Start by marking “Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)” as Want to Read:
Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)

Savior

(Silent Phoenix MC #5)

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

I've shed enough blood to flood the streets with red... broken every rule in my climb to the top.

It seemed my reach knew no bounds...

Until I almost lost her...

And I was forced to realize that I'd become the very thing I hated; the monster I feared the most.

I fought my way back from the brink only to have everything I lo/>Until/>It
Published September 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior

Start your review of Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—there's no crying in biker wars—"

Savior is a culmination of events that lead up to and result in this epic finale of the Silent Phoenix MC series. All the characters that you've come to love and/or hate brought together for a final #MindF*(k that you won't soon forget.

Y'all know I can't give you details, right? To get the full effect you have to work for it. You have to scratch your head and pick your jaw up off the ground. You have grunt and groan and gasp through all the highs and lows and surp
Lily Garcia
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series of the year!

I have finished the epic conclusion to one of my favorite series and I am not okay😭 Savior consumed me! It was at another level of mindf@ck! I didn’t know who was good or bad. Shannon “Evil” Myers had me questioning my sanity.

The lies and deceit tested everyone’s loyalty, strength and love. My heart was hurting so much. I ugly cried in some parts. The effin plot twist got me sooo good! You think you’ll know, but Shannon will prove you wrong!

You must read the
Kelly Htown
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read all 5 books in this series in 3 days. I couldn't stop reading til the bitter end.
I'm not great at reviews so my 5☆ rec will have to do.
To the author, Shannon Myers...you did good kid! And thank you for Charlie's epilogue. I was happy to see that he was where he was supposed to be.
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th and final book in this phenomenal series, and previously unanswered questions get answered. Grey is still missing, and as the puzzle pieces begin to fall into place: who can be trusted if anyone? This is another fantastically written masterpiece from this truly gifted author. This is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, and is intense, dark, heartbreaking, and has twists, mystery, suspense, danger, action, and is an intense read which had me on tenterhooks throughout. ...more
Patti Adams
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saved the best for last

I almost sat on this review, I’m kind of speechless as I just finished it. So many times in the last two books, I thought I’ve figured it out. Then a twist would take place and nope, didn’t have it figured out after all. Even though i wound up being right about some things, i was second guessing until the end. If you love intense well developed characters. If you love emotion, action and drama. If you want to yell one minute and cry the next, this is your dream book.
M Robo
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh god this book! Just finished it with tears running down my face, shit I just cant stop crying! So damn amazing!

Ok I need to try and control myself to write this review.

This book is a powerhouse from start to finish. So many oh god and oh fuck moments intersected with gasps and the final bonus chapter, well Shannon myers has killed me n turned me into a blubbering wreck- n that's a rare thing indeed.

This book is EPIC! Its heartbreaking, scary, hold your brea
Wendy Souther
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic ending to a GREAT series. Love this series. The characters are often all too real. Grey and Celia are just heart wrenching but I just love them. Mike is a hot mess but you are pulling for him the whole time. Shannon Myers has a such a way of telling a story and keeping you engaged. Her characters are all too real with a little bit of humor. You find yourself in tears then laughing. I love this entire series. You really need to read all the books and the Operation books befor ...more
World Of Books 65
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional last book in this epic series - I would recommend you read the whole series to fully appreciate the writing skills of Shannon Myers but you could pickup the story - but why would you and miss out on this epic finale!

There are twist and turns on each page - who is the Saint who has been calling the shots from the beginning - is it Comedian? Is it Beast? Someone from a cartel? From the police force? Someone else inside the Silent Phoenix MC? I went with all of them -
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the fifth and final book in the Silent Phoenix MC. I was on edge reading to the end to finally find out who Saint was. You have to read the first four books to understand what is going on. You finally gets some questions answered in this one. This is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, and is intense, dark, heartbreaking, and has twists, mystery, suspense, danger, action, and is an intense read. I was blown ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Wow! Mindblowing!! The mystery! The suspense! Unexpected twists and turns around every corner leaving me on the edge of my seat! I was so captivated as I flipped through the pages trying to figure out who was Saint!

Grey is still missing. Rumours are flying within the club. Dead? Feds? Fake death? SOD?

A war. People are dropping like flies. (Some of my favorite characters 😭)

There are rats in the precinct.

A mole within the club.

Everyone is
Breen Rdz
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“I’m still speechless! I cant express how much I loved this book. You’ll definitely fall in love with this story. Trust me!

Savior wasn’t like the stories I usually read and I’m so glad I discovered this series . A plot that will rip your soul and crash your heart. As you might know, Savior is book #5 in the Silent Phoenix MC series and I highly recommend you to read the previous ones.

I absolutely adored this book! The plot was perfectly developed and well written. Shannon writing sk
Crazy~Chaotic Book~Babes
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away with this book! This is the fifth book in the series and it was suspenseful. There was so many twists and turns I was kept on my toes the entire time.

You have to read the first four books to understand what is going on so not starting from the beginning will leave you asking questions, although I still had them and a lot was answered!!

