Start by marking “All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)

All of Me

(Confessions of the Heart #2)

People call me callous. Arrogant. Ruthless.
I call myself tenacious.
One of the most powerful attorneys in Charleston, I don’t let anyone or anything stand in my way.
Until a chance encounter changes everything.

One glance.
One touch.
One night.
It only leaves me wanting more.

But Grace is off limits.
Most people would even say forbidden.

Everyone knows an attorney can’t sleep w
Published November 30th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc. (first published November 19th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about All of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of Me

Start your review of All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
5 AMAZING stars!
Gah! Ian is LIFE!!!!

All of Me is everything I love about an A.L. Jackson romance. Gorgeous writing, an amazing plot, and a hero that makes me swoon so hard, I nearly passed out. He's everything I love in an alphahole BBF - sexy as shit, strong and protective, and emotionally unavailable (lolol). I love him so very much!

But what really made this a top notch read is the storyline. This is my all time favorite. Cute kids, an emotionally charged situation, and a mother who
Bibi
Dec 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
I can’t
This book
Verbose
Sentences are written
In staccato
Like this.

I opened the first page and I read it
Gaaah...
the fragmented sentences
and redundant inner monologues killed this story
Why did I read it?
The 5-star reviews deceived me.

Oh, why? Why did I do this to myself? ☹️
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
With you . . . for once in my life . . . I wish that I could be someone else. Someone better. That I could be worth it.”

A powerful, beautifully written and emotionally gripping story, All of Me was everything I expected and so SO much more!

Ever since he first appeared across the pages of More Of You, I've been absolutely captivated by Ian's intensity. There's just something something about him that sucks you right into his dark vortex. This is a man with dark secrets and a
A.L. Jackson
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
ALL OF ME IS LIVE!!!

A stand-alone forbidden romance...

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/AOMAmzn2
Signed Paperback: http://smarturl.it/AOMPaperback
Audio: http://smarturl.it/AOMAudio2

GIVEAWAY >>> http://smarturl.it/AOMReleaseGiveaway
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, kelly
All of Me is book two in the Confessions of the Heart series and can be read as a standalone.

For the first time ever, I am completely and utterly speechless! I think this is quite possibly the shortest review I’ve ever written…as this book thoroughly and wholeheartedly blew me away!

There aren’t enough words that can express my absolute, undying love for this author’s books. Each story just gets better and better, captivating readers with its emotions, its intense passion, and unbelievably comple
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“You make me feel like I’m standing at the edge of something brilliant. Something significant…”

All of Me is the exact reason why I love A.L. Jackson and her stories so much; her intricate and carefully crafted plots, her ability to bring on all the feels and last but by no means least, her heroes. I loved every beautifully written word, it’s like pure poetry and I was captivated throughout the second book in the Confessions of the Heart standalone series.

Ian has always been one char
DJ Sakata
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“I’ve seen pictures of you. You were a knockout.” “Pssh.” She waved her hand. “What are you talking about, was? I am a knockout. You should see all the men fighting for me down at the bingo hall.”

He was doing that arrogant thing. You know, just breathing. As if he held the power to command all the air.

Their childhood . . . it was a battle. A warzone. One they were forced to fight even though they’d never enlisted. The aftermath left them completely different and so intrinsically
Myla
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Cling to the idea that I was brave and a fighter.
But the truth was that I was terrified."
After a bitter divorce, Grace is now up against one of the powerful men -- her ex-husband. But that won't deter her from protecting the people she loves the most. A chance meeting that's all it took for her to take the risk of spending a night with a sexy, enigmatic Ian.
"I’m not a good guy."
Ian is on his way to being one of the most successful lawyers, a step away from being a partner of the law firm. He
Syndi
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am not really a big fan of Miss Jackson. Her writing has so much sorrow and not enough humor or happiness. Reading/ listening to her story makes me sad. With an anxiety disorder, I have to be very careful picking up her books.

All of Me is the first book I read on the series. The audio book has been flying around on my radar, but I somehow putting it off. As expected the book is full of sorrow. The writing is sonnet. Each words is stacked in that way so I can feel the max pressure of that sorr
Amy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I warned you who I was.” Selfish. Greedy. Incapable of love. The devil.”

“I learned at a young age that I was the sun. It was up to me to make the world gravitate around me.”

“I felt it again. An overwhelming surge of heat washed over me from behind. Something dark, almost sinister, an open invitation to step into his expensive brand of sin.”

“When she looked up at me with a river of mascara running down her cheeks, I fucking forgot everything. My mind. My sanity. My reason.”

As much as I want to s
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)

Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Woah, Ian Jacobs!!! Y'all this book was everything. Honestly one of my favorite A. L. Jackson. I'm gonna be very honest, I didn't really LOVE book one that much, I didn't connect with the characters or the story but oh my god did I connect with Ian and Grace.

