Start by marking “Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe

Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe

A Novelette from USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR M. ROBINSON

Three loved couples.
Six characters and a few special guests…
Three NEW sexy Christmas theme scenes.

Martinez & Lexi: El Diablo
Alejandro is back with Lexi by his side. Find out what these two have been up to and if love does truly conquer all…

Noah & Skyler: Lost Boy
Noah and Skyler have defied all odds, but will
Published December 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe

Lily Garcia
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Queen is back! This novella is full of surprises! We get Martinez & Lexi, Noah & Skyler, and a preview to the next couple she is writing about, Aiden & Bailey. I can’t tell you all how excited I am for everyone else to read this novella! I loved it and I can’t wait for more🙌🏻
Michelle Chambers
IT'S AMAZING!!!
First comes Martinez and THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH BECAUSE I LOVE THAT AHOLE!!!
Then we get Noah and all his glory. And bless that sweet, dirty mouth of his!
And then Aiden. Oh. My. Gawd. I need his story NOW!!!!
I loved every word!! Love, Love, LOOOOVED it!!
Lisa Ward (Dirty Blonde Books)
Shelves: beta-read
I devoured this novelette and loved every word.

It was like visiting old friends with the 1st 2 stories (Martinez & Lexi, Noah & Skyler) and falling in love with new friends for the 3rd (Aiden & Bailey).
I can't wait to get my hands on the books coming out next year.
I loved reading this, but it only made me crave more.
It pulled me in and then left me with heart eyes.

This book will not only put you in the holiday mood but an "unwrapping" mood as well.
Wink, wink.
Sheila
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes queen yes!!!! Thank you so much for making this Christmas even better. You just gave us the best gift more Martinez and Noah. And the cherry on top you introduce us to Aiden and I’m already in love.
Nicole Erard
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A quick Christmas Dirty from M. Robinson with a quick peek into some of our favorite couples as well as future couples. Don’t miss this!! You may never see Christmas the same way.
Louisa
4.5 OMFG Christmas just got a lot dirtier Blushes

This novelette may be short but it's not sweet...it's dirty AF. (ok- there is a little sweet in it).
A sneak peek of some of your favorite couples from the beautiful (and dirty) mind of M. Robinson.
Martinez and Lexi - oh my...their daughter Adriana is just like her Dad and OMG - I love her. He is going to put her father "El Diablo" to the test! I can't wait to have more of her and her brother Cruz - coming soon (fingers crossed).
Noah and Skyler
Sharing My
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this glimpse into the lives of some our favorite characters, and a glimpse at some new ones too! It's clear Lexi and Martinez, and Noah and Skylar are still very much in love with each other, and still can't get enough of one another. It was also great getting a preview of Aiden and Bailey's relationship. I can't wait to read their story next year. I know Ms. Robinson will put our hearts through the ringer with that book, but I know she will put it back to rights when their story conclud ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Yesss..I have been so excited ever since I seen that M. Robinson released a Holiday Novella and then when it landed on my kindle.... I may have screamed just a bit!! Lol.

So ladies get ready for 2 of your favorite couples of M's to be in Keeping her Under the Mistletoe!!
It's HAWT and Angsty and funny and you may just get a few surprises that M has in store for us!!! *Doing the happy dance!!*

5 Fabulous Stars from me and of course the Queen of Angst left me lusting for more!!! Lol
Michelle
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

font-rend

Have you been naughty or nice? Either way, M. Robinson treats her readers with a special gift this holiday season with a surprise novelette, Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe. And let me just say this is the only time you will want to be naughty this holiday season. With three stories to keep you warm, Robinson treats readers with a stocking stuff of sexiness, romance, and bliss as we are reunited with her beloved characters, Martinez &
OKbook Hoarder
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell what a hott book😈. My favorite is El Diablo... A holiday must read... <3
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I was so excited to meet up with some of my faves again, and it was awesome! These little tidbits are steamy and just enough to leave you wanting more. Monica’s little Christmas surprises are amaaazing and super, super exciting! I can’t wait to see what she has in store!!
Tracey Vuolo
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novella sure did pack a punch in all the right places. I didn’t realize how much I needed it until I was engrossed in the pages. Monica did not disappoint because this was hot and sexy but it was also dramatic and hilarious. It also wouldn’t be M if it didn’t have some angst. My man Martinez is back and holy s$$$. I will never look at candy canes the same way again! You will see Noah and Aiden and some others you won’t want to miss! I don’t want to give anything away, but you want to read t ...more
Louise Roach
Shelves: 5-star-read, novella
A perfect Christmas treat for all M. Robinson fans. I devoured three 3 short stories!