My heart was broken for Celia and Grey. I wanted them to get a chance and it seemed at every turn there was something else for them t
Beauty And The Books
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kristen
The Silent Phoenix MC series has quickly become one of my favorite series. Each bring brings something new and something better than before and although sometimes I feel like I knew how it was going to end it always ended in a different way. Savior is one of those books that will stay with you for a long time, Its one of those books that we'll make you want to reread it over and over again. This book is by far my favorite in the series and it was such a great way to end the series If you love MC ...more
Andrea Thompson
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will never be ready to be done with this series or these characters, but this is the best possible conclusion to this series. Shannon wraps up all the lingering questions and issues, provides a few final surprises, some signature steamy love scenes and what can only be described as the perfect ending for all these characters.

I'm still speechless at how satisfied I am at this conclusion. If you love this series, I hope you feel the same. If you haven't started yet, get going!
Chantelle Bouffanie
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennalisse Rosas
AMAZING

One of the best series I’ve read.

F**k what an emotional coaster. This book SLAYED me. I absolutely loved it!!!

The thing that really captured me is that these rough & tough alpha males have these BADASS female counterparts. These ladies are some STRONG WARRIORS. I loved how it showed how vulnerable a woman can be but how resilient they are after a tragedy.

I 100% recommend you read the entire series.

Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in this series and that alone made me cry but I will say this Shannon Myers WTH did I just read it was everything I was not even expecting and even more , the twists and turns the deaths which by the way had me ugly crying.
The false leads. The lies told and revealed.
Please if you love a very awesome MC series and do not mind getting your mind blown by the last book read this series!!!!!!
Jesse
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to an awesome series

Ok, so I dreaded reading this book, because it the last one! Grey and Celia are the cutest couple ever! I love the love be between them, and there children....omg! Who knew Mike was actually the comedian! Lol! Great ending to a great story! Time for a reread!

Way to go! Five stars!
Robin
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing ending!!

Wow is the only way to express my feeling on the final book in this series. So many twists and turns and an ending that I did not expect. Shannon Myers did a wonderful job on this series. I am sad to see it end. I loved each and every book and the ending was awesome!!
Elizabeth Scott
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending to a Great Series

Wow... All of the Silent Phoenix books were outstanding. This is truly a pleasure to read. This final book has so much of everything... I Read it in one sitting.
Alysha Khan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!

I have read every book in this series and have absolutely enjoyed myself. The story line is just full of twist and turns. Going to miss reading about all the characters, but it had a perfect ending.
Shelly Fairbairn
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really wish I could give this whole series more then 5 stars.. It was Soo good!
Dottie Withers
Excellent!

Excellent way to end the series! Everything gets tidied up nicely and everyone gets the perfect end story for them. Great Read! Sorry to see it end!
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow what a great ending to a series. It answered so many questions that we was left guessing throughout all books.

And I didn't see any of them coming. We was always left guessing, and gave clues for others, but not really who was behind everything.

Shannon Myers did amazing job with this book. Left you wanting more.

I highly recommend this series.
Stephanie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!

I loved this series and I hate that it is over but boy did it end with a bang! Can’t wait to see what is next!
Romaine Heart
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Shannon Myers
Sep 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

NOW LIVE!

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

It seemed my reach knew no bounds...

Until I almost lost her...

I fought my way back from the brink only to have everything I loved ripped away from me again. Sooner or later, death comes for us all. The best I can hope for at this point is that I go to my grave with a clear conscience.

I vowed to be their protector.

Just another promise I couldn
TheHauteBookworm
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The conclusion is here! Silent Phoenix finally have their ending and what a ride it’s been!

This may be Celia and Grey’s book, but it is everyone’s story. The supporting characters got plenty of action in this story. And what a ton of action there was! Twists and turns kept me guessing and desperate for answers. And Celia and Grey, I wanted them to finally have the time to live and love. It never seemed like they would catch a break. My heart ached for them! I was on edge reading to the end to f
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
First off let me say this is not a standalone. You should definitely start at the beginning with book 1 in the series Renegade.

Are ready to have your mind blown!!! I have read every so how book in this series and each book before was leading up to this epic ending. There is so much that takes place, and so many many twist and turns. EVERYTHING that you have questioned through this series gets answered, and everything is not as it seems. All I can say is my mind is blown with all the action that
Lauren Orr
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I think this story could have been completed in two books. It was so drawn out, had a lot of different players and I felt like it was all over the place. That being said I still liked it all and definitely suggest reading it. The story was insane and definitely keeps you on your toes wanting to know what is going to happen next.
I wrote this review based on an advance reading copy that the publisher sent me.

• Bear's Forever
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Mixed with Trouble (Cash Bar #6)
  • UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #4
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Guts & Glory: Mercy (In the Shadows Security, #1)
  • Depraved (American Street Kings, #1)
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • Defiant (American Street Kings, #2)
  • Cage's Downfall (The Vultures MC #2)
  • Cage's Fall (The Vulture's MC #1)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • Cleo's Rage (Devil's Riot MC #4)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Priceless: A Dark Bratva Romance
Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life. After

Silent Phoenix MC (5 books)
  • Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC #3)
  • Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Traitor (Silent Phoenix MC, #4)