Start by marking “Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)” as Want to Read:
Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)

Come to Daddy

(Love Don't Cost A Thing #1)

Rules for the new sugar baby:

1. Are you worth it? Hell yes you are, ten times over

2. Hustle big, hustle hard and get out fast

3. Never, ever fall for your sugar daddy

I’ve always believed “I’m not that sort of girl,” but with my father’s debt to a bloodthirsty crime lord to pay off I have no choice but to dip into the sugar bowl.

Misha, a handsome older billionaire, is w
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 235 pages
Published January 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Come to Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come to Daddy

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳A romance that contradicts how you should be feeling versus how you truly feel towards someone you shouldn't fall in love with, Brianna Hale knows how to write a kinky romance filled with instant attraction towards your opposite partner...

➳Distracted because of this cover, there is no denying that the story will swoon you away. Brianna has created a new world that is filled with that kinky side of wanting to have a daddy with you to protect you and guard your heart. There is so much in this
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
description This book was super good. Whenever anyone asks me about this author's books, I like to say she writes "intelligent smut." Sure the books tend to be quite "insta-lovey" and the sex plentiful, but I can always count on getting a well developed and interesting plot to go along with those things. This book was no different in that respect. It was well written. Well paced. The plot was engaging. It was sexy. It was sweet. It made my heart hurt. It made me smile, and it was all wrapped up in a satisf
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Rules for the New Sugar Baby:
1. Are you worth it? Hell yes you are, ten times over
2. Hustle big, hustle hard and get out fast
3. Never, ever fall for your sugar daddy
Misha, a handsome older billionaire, is willing to pay top price for me. Something abou
CC

Ciara Alders is a college student who inherited her father’s financial troubles. Faced with the danger of owing money to a powerful criminal, Ciara ignore the problem and decides to enter the world of sugaring to help repay an enormous debt.

“I bit the inside of my cheek. Have I just landed the holy grail of sugar daddies?”

Mikhail “Misha” Ravnikar is a real estate developer who is quite serious about his work, which doesn’t leave much time for other activities. With a certain family dynamic,
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Have I just landed the holy grail of sugar daddies? He’s good-looking, generous, well-mannered. Sometimes he’s grumpy but I can put up with a bit of grumpiness for such a generous allowance. Before I get carried away, though, I should be sure about what I’m getting myself into.”

Brianna Hale is a new to me author and I positively love it when you read a story by an author you’ve never read before and it just draws you in and keeps you captivated right up to the very last page. Brianna’s writ
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 of Love Don't Cost a Thing
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Ciara Alders was in a major predicament. Left with her father’s huge debt, she needed an easy and fast solution. After giving it some thought, she decided to try something she never thought she would.

Mikhail (Misha) Ravnikar was a very wealthy older gentleman. Money was never an issue when splurging on his sugar baby, until questions were raised and loyalty doubted.

She seemed happy enough about
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I don’t usually read daddy romances (I think I’ve only read one or two) but this one was so good!

I have to say the sugar daddy-sugar baby thing wasn’t too heavy. They start their relationship like that out of necessity but it turns out to be so much more. I loved Misha and Ciara! Even though there’s a 20 year age difference between them (she’s 22, he’s 42) they are perfect for each other. I also liked the suspense and action specially towards the end.

Overall this is a great contemporary romanc
Brianna Hale
Aug 17, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
“I’m the luxury in his life, his fantasy to fulfil, and I’m going to play my part to the fullest. My name is Ciara, and when daddy calls to me, I come.”
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I read other reviews and found that the general consensus was that this was smut with "more". I agree to certain extent. I was looking for a fluffy, sexy read after a downer read -- and I got it. I did good in that I wasn't really expecting much out of that "more" and wasn't disappointed. While I think it had some story along with the hot scenes, I don't think it really was that deep of a story. I haven't read many "daddy" dynamic books, so I was a little unsure about th
Melanie A.
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, plot-holes
3.5 STARS!
"I live in your heart as surely as you live in mine."
Hmmm....despite having its 'off' moments, I really enjoyed this one! A huge thank you to my buddy readers, Monique and Ursy. <3

Plot: Ciara's estranged parents ripped off a very dangerous man. When they die unexpectedly, Damir Ravnikov turns his attention to their daughter. He wants his money. Period. That Ciara doesn't have it is irrelevant.