We get MORE Martinez & Lexi... And a peek at how their daughter Adriana is just as feisty and pushes her father to his limits... And I'm never looking at a Candy Cane the same way again!!

MORE Noah & Skylar... With a few laughs and plenty of heat... Santa got a very special gift!!

And topped off with the most perfect introduction to Aiden and Bailey's story. I cannot wait for that story next year!

Bring on
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
This may be a short novelette but boy does it pack a punch and keep the reader wanting and needing more. In true M. Robinson fashion the characters we have already fallen in love with give us a glimpse of their sexy, alpha Christmas tales. I will never look at a candy cane and a Santa suit the same way again. Love’s first kiss at Christmas was not only simply romantic but also a masterpiece in the making with characters we cannot wait to read more of. This is a perfect Christmas gift from M. Rob ...more
Keianna (Readerkayy)
Just WOW.
#Smutathon Book 4

I never read anything by M. Robinson before and I thought, "this was the perfect way to sample some of her writing" and she left me speechless and wanting more. I am definitely going to be reading everything by this author.

And I LOVED the mini Christmas short stories in this novelette. So cute. So sexy. Left me wet and wanting more. Definitely, a must read!
Jessica Laws
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novelette includes 2 loved couples and one new couple. Martinez and Lexi from El Diablo. Noah and Skyler from Lost Boy. Aiden and Bailey from book title to be determined. Hot scenes and laughs abound. Martinez the same alpha male that you love. Noah and his dirty talking mouth. And Aiden wow! You will love this book!
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
I really enjoyed this short novella Christmas book and with a couple of surprises the author announces that will leave you with a big big smile :-)

We get two short stories; one of Martinez and one of Noah. I was so excited to revisit these two characters that I've come to love so much. A perfect holiday book!
Deborah Shipuleski
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg M never fails to make it hot hot!! Love this so much super hot and fun!! Perfect holiday novella!!
Kim Whitehead
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great Christmas treat!! M. Robinson is back with a quick novella that gives you a preview of what’s to come in the new year!! Hot and exciting!! Such a great treat and a wonderful gift!! Can’t wait to read all the exciting and new stories M has in store for us!!
Kayla
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"You want me, baby? You want a piece of El Diablo?”

HOLY HOTNESS! Keeping Her Under The Mistletoe was the perfect dose of surprises, steam, and Christmas. M. has done it again with this sexy Novelette. Once I started this book I just couldn't stop reading it until I was done. I absolutely LOVED getting more sexy scenes from some of my favorite alphas. Martinez and Noah heated up the pages per their usual style, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved the sneak peak into Aiden. He was the
Little Steamy Reads
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God ... I didn’t even think how much I needed this book. Seriously. And M. Robinson proved once again that she’s second to none because this short novelette totally slayed me!

Thanks to Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe we have the opportunity to check how our favorites from M. Robinson are. And let me say- Martinez and Noah are great ... ;) If you think that family life has "domesticated" them you are in huge lapse. After finishing their stories I literally panted ... *fanning myself *

A grea
Angela
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow , this might be a little novella but it' packs a mighty punch .
Martinez & Lexi , if you think he might have got softer in his old age think again . He is still very much El Diablo, but this time it's not just Lexi that has to abide by his rules, his headstrong daughter does too .
Noah & Skyler, I mean, who doesn't want to picture Noah in a Santa suit ? . Noah might not be happy about playing Santa but he can't say no to Skyler , but he'll enjoy the price she has to pay ......so will s
Cinderella
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the fact that this novelette was written because I got to reacquaint myself with Lord of Assholes of All - El Diablo. And HE was exactly as foul-mouthed, assholiness as ever with both Lexi and now Adriana. And their chapter gave us exactly the tease we needed to anticipate Adriana's book.

