Start by marking “A Love Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
A Love Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Trilogy #1)

(Never Forgotten #1)

Dreams or nightmares. Truth or lies. He can't tell them apart. Then he discovers the woman who has haunted his dreams is real. Is she his future? Or his past?

After an accident ten years before, Matthew St. Clare’s new face makes him look a decade younger than his fifty-two years. The worry lines from his job as the deputy director of the CIAs most covert teams has turned
Published December 3rd 2018

Start your review of A Love Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Trilogy #1)
Vikki Vaught
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The plot is fantastic and I loved the heroine and her adorable children. I did struggle with the manwhore image of the hero though. His easy acceptance of her children, when early on he didn’t like children, seems out of character for me. Nonetheless, as always with Ms. Cooper’s books, an emotionally charged romance along with plenty of action. Happy reading ! ...more
Karen Roma
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In starting this review, I will first admit that I have purchased KaLyn Cooper’s Black Swan and Guardian Elite series, yet to date have not read either series; trust me, this error in judgement will be rectified very soon. Secondly, when I initially started this book, I was overwhelmed by the elaborate detail of the military aspect of the story and wondered if I had made a mistake in choosing this story. I was quickly became thoroughly enthralled.

This first part of the Never Forgotten Trilogy is
Catlou
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Kamp and Matthew St. Clare feel an instant connection when they meet. A connection that goes much deeper than either could have expected. That connection triggers reactions which lead to unexpected consequences. While Elizabeth doesn’t realize she’s getting a second chance at her first love, and Matthew never believed he would fight his way back to the only woman he ever loved, they both never thought they could end up being in the fight for their lives.

This is the beginning to a new
CarolKat
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book as part of the Love Under Siege Anthology, it is a favorite.

Once again KaLyn has me biting my nails. Now I know the CIA does scary stuff, but man this is really terrifying.

Elizabeth lost her husband of less than a day ten years ago in an explosion overseas. Now she is burying her second one, a victim of an auto accident.

Matthew is Gabe's second in command, he's been having dreams of a silvery-eyed woman and a lot of circumstances that seem real but couldn't be, could they?

He
Laura R
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the start of a series which ultimately revolves around a failed mission in Syria where one of the team members died. Since then Elizabeth has put her life back together, now has two children, and she works as a translator. But when her current husband dies, she finds many things about him that she didn't know.

At the same time, Matthew St. Clare has been having dreams about a woman and when he randomly sees her one day, he starts to wonder if they were dreams or memories. And then he
Lesley
Shelves: arc
This is both a story of unbreakable love and also a suspenseful conspiracy and I gobbled up every word of it. I felt invested in the H and h getting together (which didn’t happen within hours of their meeting - I do get tired of that) and Elizabeth’s children were adorable. Whilst it is a full length book, it is obvious to the reader that there is still more to uncover (whether that will be with this couple, or they will play a minor role with another couple front and centre, we will have to ...more
Susie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dawn Cruikshank
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Love Never Forgotten

WOW! Another exciting story! This is the story about Mason/Matt and Lizzie. The beginning was sad as Lizzie lost her husband, Mason. Mason didn't did but he did have his memory suppressed. After 10 long years, Matt's memory as Mason was slowly returning once he saw Lizzie. It's too bad that their friend was the traitor of the group and died trying to kill Lizzie. I am happy that these two found their lost love and got married once again but we are left wanting more. KaLyn
Abby G. Amos
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Read!

I enjoyed reading this book! A couple of things were left unanswered to me, but I have book 2 to read; just maybe my questions will be answered! This book has some things going on in it that has me wondering, how can someone work in a high ranking job like the CIA for over 30 years and no one knows you are related to one of the most wanted men in the world? I'm trying to figure that one out! Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this book and I know others will too! I definitely
Deb Diem
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Love Never Forgotten by Kalyn Cooper is Matthew and Elizabeth’s story. Their story may have you shed a tear or two. There is plenty of drama, action, sizzle and suspense to keep the pages turning in this book. I enjoyed every page of this book and can't wait to read my next book by KaLyn Cooper. A Love Never Forgotten is book 1 of the Never Forgotten Trilogy but can be read as a standalone. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this
Lynn Smith
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Love Never Forgotten

Elizabeth had just buried her second husband. Now having to raise two children alone. Meeting Matthew at the funeral, she couldn't place him but when they end up friends. She is grateful. Matthew has been having dreams of a women. Meeting Elizabeth he realizes she is that women. He needs to figure out what's going on.
Full of romance and suspense. Definitely keeps you guessing. Part of the story continues on in the next book.
Sara
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Romantic and suspenseful

KaLynn Cooper is one of the few authors who are an automatic one-click purchase without having to read the book blurb. I’m a huge fan of her Black Swan series, and was intrigued by the idea of a new series.

