Start by marking “Cthulhu is Hard to Spell: A Lovecraft Anthology” as Want to Read:
Cthulhu is Hard to Spell: A Lovecraft Anthology

Cthulhu is Hard to Spell: A Lovecraft Anthology

A comic anthology with 35 awesome stories about Lovecraftian gods and monsters, from fans to fans.

If you love Lovecraft, this is our love letter to Lovecraft fans of all kinds, from those that obsess about Cthulhu, to the ones that never want to leave Arkham, to the ones that keep a copy of the Necronomicon under their pillow, and everyone in between. Whether you are a cas
Published September 28th 2018 by Wannabe Press

To ask other readers questions about Cthulhu is Hard to Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cthulhu is Hard to Spell

Start your review of Cthulhu is Hard to Spell: A Lovecraft Anthology
Kai Van
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2019
like any anthology, a lot of it is hit or miss story wise, but most of the different art styles I like.
Toi Thomas
This is a great anthology of shorts based on the Lovecraft myths and gods. I read this months ago and forgot to review it 'til now. I'm actually in the process of re-reading the book just because it's so good.

I must admit, I knew very little about the Lovecraft myths before reading this. Yes, I'd heard of Cthulhu and others, but hadn't read very much Lovecraft. Still, this was an enjoyable read. So many of the stories made me LOL but some were also scary and or really made me think about the un
S.E. Anderson
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I absolutely love this anthology, chuck full of amazing stories spanning the whole range of genres and emotions! You'll laugh, you'll cry, and all just for the small price of pledging your life to the Dark Lord. Is he not merciful?

Having written one of these stories, it's difficult to remain unbiased. I know how much love and work went into each and every story, discovered incredible creators through this collaboration, even made friends. This anthology is a labor of love from everyone involved
Rob Stanley
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing array of comic writers and artists come together for an anthology that is chockful of Cthulhu and Lovecraft-inspired tales. Some are sad, some are funny, some are downright frightening, but ALL of the stories included in this book are highly enjoyable!
Meran
A truly mixed bag-- some are pretty darned good, some are very very bad, most are mediocre.

There ARE very good artists and writers in this... however, the jurying process looked entirely nonexistent, I'm sorry to say.
Samuel
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
35 stories in under 200 pages is a clear case of quantity over quality. The quality comes as a story titled The Summoning of Brkthruslpk, everything else is just quantity.
Dean
Mar 02, 2019
Ben
Mar 21, 2019
Madeleine Holly-Rosing
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wendy Hopson Ramsey
May 21, 2019
Jul 01, 2019
Samantha ( AngelSavior08 )
Aug 10, 2020
Dec 31, 2019
Katherine
Jun 04, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Separate books 2 9 Jul 29, 2020 08:11PM

• Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb #1)
  • Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (Scary Stories, #1)
  • Locke & Key, Vol. 2: Head Games
  • Versailles - Le Rêve d'un Roi
  • Buried Deep
  • The Captain's Daughter
  • Checkmate (Noughts & Crosses, #3)
  • Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2)
  • Captured by the Vampire (Vampire Enforcement Agency #0.5)
  • Winterwood
  • Junkyard Cats
  • Paper Girls, Vol. 6
  • The Bone Houses
  • How to Pass National 5 Biology: Second Edition
  • Bloodlust & Bonnets
  • Knife Fight at Olathe-5
Join my mailing list and receive FREE stories!

Russell Nohelty is a USA TODAY bestselling author of science fiction and fantasy books that are both entertaining and thought-provoking. He fills his books with action, adventure, mystery, and thrills.

Russell was born in northern New Jersey, grew up in Northern Virginia, went to college in Maryland, and now lives in