Start by marking “Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)” as Want to Read:
Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)

Savior

(Silent Phoenix MC #5)

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

I've shed enough blood to flood the streets with red... broken every rule in my climb to the top.

It seemed my reach knew no bounds...

Until I almost lost her...

And I was forced to realize that I'd become the very thing I hated; the monster I feared the most.

I fought my way back from the brink only to have everything I loved ripped away
Published September 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior

Start your review of Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—there's no crying in biker wars—"

Savior is a culmination of events that lead up to and result in this epic finale of the Silent Phoenix MC series. All the characters that you've come to love and/or hate brought together for a final #MindF*(k that you won't soon forget.

Y'all know I can't give you details, right? To get the full effect you have to work for it. You have to scratch your head and pick your jaw up off the ground. You have grunt and groan and gasp through all the high
Lily
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series of the year!

I have finished the epic conclusion to one of my favorite series and I am not okay😭 Savior consumed me! It was at another level of mindf@ck! I didn’t know who was good or bad. Shannon “Evil” Myers had me questioning my sanity.

The lies and deceit tested everyone’s loyalty, strength and love. My heart was hurting so much. I ugly cried in some parts. The effin plot twist got me sooo good! You think you’ll know, but Shannon will prove you wrong!

You must read the other
Kelly Htown
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read all 5 books in this series in 3 days. I couldn't stop reading til the bitter end.
I'm not great at reviews so my 5☆ rec will have to do.
To the author, Shannon Myers...you did good kid! And thank you for Charlie's epilogue. I was happy to see that he was where he was supposed to be.
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th and final book in this phenomenal series, and previously unanswered questions get answered. Grey is still missing, and as the puzzle pieces begin to fall into place: who can be trusted if anyone? This is another fantastically written masterpiece from this truly gifted author. This is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, and is intense, dark, heartbreaking, and has twists, mystery, suspense, danger, action, and is an intense read which had me on tenterhooks throughout. ...more
Crazy~Chaotic Book~Babes
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away with this book! This is the fifth book in the series and it was suspenseful. There was so many twists and turns I was kept on my toes the entire time.

You have to read the first four books to understand what is going on so not starting from the beginning will leave you asking questions, although I still had them and a lot was answered!!

My heart was broken for Celia and Grey. I wanted them to get a chance and it seemed at every turn there was something else for them to go through
Jenna
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This final book was a doozy. It took you all over the emotion train and beyond. All the questions you've been dying for finally come to light in the most fantastically written way. I couldn't get enough of all the ups and downs and surprises in this story. This was a fantastic series with amazing characters I totally need more of!
Susan
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh.

Loved it..... such a great story. Heartbreaking and beautiful. Grey and Celia are a definite one of if not my favorite couples.
Patti Adams
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saved the best for last

I almost sat on this review, I’m kind of speechless as I just finished it. So many times in the last two books, I thought I’ve figured it out. Then a twist would take place and nope, didn’t have it figured out after all. Even though i wound up being right about some things, i was second guessing until the end. If you love intense well developed characters. If you love emotion, action and drama. If you want to yell one minute and cry the next, this is your dream book. What
MARGARET C
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing. The whole series may be the best series I’ve ever read! I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life now that this story is over. I read the whole thing in about a week, I could not put it down!!! I loved Grey, Mike, Celia and Lauren and all the others. I highly recommend!
M Robo
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh god this book! Just finished it with tears running down my face, shit I just cant stop crying! So damn amazing!

Ok I need to try and control myself to write this review.

This book is a powerhouse from start to finish. So many oh god and oh fuck moments intersected with gasps and the final bonus chapter, well Shannon myers has killed me n turned me into a blubbering wreck- n that's a rare thing indeed.

This book is EPIC! Its heartbreaking, scary, hold your breath, read as fast as you can whilst e
World Of Books 65
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional last book in this epic series - I would recommend you read the whole series to fully appreciate the writing skills of Shannon Myers but you could pickup the story - but why would you and miss out on this epic finale!

There are twist and turns on each page - who is the Saint who has been calling the shots from the beginning - is it Comedian? Is it Beast? Someone from a cartel? From the police force? Someone else inside the Silent Phoenix MC? I went with all of them - that was how
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Wow! Mindblowing!! The mystery! The suspense! Unexpected twists and turns around every corner leaving me on the edge of my seat! I was so captivated as I flipped through the pages trying to figure out who was Saint!

Grey is still missing. Rumours are flying within the club. Dead? Feds? Fake death? SOD?

A war. People are dropping like flies. (Some of my favorite characters 😭)

There are rats in the precinct.

A mole within the club.

Everyone is a suspect. No one can be trusted.

For years Saint has been t
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the fifth and final book in the Silent Phoenix MC. I was on edge reading to the end to finally find out who Saint was. You have to read the first four books to understand what is going on. You finally gets some questions answered in this one. This is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, and is intense, dark, heartbreaking, and has twists, mystery, suspense, danger, action, and is an intense read. I was blown ...more
Breen
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“I’m still speechless! I cant express how much I loved this book. You’ll definitely fall in love with this story. Trust me!

