet take charge alpha male who knows and goes after what (who in this case) he wants, and as it turns out knows how to say "I'm sorry". And meant it. He's also a really
Jessica
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Perfect Holiday Novella Stars

Kristen has outdone herself with this Super Sexy and Sweet Holiday Novella! Wonder With Me was the perfect balance between all things Christmas and Romance. It was just what I needed to take my Christmas Spirit to the next level.

Reed is so driven and hardworking and has never made relationships or celebrating holidays much of a priority. All of this changes when he finds out about the 4 year old daughter he never knew existed. Piper coming into his world
Rachel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reed Taylor has never been a fan of the holidays, nor has he taken time outside of work to do anything except build his company. But when he learns he has a daughter only a few weeks before the holidays, he makes some big changes to bring a smile to Piper’s face during a difficult time.

Noel Thompson is especially busy during the holidays, but decorating for the holidays is one of her favorite parts of the job. A last minute job to fully decorate for Christmas has her excited to get down to
Vania Nunes
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reed Taylor, a successful investor in Seattle, was surprised when he is visited by a social worker with an unusual "gift": his 4-year-old daughter he didn't even know existed.
Piper's mother, Vanessa Downey, had recently passed away. She was a quick affair he had about five years ago.
Having to completely change his single life, Reed bought a beautiful home and hired someone to decorate the house for his first Christmas with his daughter; He wanted everything to be absolutely perfect, especially
Love & Lavender Book Review
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the perfect holiday novella to dish out a dose of the cozy feels! I'm totally smitten for Noel and Reed! Combined with cute little Piper, myheart is bursting for this instant love connection. I mean this blurb is straight out of a Hallmark movie and I LOVE IT!!!

Noel is not looking for love. She's a super successful interior designer heading up her own company. Reed, super sweet guy with a slight alpha streak (incredibly delish!!) just found out he has a daughter! His life is turned
Susan
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is something about Kristen Proby's writing that completely draws me in. Her characters are fun, witty, mature, and charming. I certainly found that to be the case with Reed and Noel (and Piper!). I am a sucker for a single-parent book, but especially a single-dad (such a sexy quality!!). But after that initial meeting between Reed and Piper, I was completely and absolutely in love! The love that Reed has for his daughter is what all daughters should feel. It is a true testament to Proby's ...more
MiDouradoP
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet Holiday romance!

This is a novella about Reed and Noel. We met her in Love With Me, as she's Joy's sister.
Reed's just found out he has a daughter and suddenly he sees himself as a single father of a 4 year old girl. He is loving and caring and will do anything to make Piper happy.
Noel is an interior designer and is hired by Reed to decorate his house so Piper could have the perfect Christmas.
What started as a business transaction, soon is filled with sexual tension and so much chemistry.
Mari
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019reads
What a very fitting read for the coming holidays! I do love my Christmas themed stories so this was just what I needed. It had all the charm and cheer. An interior decorator making a whole house Christmas themed felt like movie magic. Noel and Reed plus Piper make for one cute pseudo family. Noel and Reed are buys but they make time which is always important I think. Not much hiccups here they got along well and we get some other cameos from the With Me books. A sweet and holiday read that was ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I loved this one, it was sweet and very romantic. This was a great quick read with just the right amount of emotions and no real drama.
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘I Love You Both’ Stars

Awwww…. Wonder With Me is the PERFECT Christmasy read!!! Single dad romance meets the heart warming of Holiday spirits, Kristen Proby managed in this novella to check all my ‘holiday romance’ loving heart’s boxes! Perfect feel good love story!

Noel comes Reed’s rescue in a interior design emergency. Reed wants everything perfect for his recently discovered daughter’s first Christmas with him, he just didn’t expect that the woman bringing his little girl’s holiday dreams
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Christmas Time Stars ~

Wonder with me was an entertaining holiday read. Just what I’ve come to expect from a Kristen Proby.

Noel, Reed and Piper were the perfect little family. I loved these characters together and then set in her With Me in Seattle series and you have pure gold.

Wonder with Me is a standalone novella that is told in Dual POV. You do NOT have to read the rest of the series to enjoy this story.
Laurie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I've been hearing good things about Kristen Proby and the With Me in Seattle series for quite some time now, so I jumped at the chance to check it out via a standalone novella released through 1,001 Dark Nights. I'm very happy I did because I loved "Wonder with Me." It was an incredibly sweet story featuring likeable, well-developed characters and an enchanting Christmas setting.

The male lead character, Reed, was very charming, and it was easy for me to understand why Noel, the female lead,
Books Laid Bare
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This punchy little novella brought all the feels to the page and left me with a smile on my face…it was just what the cold winter evenings call for.
Reed had no idea that he was a father but when his charming four year old daughter Piper enters his life, he quickly came to realise that nothing would; ever be the same again because there is nothing that he wanted more than to be the best father he could. But his work life balance was less that equal and as such he had decisions and adjustments to
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy before release for an honest review.

I have to tell you I LOVE Kristen Proby. She is definitely a gifted author and some of her stories I love more than others and this one was a huge hit. I has a lot of heart, romance and Christmas and is prob one of my favorite books she has ever written.