This book has s a great first book in what will be another awesome series. I can’t wait to read more about Matthew and Elizabeth and their friends in the next books.
Marie Wright
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military-romance
5 stars for A Love Never Forgotten by KaLyn Cooper

What a great read. Loved these characters. Can't go wrong with a strong heroine and hot alpha military man. So suspenseful and intriguing could not put it down. Wanted more but a great start to a new series. Can't wait for the next instalment.
Michelle Lambert
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kalyn Cooper tells an amazing tale of love and intrigue. Her grasp of military life is impressive (but not surprising, considering her life as a military spouse). An op gone wrong, ten years of loss and heartache. Memories long buried come rushing back. Matt and Elizabeth find each other again, but someone doesn’t want them together. Definitely one-click!!
Pamela
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A awesome read

Losing everything twice is heart renching Lizzie had to go on her two kids needed her. Mason / Matthew has found that his life isnt what he thought. The characters in this journey pulls you in page after page having you unable to put it down.. im so looking forward to seeing what comes next in this well wriiten series
Carolyn R Swickard
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
New author

This was a.new author for me. Enjoyed the story and the authenticity of the scenes and background. Nice mystery going on in what will be a trilogy. Nice transition for the male lead from "man whore" to decent guy. I had wondered where the author was going with that!
Ruiz Kim
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh the tangled webs they weave. Intrigue, twists, turns and don't forget the heat. Matt and Elizabeth get a second chance at love if the can figure out all the twists. Engaging read with strong characters and supporting characters. Definitely looking forward to more in the series.
Nancy Kehl
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW...what an awesome, scary ride this book takes you on. To think things like this could actually happen just gives me the chills and this book gave me all of the feels. Heart racing, page turning, life changing yet romance at its best. Loved it!!
Marjie
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

This is a great story of conspiracy and unforgettable love. Totally invested in the main charectors, wonderfull devolepment of charectors. More of the story to unravel with more charectors to explore cant wait for the hext book!
karn
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ten stars

O. M. G. Talk about suspense! Did not want to put down. Every page revealed something new. You out did yourself, Ms Cooper! I loved Black Swan series but this one...O. M. G. Cannot wait until book #2 comes out. Hurry February
Robin Gland
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is done except well

Ms. Cooper has outdone herself as an author. This story has great characters, is well-written with good timing. So far, this is the best story she has written. Looking forward to more from this aurhor
Ginny Pearson
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Matthew is having vivid dreams about a woman he doesn't know. Elizabeth works for the CIA. She has buried 2 husbands. Matthew has been looking into his past. After he met Elizabeth, more of his past is coming to light. He wants to figure out why his memory was erased and who is behind it.
Dina
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matt has terrible dreams of someone he he does not know. ELizabeth has sadly buried two husbands and not looking for anyone, but they do meet and fate brings them together.

I enjoyed how Elizabeth and Matt bonded in this Military romance story. Great start to the series!
Cheryl
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thought provoking

First book in this trilogy sets the background and introduces most of the important characters. It also sets the premises for the first book. Lots of spies, terrorist, some good guys and gals along with secret medical procedures that seem incredible. Good read.
Donna Seger kilroy
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I lived this book. But that's not anything new. I love all KaLyn Cooper's book..
I love the names of the kids in this book. She picked the names Brann and Anora.. And I love Anora's little way she is.. Thank you KaLyn Cooper for bringing this book to me..
Terra Oenning
Omg A Must Read!!

This book is absolutely Amazing and Will have you on the edge of your seat and still trying to guess who is after them. I couldn't put this book down and loved the storyline and characters and now cant wait for book 2
Toi
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Book

Mystery and love thrown into one - my favorite kind of book - can't wait for the next book yo see what happens.
Sue
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in the anthology Love Under Seige. A heartbreaking story of love in a war zone and separation. Will they find each other again.
janelle beaver
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great start of a series
Kerry Harteker
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another home run by Kalyn!!! Very well wriiten on love never forgotten. Kept me from putting it down.

• Gabriel (Guardian Defenders #1)
  • SEAL Hard (Silver SEALs)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #15)
  • SEAL at Sunrise (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Undercover (Silver SEALs)
  • Rescuing Gracelynn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #1)
  • Protecting Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Her Ruthless Protector (Night Storm, #1)
  • Lycos (Guardian Security Shadow World Book 3)
  • SEAL for Hire (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL's Sunshine (Black Eagle Team #2 / Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Shelter for Koren (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #14)
  • Shadow (Linear Tactical #6)
  • Bishop's Knight (Endgame Trilogy #1)
  • Guarding Cindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Jameson's Salvation (Gemini Group #2)
  • Thaddeus (Gold Team #2)
KaLyn Cooper’s romances blend fact and fiction with blazing heat and heart-pounding suspense. Twenty-two years as a military wife has shown KaLyn the world, and thirty years in PR taught her that fact can be stranger than fiction. She leaves it up to the reader to separate truth from imagination. She, her husband, and bird dog live in Tennessee on a micro-plantation filled with gardens, cattle, ...more

Never Forgotten (3 books)
  • A Promise Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten #2)
  • A Moment Never Forgotten: Book #3