Start by marking “What Lies Beneath Us” as Want to Read:
What Lies Beneath Us

What Lies Beneath Us

Jessica James had the perfect life. She had a good job, supportive friends, and her husband Geoff and her son Jack both adored her. Everything changed the moment she found out she was having another child.
Now she’s a stay at home mum, they have barely enough money coming in, Jack is a troubled ten-year-old and she feels there’s an insurmountable divide between her and her
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2018 by Elephant Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about What Lies Beneath Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Lies Beneath Us

Amelia
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not usually lost for words, not by a long shot. But here I sit after having read this stunning novel, unable to pick where to begin! How does one summarise what is the most uniquely raw, thrilling and visceral tale I have ever read, in my unashamedly long love affair with books in general?

Nothing I say will do justice to this incredible read; but what will is if you buy it, lock your doors, ignore your notifications and allow yourself to be immersed in its inky depths of betrayal, shock and
Ashleigh
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come on my blog. I had the privilege of editing this book, and it is amazing and humbling to see how it has turned out.
Tarni
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing

All I can say is wow!—new comer Kirsty Ferguson has released this pulse-pounding thriller it will have you on the edge of your seat! Lock your doors, turn off your phone, and get ready to ignore all your obligations until you’ve finished What lies beneath us- it’s THAT good.

Ever wondered if you could really hate your own child? Protagonist Jessica James is facing a terrible situation. Being pregnant again is the last thing she ever wanted to be. When her baby is born things go from bad to worse.
Kirsty Ferguson
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen
Maryann Webb
Munshiya Mia
Peter
Feb 15, 2019
Kirsty Ferguson is a crime and mystery writer who lives in Melbourne, Australia. She has been writing stories ever since a life-changing brush with Stephen King’s Cujo. When she’s not writing about unspeakable things, reading or cooking, she can be found spending time with her son, teaching him about the joys of reading and writing.