Savior wasn’t like the stories I usually read and I’m so glad I discovered this series . A plot that will rip your soul and crash your heart. As you might know, Savior is book #5 in the Silent Phoenix MC series and I highly recommend you to read the previous ones.

I absolutely adored this book! The plot was perfectly developed and well written. Shannon writing skills are bey
Beauty And The Books
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kristen
The Silent Phoenix MC series has quickly become one of my favorite series. Each bring brings something new and something better than before and although sometimes I feel like I knew how it was going to end it always ended in a different way. Savior is one of those books that will stay with you for a long time, Its one of those books that we'll make you want to reread it over and over again. This book is by far my favorite in the series and it was such a great way to end the series If you love MC ...more
Wendy Souther
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic ending to a GREAT series. Love this series. The characters are often all too real. Grey and Celia are just heart wrenching but I just love them. Mike is a hot mess but you are pulling for him the whole time. Shannon Myers has a such a way of telling a story and keeping you engaged. Her characters are all too real with a little bit of humor. You find yourself in tears then laughing. I love this entire series. You really need to read all the books and the Operation books befor ...more
Xay
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Genius, amazing, captivating, painful, deep, enraging, funny

“Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”

I didn’t know this was gonna be a mystery too, but I really enjoyed working my mind. It definitely took me longer to read cuz I kept going back to find little bits of info and convos to try and play detective myself; almost wanted to take notes I just wanna say I got it right, well a good portion anyways lol.

Be prepared to sob through the entire book, as well as the entire
Andrea Thompson
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will never be ready to be done with this series or these characters, but this is the best possible conclusion to this series. Shannon wraps up all the lingering questions and issues, provides a few final surprises, some signature steamy love scenes and what can only be described as the perfect ending for all these characters.

I'm still speechless at how satisfied I am at this conclusion. If you love this series, I hope you feel the same. If you haven't started yet, get going!

Operation Fit-Ish,
Chantelle Bouffanie
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in this series and that alone made me cry but I will say this Shannon Myers WTH did I just read it was everything I was not even expecting and even more , the twists and turns the deaths which by the way had me ugly crying.
The false leads. The lies told and revealed.
Please if you love a very awesome MC series and do not mind getting your mind blown by the last book read this series!!!!!!
Shelly Fairbairn
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really wish I could give this whole series more then 5 stars.. It was Soo good!
Shanelle
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well holy mind blowing fuck! That was one hell of an adventure to end. Damn that kept me on edge, and i even shed a few tears. Loved it. And the characters.
Terri
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Savior...

Silent Phoenix MC series book 5. A simply marvelous read. A super ending to an awesome series. A new author for me and I'm blown away by it. No spoilers from me. Everybody from the series is in this book. We found out who the real bad guy was and it a real kicker. This book has everything and then some. The women in this series turn out to be some real badasses. A very worthy read.
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow what a great ending to a series. It answered so many questions that we was left guessing throughout all books.

And I didn't see any of them coming. We was always left guessing, and gave clues for others, but not really who was behind everything.

Shannon Myers did amazing job with this book. Left you wanting more.

I highly recommend this series.
Leane Ramstead
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a roller coaster of a ride. I loved this whole series! Loved reading from all the different points of view. This was a great end to a great series.
Stephanie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!

I loved this series and I hate that it is over but boy did it end with a bang! Can’t wait to see what is next!
Romaine Heart
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Tammy
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this is the culmination of the series, and boy is it good.
Twists and turns I wasn't expecting - the rats in both the police department and the MC are not at all who I expected - stunned, yes I was. Unexpected enemies helped each other out of a tight spot; but, I was happy with the outcome, and the epilogue was absolutely wonderful.

Again, Shannon Myers wrote a great series, this book was awesome.

Dawn Barber
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In awe

It’s been a very long time since my heart was ripped from chest, stomped all over, and forced back into my chest. Then electrocuted to jump start it again!!! Shannon has taken us on this wild ride and I’ll never be the same. This should be a movie!!!
Ashley Toliver
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just WOW

Shannon sure knows how to take you on an emotional roller coaster through these books! But I love how everything ended even though I cried through most of the books!! Highly recommend this series!!

• Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Malcolm (Dirty Aces MC, #1)
  • A Ruthless Halloween (Ruthless Kings MC)
  • Atone (The Disciples Book 2)
  • Mason (Soulless Bastards MC Miami)
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Viking (Soulless Bastards MC Miami #1)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #6)
  • Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Guts & Glory: Brick (In the Shadows Security, #6)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Sig (Blood Fury MC, #2)
  • Link (A Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC Series, #2)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life. After some relent

Silent Phoenix MC (5 books)
  • Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC, #1)
  • Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Traitor (Silent Phoenix MC, #4)