Start by marking “Painfully Attractive (Love and Care #4)” as Want to Read:
Painfully Attractive (Love and Care #4)

Painfully Attractive

(Love and Care #4)

Wren has contemplated the fine line between pleasure and pain for years, but when he finally gets up the nerve to make his fantasies reality, things go terribly wrong. His father’s best friend, Leo, comes to his rescue, and Wren knows instantly that Leo is the perfect person to introduce him to the world he longs to explore.

Leo has never met Wren before, and once he reali
ebook
Published December 7th 2018 by Silvia Violet

To ask other readers questions about Painfully Attractive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Painfully Attractive

Rachel Emily
Oh man, this might be my favorite book of the entire series so far! I was really looking forward to Wren and Leo's story, and it definitely didn't disappoint! With this story you've got an age gap, some kinky play (including one I don't often read about), and the makings for some perfect angst!

This is the 4th book in the Love and Care series, and although this one stands well on its own, I think you'd really enjoy it more having read the previous books in the series since all the other couples a
Ayla
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, bdsm, may-december
I could not wait for Leo and Wrens story after reading the previous books in this series! The whole dynamic was interesting between Wren, Leo and Wren's dad Graham, that I wondered how things would play out. I liked seeing them build that relationship without the outside influence at first and not really having the drama it brings until the end of the book. And truly, there really was not much drama at all. The drama surrounding Graham finding out about Leo and Wren was pretty short-lived.

This
Heather
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series!! So hot and steamy! Once I started this book, I couldn’t put it down! In fact my eyes are gritty this morning from being up until 1:30am. I loved Wren and Leo’s story and I’ve been impatiently awaiting as their characters started to develop within the series. Their chemistry was great and Leo was just the Dom that Wren needed. I liked the care that Leo took with Wren and not just in the bedroom. I also appreciated how Graham ultimately handled their relationship. Fabulous series wit ...more
Alex
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wren is unsure of so many things in his life. Leo is starting to worry that he’s lost his love of being a Dom. An unfortunate experience brings them together, but they are immediately attracted to each other.

There are so many obstacles for them to overcome.

The fact that the story doesn’t gloss over the long friendship that Leo and Graham have is important. Leo and Wren being together directly impacts that. Especially considering that Leo and Graham were intimate years ago. Also, the relationsh
Sheridan
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Ok so I finished this book a few hours ago and I’m still stuck in the world of Leo and Wren!
This book was a huge anticipated wait for me and boy did it blow me away!
We could already see the chemistry between them in the previous book, but when we get the full story hot damn it’s explosive!
I’ve loved both these guys from the get go and to have so much more of them was amazing.

This was my first book with a certain type of pain play and wow it blew my mind! I was breathless and I wanted more and I
Nudlez
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5* At the beginning I felt like already read it all until around 30%. Not sure if it was the preview after the last book or bits read in the other books. I couldn’t wait to finally read Wren and Leo’s story.

I couldn’t stop reading and finished nearly in one go. I loved the story. The scenes were hot, I love reading pain and needle play.

Sometimes, the story felt a bit flat and conflicts got resolved fast or abruptly. At the end the book felt too short and I would have loved to read more about
mrs sarah frost
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Painfully Attractive
WOW just WOW this series just gets better, I think my kindle exploded as this book was sooo hot!
I love Wren and Leo. One who knows what he wants and one knowing he shouldn't have what he wants but can't resist. Avery was sneaky he knew they would be great together. So glad Graham came down off his high horse.
Always great to catch up with past mc's and hope there is more in the series. Definitely 5 stars I would give more if I could.
Barbara M.
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Painfully Attractive (Love and Care Book 4)

WOW, this was absolutely wonderful, I did not put it down. I absolutely loved this book, wishing it wasn't the end! Definitely a must read, there is lots of drama, loving friends and a new romance in full bloom. There is so much more, so many thanks, Honey Bee 🐝📚💙🎶
Colleen Cremen
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart warming, painful and hot!

I love this series. And I was so excited for Wren and Leo's story. If you were too, you will not be disappointed! Leo, the owner of the clubs and Graham's best friend has become somewhat bored when he meets Wren, Graham's son, who needs his help. Chemistry explodes!
MLQuack
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. Wren and Leo has such great chemistry. The kink was hot and the love was sweet. The cast of characters from the previous books are in this one too and there are some surprises. I love that!
Tom
Mandy
Yael
Melanie Rawlinson
Dec 08, 2018
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks ...more

Love and Care (4 books)
  • Father of the Groom (Love and Care, #1)
  • After the Weekend (Love and Care #2)
  • Demanding Discipline (Love and Care #3)