It is part of the Seattle series but is sorta loosely connected. The female lead in this story is Noel Thompson and Noel is the sister of Joy Jace's wife in Love With Me. We do get to
NICUnurse Stephanie
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a long-time Kristen Proby fan. I started reading her books with her very first With Me in Seattle series book, Come Away With Me, way back in November of 2012. I was hooked on her books from then on. For the last seven years, I’ve gobbled up (no pun intended!) every book of hers that I could, and there’s a good reason why. I simply love her style of writing that makes me fall in love with all of her characters over and over again. And Wonder With Me didn’t disappoint, either.

Wonder With Me
Avid Reader
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonder With Me (With Me in Seattle #11.5) by Kristen Proby
5 stars
M/F Romance Novella
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

I absolutely love this series. It was fantastic the first time I read it and continues to grow and become even more fabulous.

This is a novella about Noel. She's a very successful workaholic who loves her job. But, it's near Christmas and everyone wants their house to look fabulous, so Noel is running around with even less time for everything.

Reed has a
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I do so love a man who knows exactly what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it and that describes Reed Taylor perfectly in Kristen Proby’s Wonder With Me. Reed was taken by surprise when a 4 year old girl is dropped off in his office, a daughter he had no idea existed. With her mother dead, Reed steps up big time to make his child feel safe and secure and to give her a holiday she’ll remember forever. To accomplish this he hires Noel Thompson to decorate his new home for the Christmas ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Sweet read for Christmas

Yet another great read from Kristen, a wonderful addition to her With Me In Seattle Series. Definitely unputdownable ... except sleep did interfer. This is an instaluv story that will hook you from the very beginning.

Reed Taylor is about to have his world turned upside down by two completely different females. The first being Piper, a four year old little girl, the daughter he never knew he had. The second being, Noel Thompson, the woman he hired to decorate his home for
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Wonder with Me is a novella in the With Me series by Kristen Proby. It’s also part of the 1001 Darks Nights world. T can be read as a complete standalone but it will make you want to read more in the series. I have read most of the books and it’s one of my favorites! Damn...I need to get caught up!

Reed’s life changed the minute she walked through the door into his office two months ago. His daughter, Piper turned his world upside down and he has loved every minute of it. Their love was instant.
Pam
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

A perfect holiday novella with a sweet, sexy romance full of emotions and super cute 4 year old.

Reed is a workaholic who never paid much attention the holidays. He wasn't looking for any kind of long term relationship because he was too busy. In the blink of an eye his life was turned upside down in a good way. Discovering he had a daughter and he will now be her only caregiver was a lot to take in but Reed does it all in. Loving his little girl from the very beginning.

Noel is at the height of
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Wonder With Me by Kristen Proby was a sweet and charming holiday romance about the unexpected being just what you needed. Reed Taylor received a very unforeseen surprise when a four-year old daughter he never knew about but is now living with him as well. He knows nothing about being a father, but Piper stole his heart the moment she entered his life. Now he is determined to make their first Christmas one she will not forget. Enter Noel Thompson.

Noel is very busy, but when she meets Reed and
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonder with Me by Kristen Proby is single Dad themed novella that is a perfect one sitting read.

This book is laced with emotions and epic banter. Reed and Noel was two successful professionals who within a few short chapters embrace that life is what you make time for!

The single Dad aspect of this book was a powerful punch and really well done. Piper was adorable and it was clear from the moment she enters Reed’s universe that she is his world! Nope, not telling read the book.

Just prior to read
Laurie
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

It’s Christmas in Seattle!! So, what does the consummate bachelor, Reed Taylor, do when he learns he has a 4 yr old daughter he has never met? First, he falls madly in love with her at first sight. Then he hires the highly recommended interior designer, Noel, to give his little girl the best Christmas EVER!! Reed’s home is turned into a fantastic winter wonderland. Both Reed and Noel feel an immediate attraction. Noel is very reluctant because she is uncomfortable dating a client. Reed is not
Jackie Wright
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Christmas Novella has it all !!!!!
I was so excited to be taking a trip back to Seattle and I was not disappointed, this book drew me in, it captivated me and it left me wanting more!!! Wonder of Me is part of the With me in Seattle Series and it features Noel who is Joy Jace’s sister from in Love with Me, that being said I think you would still enjoy this quick entertaining read even if you haven’t read any of the previous books.
Reed is a workaholic Playboy enjoying life until its turned
KnottyGirl Reviews
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonder With Me is a novella in Kristen Proby’s “With Me In Seattle” series. As you can guess by the series name, all of her books in the series are based in the Seattle area, but they are also stand alones.
I’ve been hooked on this series since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better. I’ll admit I have missed a couple books, but I’ll most certainly be going back to make them up.
In Wonder With Me, Reed Taylor gets the surprise of his life when he finds out he has a 4 year old daughter
Johnaka
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonder with me by Kristen Proby
“A Christmas love story, 5 stars”

Reed is living a life he never saw himself being part of. He never saw himself as a parent but here he is killing it. When his kids first Christmas with him approaches he decides to go all out by hiring a decorator to Christmas his house out. What he didn’t expect was Noel.
When Noel took on a last-minute Christmas job she didn’t expect Reed or his adorable child. She didn’t expect to want to be with them all the time, or fall in
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • Blindsided
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Virgin Gift
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Something Just Like This (Stay, #3.5)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • This Is Wild (This is, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
“I have some personal questions, too.”
“Sweetheart, if I have my way, you and I area headed for as personal as it gets, so ask all of the questions you want.”
I tip up an eyebrow. “I do like your honesty.”
“There’s no need to be anything but honest.”
0 likes
“Why does love have to work on any certain timeline? Why can’t it just be?” 0 likes