Start by marking “River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4” as Want to Read:
River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4

River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4

Together in one heartwarming box set for the very first time, this bargain book includes the first four novels in USA Today bestselling author Ev Bishop’s binge worthy small town contemporary romance series, River’s Sigh B & B.

Cozy cabins, soul-soothing nature, outdoor adventures, and the healing, restorative power of love await you. “Book” your romantic getaway toda
Published November 29th 2018 by Winding Path Books

To ask other readers questions about River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4

ButtonsMom2003
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic boxed set; wonderful stories!

I read and reviewed all of the books in this boxed set as they were published individually. Below are my reviews as written back then with slight modifications.

**Wedding Bands – 5 stars**
I love reading about alpha heroes – you know, books where you kind of have to suspend reality a bit but enjoy them for what they are – but Wedding Bands doesn’t have an alpha hero. What it does have are believable, realistic, “normal” characters and a good “second chance”
Dawn Yacovetta
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought these separately, so I have read each of these books and am in love with River's Sigh.
Wedding Bands - I love a good second chance romance, and this one is such a sweet story full of frustrating misunderstandings. These two lovers, Jo and Callum, are ready to get married when his father comes between them. Callum goes on to college, and Jo doesn't return to town until 15 years later when she inherits her uncle's property which she shares with her sister Samantha.

Of Course, the two can't
Kathleen Bruce
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Yet Annoying

All four stories were good yet predictable. I've come to the conclusion that the author had a bad marriage of her own. She made all the heroes in each story the villains.
Callum did nothing wrong, he even wrote a nice letter explaining why he couldn't meet Jo. They needed to grow up before they ran off and got married. It was Jo's uncle who lied to her and hid the letter he wrote. Callum could do nothing right, even after trying to fix something that wasn't his fault.

Sam played
Bernadette Cinkoske
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Bands is a great story. Jo and Callum are almost too realistic. They had to learn to disregard the lies they were being fed. A couple of times I wanted to smack some sense into them, If they would just talk to each other! But when you are raised by a father like Callum's you have to understand his mindset. An interesting story of second chances and the start of the River's Sigh B & B.
Hook, Line & Sinker is an awesome story! I could not put it down. I do not normally read stories
Lisa
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
River's Sigh B & B is an incredible place where heartbreak can heal and love can blossom. This is a wonderful box set of the first four books in this series. All the books individually are 5* books, I have read and thoroughly enjoyed each one. They are beautifully written, the location could not be better and best of all the characters are genuine and so nice you feel as if you know them. I definitely recommend this collection, you will not be disappointed.
Mary Barrett
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars

Very enjoyable read. The characters and story line flow seamlessly. I loved the location in the woods by a river and living in a similar location, I felt like I was a
part of the story line. Ev Bishop writes well and doesn't deliver foul language or vivid love scenes. My mind of author!
Christine
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ev Bishop is awesome!!!!

This is was my first series of Ev Bishop's but it won't be my last!!! If you like Belle Andre, Debbie Macomber, Kat Martin you'll love this series!!!!

Keep up the great writing!!!!!
Elaine Fowler
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I enjoyed everything in this series. I was unable to put it down. I couldn't wait to read what happened next.
Patricia Bissett
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt

Each story has its own set of issues that have to be dealt with for love to survive. You will love all these people.
Peni
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, series
Please see individual stories for review.
Sandy
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rivers sigh 1-4

I was so engrossed with this story.LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONEso I must get the rest of the story,as they say!
Shawanna
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this collection was a awesome read i really enjoyed this one
Rhonda Campbell
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great box set

Great box set. Funny and emotional. a couple of these stories were better than the others but overall really good and riveting.
Beatrice Lipschultz
Mar 27, 2019
Lorraine
Mar 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
I’m Ev Bishop, a writer who lives, plays and dreams in wildly gorgeous Terrace, British Columbia, Canada.

A long time columnist with The Terrace Standard, my other non-fiction work appears in a variety of regional and international publications. Bigger Things, my first novel under my own name, has just come out under the imprint Winding Path Books, and I have a growing list of published short fict