Start by marking “Arch of the Moon: A beginning” as Want to Read:
Arch of the Moon: A beginning

Arch of the Moon: A beginning

The Order of the Vampires, a secret organization, has summoned the Council of Elite Vampires. The supernatural world is in turmoil. An old, very old, conflict is stirring in the nocturnal world. Werewolves and vampires are fighting each other for the same old cause which was once settled between them through a treaty in the 16th century and a pledge to never break the vow. ...more
Published December 3rd 2018 (first published September 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Arch of the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arch of the Moon

Start your review of Arch of the Moon: A beginning
Ann
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Julie realises something is missing from her life she decides to do something about it. After discovering a new BDSM club has opened which has an open night for prospective members she goes along to give it a try.
This is one smoking hot story with a surprising twist.
Donna
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From beginning to end, this short, erotic read grabs you in and doesn't let you go.

Julie was looking for more. She was working on a farm during the summer. One day she came upon something that would change her life. Wyatt, the owner of the farm showed her things that would some day seal her fate.

Can she find what she's looking for after leaving the farm? Would what she experienced help her find another to guide her?

The authors take you on a erotic ride that leaves you wanting more. For anyone
Cathy Dionne
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is pure adulterated BDSM that is raw and real. And that is what I love about Her Master’s Feet by Delicious David and Pierce Smith. In this story we meet the lead character Julie. I found it refreshing to finally see a strong lead female character that is not afraid of what she needs in regards to her sexuality and have no regrets about what she does. The story follows Julie’s delve into the world of BDSM. Her experiences are not tame and quite exciting. The end does have a surprise ...more
Stacy Stewart
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For a short book, it was hot yet very detailed and erotic.

This is the story of Julie who spent a summer becoming the compliant sub of Wyatt.
But when she had to leave for college her life wasn't the same without him.

I really enjoyed this book.
Karen Komarinski
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampires, lust, wolves and war oh my!

Diary of all Arch of the moon is not for the faint of heart; and definitely not for readers under the age of +18. If you are a fan of the paranormal, shape shifter, vampires and got sex this story is for you. You will be surprised by the many different types of vampires. There is trouble brewing between the wolves and the vampires & the ancients of the council is trying to avoid a war & also find out who broke the treaty. You will be introduced to the
Amy Scott
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the very beginning I was hooked! Delicious David is not only good with his words, but makes the reader feel like they are embodied into his story and imagination.

I love Catalin’s brute, sexy, manly, possessive nature. Claudia’s dreams of her Dom are off the charts scorching hot! I am yearning for more of this series and what will happen with the other characters.

The cover and title of this book is exactly what I would have pictured after reading.....well mastered David!
Shekie Johnson
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay

I gave this book a chance. Oh I'm not into vampires and wolves but this one was okay for me.. Catlin is a man who is in every way that you can put it sexually baby!! That man sex drive had me going to find my husband.. Claudia had it going on with him even in her dreams..... Oooh weeee
Eva
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say I enjoyed this story it's a BDSM short story which I could not put down great characters and storyline I will definitely look out for more books by these authors I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Zillah Raven
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This is an amazing quick read. Its sexy and steamy. I loved every minute. I wish it was a bit longer, but nothing is missing. I have become a fan of theirs and hole the do more together. The writing and flow is perfect. Highly recommend this book.
Kelly Macintyre
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is holy smokes this book is hot. When your love life needs lifting and nothing compares to the memories you had working in the summer you try and make new ones only to find what you have been missing. Fantastic and hot read
Esther Alayeto
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic, erotically thrilling, BDSM short story. Pierce Smith and Delicious David take you on an erotic adventure that will leave you breathless. Julie and Wyatt are incredible characters throughout the book as he introduces her into the BDSM lifestyle and trains her.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
debbie mason
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received ARC in return for honest review.
This is a quick read that will definitely leave you feeling rode hard and put up wet.
The summer before starting college Julie takes a job at Hawthorne Farm. The owner and his nephew introduced her to domination/submissive relationship. After three summers at the farm she realized she loved submitting and needed to find a new Master.
Julie goes online researching BDSM clubs. She chooses one that offers open nights for Subs to meet with Dom's who are
Pat
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This short read packed a lot of heat behind the pages! Wow, this author has a gift that he can pull his readers into the story with the words that he writes and that is exactly what this author did with me! As I turned each page I remained totally captivated as the character's story unfolded! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Leticia
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her master's feet is a short story. You would love to read over and over. The plot is very descriptive. Focusing only on Julie and her sexuality. As she joins a BDSM Club. I highly recommend this book. And deserves more than five stars. I voluntarily review an advanced copy of this book.
Rebecca Buck
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short hot must read. Julie starts to reminisce the summer she became Wyatt's sub. She starts to think this is what is missing in her life. When a new BDSM club opens and looking for new members Julie is intrigued to find her old Master Wyatt is the owner. They rekindle their relationship. Delicious David and Pierce Smith know how to leave you wanting more.
Jay Williams
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew I was going to really enjoy this book, I love vampires & paranormal. This book had everything it begins with the threat of war between the vampires & the wolves.
The main vampire is Catalin and wow he is all man (so to speak). Hot & possessive. Claudia is human. Before they meet Claudia dreams about Catalin, and the dreams oh my they are scorching. Amid the threat of war these two meet at a BDSM club. Will they be just Master & Sub or is there more between this pair.
I
Stephanie
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't enjoy a sexy vampire? I was drawn in right away. That's what you'll find reading"Arch of the Moon".
You meet Catalin,,a very sexy vampire and Claudia, a woman who becomes his sub, or will she be more than that to him. Their chemistry together is hot and sexy. Can't wait for Book 2.
Jo
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Intriguing, Deliciously Hawt!