Enter Misha, Damir's brother. Misha has long put up with Damir's cruel ways, but he b
Deborah
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*

Normally I would skip this book assuming it was just a quick smut read. Not that I have an issue with short smut reads but this time I was just looking for more. But the reviews suggested more and I was intrigued.

The reviews were right this is more.
Despite being estranged from her parents after learning they were crooks. Ciara is being held accountable for their remaining debt by the devil they stole from. Damir Ravnikar is a truly ruthless individual and he wants Ciara to work off her pare
Sabrina
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Leigh Anne

My expectations for Come to Daddy was pretty high. I know Brianna can write and I've always enjoyed her writing style and stories. She did not disappoint! Although my initial impressions going into this was that this was going to a kinky 'daddy/age-play' novel, but surprisingly it wasn't. This focused on the sugar baby/daddy relationship between the couple, the secrets they're keeping, and the line between business and pleasure.

Ciara's parent's just died leaving her in debt with a dangerous man
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku
3.5 hmm…. (scratching head) Stars

When I started to read this book I was wondering if I was reading a Brianna Hale book. I’ve only read one book by this author and the Protégé was excellent. It was edgy, angsty, well-written and totally sexy.

I don’t have anything truly bad to say about Come to Daddy, but it didn’t read like a typical Brianna Hale book.

Come to Daddy is a no-muss, no-fuss sort of smutty read. I love the storyline, but I had a problem with execution and flow.

My problems

The flow was
Mimiorphee
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
I absolutely love Brianna Hale's daddy stories and her newest release Come to Daddy is no exception.

You need to meet Misha and Ciara. Misha, the slovenian billionaire who made me swoon, and Ciara the young student who needs money to pay off her parents' debt.

In this book the author takes us in the Sugar Daddy/ Baby relationship.

“There aren’t any rules. We can be whoever we want to be to each other.”

Anticipation, scorching hot scenes, a disturbing brother swirl around to create a surprisingly
MissDemeanor
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-release
This book is so much more than what the blurb suggests. If we're just going by the synopsis, you would think that this is just a daddy kink novel with lots of sex and very little plot. However, I was encouraged by the reviews that said that there's more to this and they were absolutely right! So yeah, I'd say the blurb undersells what this book is about. I don't even consider it as a daddy kink type of story.

Despite cutting ties with her parents two years ago, our heroine, Ciara, unfortunately h
Chitra *CJ*
"Come to Daddy" is the story of Ciara and Misha.

Recently, I've been shying away from contemporary erotica, but for some reason when I read this blurb, it pulled me in.

When Ciara Alders is orphaned after the death of her money hungry parents, she never expects to be indebted to Damir Ravnikar, mob boss and owner of Ravnikar Enterprises.
The epitome of evil, Damir wants his money back that her father stole, and is about to force her to strip until she is given a beacon of hope..

Misha Ravnikar is th
Carvanz
Well, this was quite different than I expected and all for the better. I enjoyed pretty much everything about this book.

This hero was not a people person. He was growly and irritable. Despite coming from an awful background and being connected to an even worse present that represented danger to the heroine, as well as anyone who would double cross them, he actually tends to be a bit of a teddy bear. I enjoyed his interactions with his personal assistant as well as his seemingly inability to fun
Dani
Once again, Brianna brings her deliciously naughty writing along with a hot, grumpy, and downright sexy Daddy to us. Misha has so many hidden layers, and I loved uncovering them with every turn of the page. He may not think he wants love, but Ciara signing up to be his sugar baby flips his world upside down.

Brianna Hale brings her signature style of writing, drawing you into the world of Sugar Daddy and sugar baby and delivers a steamy, yet suspenseful story that I got sucked into! Her words as
Monique
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3 'ljubica' stars

BR with my najdražjima prijateljicama Melanie and Ursy!! We had fun!