Then when Noah and Skylar were about to have their sexy time, Harley came in as the hurricane I know she will be (to Creed's horror) with her foul mouth for a baby girl, proving once again she is Creed's
Liz
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
M. Robinson surprised her readers this holiday season with Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe a novelette with stories featuring two beloved couples and a look at her next novel! Catch up with Martinez and Lexi (El Diablo), Noah and Skyler (Lost Boy) and meet Aiden and Bailey from the upcoming new novel. As well as many surprises!

It was so much fun to catch up with our beloved characters! This was truly a special treat for M. Robinson die-hard fans and a great introduction to new readers. As alway
Johnaka
Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe by M. Robinson
“A little tease, 5 stars”

Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe is a little tease/sneak peek of some of our favorite couples and what they have been up to since we last saw them. We also get teases of what Robinson has in store for us in the year to come. I loved every single thing about Keeping Her Under the Mistletoe and it was the perfect story to tide me over until Robinson’s next story.
Besides who doesn’t love a little Christmas cheer?
Plot-5/5
Character
Heather Bass
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg. The queen has done it again. I am always speechless after reading her books. She always takes you on a journey like no one else can. This book is a small Christmas book but it has all the angsts you will need. This book contains two major characters you have read before Martinez yes, the devil himself and his beautiful Lexi, Noah and his dirty biker mouth and his beauty Skylar, and then we have a glimpse into the new character Aiden. I don’t want to give too much away because this is only a ...more
Jamie Guellar
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Keeping her Under the Mistletoe! I’m usually not really into reading novellas, but I have to say M. Robinson sure knows how to to write one.
Love catching up with some favorite couples from her books, and a quick look at a new couple to come.
She definitely reminded me why I have a hate/love relationship with Martinez. And reminding me how I fell for Noah and then giving a quick glimpse into Aiden and Bailey’s story.

If you’re looking for a quick and steamy read that will definitely leave
Shelves: funny, romantic, angsty
The Queen of angst never disappoints! She packs a powerful punch in this sexy Christmas novellette. We get to see characters from previous books, who I LOVE, as well as a few new ones.

I loved this book! This was a quick, sexy, funny must read, but an exciting, page turner!!! It is exactly what the doctor ordered just in time for the holidays. I can't wait to hear more from the legacy characters and the new ones as well. I know she's going to blow us away! She always does! I highly recommend read
Jennifer Cox
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love how M Robinson brought these characters to life and how they will roll out to their own individual books for 2019. I can’t say I have a favorite because they each are going to be awesome!!! Needless to say I have rated this book 5 stars and will anxiously wait for the individual books to come out. What a great way to introduce all these individuals. You definitely did it again M Robinson. 👏👏👏👍👍👍🥰🥰🥰🥰
Marci
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three amazingly written scenes with six of our favorite M. Robinson characters... Just enough to please, and TEASE with what’s next! Martinez and Noah are my favorite M Robinson alphas. Reading their scenes were awesome. Just that little peek into Aiden and Bailey’s Christmas has us all ripe with anticipation for their story. Even in this small novelette, M Robinson managed to squeeze a tear or two out of me. WTH!?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • All I Want
  • Merrily Ever After (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly, #2.5)
  • Taboo The Collection
  • Loving the Bodyguard
  • The Holidays Series
  • It's a Love Thing
  • We'll Be Home for Christmas (Holloway, #3)
  • Christmas With You: A feel-good holiday romance anthology
  • The 24 Days of Christmas
  • The Possibility of Us
  • Be Mine at Christmas: Just like the Ones We Used to Know / On a Snowy Christmas / A Dundee Christmas
  • That Mistletoe Moment
  • Tasting the Forbidden: A Mayhem Erotica Anthology
  • Tied to the Billionaire
  • 1980: You Shook Me All Night Long (Love in the 80s #1)
  • Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend, #0.5)
  • Flesh: Alpha Males and Taboo Tales (The Naughty List Bundles)
  • Mistletoe Me, Baby (O'Connor Family, #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author of El Diablo, The Good Ol' Boys Standalone Series, The VIP Trilogy, Tempting Bad and Two Sides.

www.authormrobinson.com