A wicked book. As expected, DD doesn't disappoint! His detail in this series installment is ingenious. The words flowed as he enthralled me and I felt part of it completely. The sex was amazingly delicious, you get it all, including BDSM. This is a five star read, one click this book now!
Candace Mel
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

So I’m going to be completely honest, it took me a while to get into this book. But once I did, I was really into it! It was a lot like the steamy scenes in it… It was a slow seductive torture with an explosive and all too satisfying climax. It was hot and left me needing to know what was going to happen next!
Trenna Harris
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was good

The story was good, needed a bit more editing. But other than that the story is good, looking forward to the next one.
Jo
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMFG! RAW FERAL EROTICISM! 1-CLICK NOW!
AN AMAZING BB4 QUICK READ WITH A KINKY PANTY WETTING, NOT JUST MELTING RAW, ROUGH F****** SCENES THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE PUT DOWN! IT'S CERTAINLY WORTH INTRO $ X 100 READ ALONE OR WITH PARTNER FOR A LOT OF FUN MY GUYS DD & PIERCE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN ( CAN I SAY GOT ME OFF?!) DEFINITELY ANOTHER 5 IN THIS GENRE, 1-CLICK NOW!
Nigama
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
War, paranormal and Lust!!

Vampires & Warewolves!! What’s not to love?? Add in Hot & Dominating, confident & easygoing, kind & considerate Vampire Dom, Catalin and a passionate human sub, Claudia...

A war threatening to end the Vampires.. While the tug goes on..... and..... met in reciprocating love.... it’s now to be seen what’s in store.... her genuine love or war ploy!!
Rose Howse
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick, Fun Story

Julie spent her summer at 18 years old, at the stables where her first experience as she entered them, being Wyatt, the owner and Luke, his nephew taking a girl, Rosie sexually. That was the start of a whole new way of life as a submissive for her Master Wyatt. Over the next few years Julie's sexual training and experience grew until she had to go away to college. Now as a working adult, living on her own, she misses her old life on the farm with Wyatt and looks for a BDSM club
Karen Komarinski
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Hot and Steamy not for the faint of heart or readers under 18

Julia Brown is a girl who knows what she wants when it comes to her sexual desires, but she has become bored and unsatisfied. She thinks back to the summer when she was introduced to a world she never knew existed by her master Wyatt. She is excited when a new private club has opened and she is hoping to find the feelings she once had with Wyatt. Julia Brown has a big surprise waiting for her.
Nigama
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sensual Erotica!!

David beautifully laid out today’s culture... Relations are more of a power play now a days.. . it’s either more powerful or more submissive, there is no in-between...

The sub Julie and her master Wyatt explore bondage, art of Shibari.. and of course love for each other..
Joy Boutwell
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a well written short book and I enjoyed it. The scenes were hot and descriptive.
Lori Hammons
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was outstanding and I read it in one sitting. I love how Julie's curiosity put her back where she belongs.
Pierce Smith
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Pierce Smith
Jul 08, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please Change my Book Cover 3 26 Nov 27, 2017 09:32PM

• Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Conflict: An Heir
  • Devilry (King University, #2)
  • For the Love of Us: Fighting to Keep Our Love Alive
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Canvas (Quake, #5)
  • Pimped Out: Selling my Soul - Part One (New Version)
  • Without You
  • Forged (Trial by Fire, #1)
  • Bite Me Harder (Guardians of the Deep, #2)
  • In Too Deep: Selling my Soul - Part Two
  • Ashes to Ashes: Selling my Soul - Part Three
  • Passion & Pain: A Diablo Snuff Side Story
  • Oh, Bite Me (Guardians of the Deep, #1)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • 2nd Person Romantic Shorts Volume 1, Books 1-4
  • 2nd Person Romantic Shorts Volume 2, Books 5-8
  • The Rest of Me
Delicious David (#DDavid) is a sexy erotic poet who brings most sensual, imaginative and lust-burn poems and stories. So far, he has written an Erotic Poetry Anthology series with name Dark Desires (#DarkDesires) and both were Bestsellers with first acclaimed as “Best Read of The Year”. He is Amazon Bestseller, Most Wished Author, and Hottest Release Author. He writes in many sections including ...more