I have mixed feelings about this book. I very much liked the first half. Well, just not the premise. I think it was utterly unbelievable and kind of stupid. But I did like the relationship between Ciara and Mischa. The title and the blurb made me think the story would have a kinky dd/lg theme. However, I liked this sugar stuff so much better. I don’t remember that I would have read about sugar daddies before.

Bot
Nomims
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ARC provided by the author in exchange of an honest review

I don't usually do this because i don't always trust arc's reviews but when this author asked me i was really curious about this book and since i loved her book "the protege" i wanted to try it.
I was surprised with the direction of the story, it's not exactly what i was expecting but it was interesting and gave more substance to the story. Ciara and Misha were intriguing characters with a lot of chemistry ! It goes pretty fast bet
Myla
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
April Symes
Brianna Hale’s Come to Daddy is everything that I expected and then some. It had twists and turns but also romance that made my heart get the feels. This was a sizzling, filthy, and romantic affair. Full of action, so delicious, and definitely swoon-worthy. Sexy Daddy Misha has so many hidden layers, layers that us the readers get to see get uncovered with every page. He doesn't believe in love but when he took Ciara on as his "sugar baby", she ends up turning his life upside down and in the pro ...more
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-love
First of all: I DARE YOU to read the full title and not hear JLo in your head. Now that that's over with (your welcome), Come to Daddy hooked me full on in the prologue - I was so not expecting for the book to start off like that, nor for us to be introduced to the male lead first. Setting up the story this way is GENIUS on Brianna Hale's part and really sets up the book to be unputdownable. Even thought Misha is standoffish and aloof, you sympathize with him. And you definitely empathize with C ...more
Abby Gale
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book.
Come To Daddy is an amazing story about a love that borns from risks. Brianna Hale's writing is phenomenal and every page is filled with the perfect mixture of thrill and love.
You don't want to miss it.
Curlyhairlass19
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I need book 2 stat! This was everything I wanted and more..only I need more. Misha is a grizzly bear with a heart of gold underneath. If you love age gaps, crime lords, sugar daddy life, an arrangement that turns to redeeming love, then this book is for you and it is LIVE today!! That ending too! I have needs Brianna!😆
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Elanur
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
RTC

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.*
2OCC Reviews
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow. This was different then I thought. it would be but not in a bad way. It had twist and turns but also romance that made my heart warm and fuzzy. Ciara and Misha were amazing together. I liked the banter and the way Ciara didn’t really shy away when he was a jerk. It was a crazy ride to get to the end and that ending..... I’m not sure about. I’m glad that the main characters got a HEAFN but I’m still intrigued where the author will take this series.

It wasn’t really a cliffhanger for Ciara an
Andra
Come to Daddy is the first book in Brianna Hale's Love Don't Cost a Thing series and is the story of Misha and Ciara.

Ciara Alders is in big trouble. Her father stole money from one of his business partners who happens to be a dangerous and shady, possibly criminal, businessman. Now her parents are dead and he wants Ciara to pay the debt. Ciara was estranged from her parents and she's just an ordinary student. She doesn't have that kind of money but an acquaintance gives her the idea to become a
Goodreads Librari...: Please merge this duplicate book with the main book 3 18 Jan 20, 2019 01:44AM
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos, #2)
  • Hammered (Hard n' Dirty #5)
  • Jacked Up (Hard n' Dirty #6)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (In the Land of Gods and Monsters, #1)
  • Stay
  • Dark Castle
  • Subdued (Vakarran Captives #5)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
  • King (Broken Bows MC, #1)
  • Nicotine Dreams
  • Catch Me (Come Closer, #1)
  • F*ck Toy
  • T.M.I.C.H (Title TBA)
  • Hearts Of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy Book 1)
  • Cherish (Cherish #3)
  • Tanner
  • Stolen Love
  • American Asshole (Bachelor International Book 1)
There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in Lond ...more

Love Don't Cost A Thing (2 books)
  • Lap of Luxury (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #2)