Start by marking “Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power” as Want to Read:
Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power

Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  33 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Tap into your inner power with this mind-opening guide to vibrational-based living from Instagram star and self-help pioneer behind the internet community Vibrate Higher Daily.

“There is another way of being in the world. There is a better way to exist, rise, move beyond, and take our power back.”

Too often we feel pulled down by circumstances or the negativity of others. We
Published December 10th 2019 by HarperOne (first published December 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Vibrate Higher Daily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vibrate Higher Daily

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power
Khadijah
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It took me a week to read this book and I love it! I will certainly reach for this book when I need a self help reminder.
Lakeisha
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A reflective and feel good book by Lalah Delia as she shares insight on her life story and ways of thinking and being in the world. I appreciate the various components of the book being centred around the self, others, and the world as individual and interconnected moving parts. This book is a resource for me to check-in with what is and is not serving me with great self-compassion and direction. Overall, a worthwhile read to deep dive into. Enjoy!

A reminder that stuck with me:
"The journeys
AJ
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Contemporary Must-Read

A mind-opening guide and beautiful read. The lyrical tone is so warm and supportive. The chapters spoke to much of what I am currently going through, but couldn’t put into words, as I seek to make positive changes in my personal life.

This book is for anyone who is ready to journey beyond where they are and go deeper with the beautiful words usually found on the author’s Instagram. It adds more context and conversation, which I love. It’s not a quick poetry read that is
Nathalie Lalumiere
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book! I will read it again and again I am sure. It is a read I will treasure always and keep close to me when I need a reminder. I believe in Lalah Delia's powerful message Vibrate Higher Daily-Live Your Power. It is not complicated to read and her written word's are so true! Life is too short to not vibrate higher daily! Thank you so much Lalah Delia for this beautiful, well written book!
anisah amat
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wow! vibrate higher daily is a movement within itself. it is a necessary way of living. this book is honest yet gentle. this book spoke so deeply to me as i was able to relate and find pieces of my own journey and my own growth within lalah’s sweet words. it was the perfect first read of 2020 as it moved me into a space of inspiration to vibrate higher daily, all 2020 and beyond.
Hayley Wheeler
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have followed Lalah on instagram for quite some time and she is one of my favorite accounts. Her words are so beautiful and when I found out she came out with a book, I ordered it the first week. It is exactly the soul medicine I needed and I know so many people can benefit from - I've already gifted it to multiple friends. She has helped me stay in alignment and remember how my vibration affects the entire world. This book is powerful yet very easily digestible unlike some spiritual books ...more
Sharon May
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm an empath, so it's extremely important that I find and live by a vibe that feeds my soul. If you want to learn how to vibrate higher, use discernment with energy exchange and live more intentionally, then this book by my spiritual soul mate, Lalah is DEFINITELY for you!!

High vibrational living and mindfulness is the ONLY way to thrive and this book teaches you how to shut down the toxic, BS societal noise to discover YOUR beliefs, wants, needs and desires, discover who you are and begin
Lindsey
Jan 05, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
Disappointed

I wanted to love this. I was hopeful that this book would be inspiring and as useful as the Instagram page. But unfortunately I found that what is inspiring in small doses isn't necessarily enough to sustain an entire book.

In this case I could even finish.
Jocelynn
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really liked the first part, it got me out of a stuck place in m mind and reminded me of who I am. <3
Rosa Sealy
I follow Lalah's Instagram and was looking forward to reading her book. Unfortunately, I was left disappointed. Overall, it's message abstract and arbitrary. I felt motivated yet disconnected. She talks a lot about self-care and "doing the work" ok but who, what, where, how. Too hocus pocus for me.
Sara
Christian Marks
rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2020
Lalah Delia
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

• The Sentence is Death (Hawthorne, #2)
  • How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
  • Hercule Poirot's Christmas (Hercule Poirot, #20)
  • Fortunately, the Milk
  • The Source: Open Your Mind, Change Your Life
  • Gateways to Now
  • Inward
  • Needlemouse
Lalah Delia, is a spiritual writer, author, certified spiritual practitioner, wellness educator, and the founder of Vibrate Higher Daily, a vibrational based–living online community and mentoring program. Lalah has been an ambassador for Reebok’s #BeMoreHuman campaign and a mentor for Target’s wellness series, "TargetTag"; has spoken at panels across the country like SXSW, In Goop Health, and ...more