These two...oh my lord, I died. First their chemistry was off the charts, I was dying for them to happen just as much as Ian was lol. But there was so much more to these two outside of the amazing chemistry. My heart coul
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
All Of Me is the second book in the Confessions of the Heart series by A.L. Jackson. This novel can be read as a complete standalone. Having read a fairly good amount of novels written by A.L. Jackson, and loving them all, I can say this with honesty and truth, All Of Me is my new favorite!

Looking for a...

• Sexy as Sin Attorney with a dirty tongue
• Fierce single mother who will do anything to protect her babies
• Forbidden romance that has the power to set your kindle on fire
• A Love Story that
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Ian is on the brink of achieving everyone he has been working hard towards in his career. He has clawed his way to the top, stepping on who he had to and left a bevy of one night stand beauties behind him. However, it only takes one moment to change everything. Once chance meeting with a beautiful woman that has him spellbound.

Grace is a woman on a mission. She is in a deep situation that she needs help climbing out of. Despite her efforts, no one is willing to help her. When she meets Iain she
Betül
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Amy is one of my most read authors, and I always look forward to her books. She has a very poetic way of telling a story that appeals to me. Even though All of Me isn't my favorite by her, I still enjoyed it. I liked the characters and I was interested to see how the story would develop. I wanted to see how Ian and Grace would finally be together. It definitely wasn't easy and there were many obstacles that prevented them to be happy. I h
Michelle
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think AL Jacksons capable of writing a book that doesn’t just tear your heart out and wreck your emotions.

All of Me is the second in the Confessions of the Heart series, but can be read as a complete standalone. For those interested in the connection, Ian is Jace’s brother (book one) and takes place after the conclusion of More of You.

Ian has had a hard life. He’s had to fight each and every day. He’s had to do dishonorable things to ensure that he never steps foot back in the life he
Tia Louise
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YES. It's ALL you think it's going to be and MORE.

Ian is sex on a stick.
You'll fall in love with Grace the moment she stumbles onto the page.
Heartbreak, longing, angst, hot sex, more angst, adorable kids... ALL OF ME is ALL of this wrapped up in AL Jackson's signature style.

I couldn't put it down. I couldn't stop turning pages. I had to have it all.
Get ready to lose some sleep.
FIVE STARS!!!!
Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀
I LOVE my damaged alpha males and Ian was all of that with some sexy and arrogance thrown in. A forbidden attraction between a dirty talking attorney and his client make this a seriously hot book. It was so much more than just a sexy read though. To see this broken man open himself to love not just for Grace but also her kids just about ended me. This had suspense and angst and longing and passion and was just the most beautifully intense love story.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Reviewer✦
4.5 STARS!

From the beginning All of Me will have you wanting more! It's angsty, torturous, and a bit heartbreaking!

Ian wears this facade; he's cold, indifferent, arrogant, ruthless, callous. He shows no emotion towards others. His goal is to rise to the top and become the best damn lawyer Charleston has to offer. But one encounter with Grace; this broken beauty has his walls slowly cracking. He does not want to care about her, yet he feels like he needs to protect her.

Instant, consuming, and und
Kim
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

Ian Jacobs might be more damaged than his older brother, Jace(More of You). He survived a traumatic childhood and events that left him scarred and emotionally vacant only allowing a few people in. He cares most about wealth, power, and proving to everyone that he is the best lawyer. He is close to attaining it, although he has done things he is not proud of.

One meeting between Ian and Grace caused sparks and a pull that Ian has never felt. It leads him on the pursuit even as she goes ru
Kari Hansen
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We originally met Ian in More Of You as he is Jace’s brother. Ian is driven to succeed in his career as a lawyer however he has many hidden layers. Due to his past he allows very few people close and love and relationships are not in his future plan.

Grace is a woman with secrets who needs help but doesn’t know where to turn. A chance meeting at a gala and the sparks between them ignite into a fire neither expected and are unable to deny.

When it turns out that he could hold the answers to give he
Happily Mary After
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excerpt and recommendation appeared on USA Today’s Happy Ever After on November 30, 2018.

All of Me is the second sexy-as-sin installment to the Confessions of the Heart series, and you don’t want to miss this tender, steamy and compelling must-read that is written in Jackson’s unique blend of lyrical elegance and powerful, haunting emotion.

ARC provided, but this review was voluntarily and honestly written.
Karen Mc
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I’d been in a reading rut. Life had beaten me down, and I couldn’t even read. I’d open a book to try, but couldn’t focus enough with my clouded head to even tackle a page. Days turned into weeks that became months. Months of maybe slowly reading two books instead of my usual 30.

Then I picked up All of Me by AL Jackson. One page became two and then four and then more. I could read again! My cloudy head became clear as it was consumed with AL Jackson’s magnificent and masterful storytelling. All o
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Ian is fiercely determined to be the best. He's so focused on this quest that he's ruthless. He's also without love in his life aside from his brother and his brother's new family. Then he meets Grace. They have an immediate attraction and suddenly Ian's focus just might be shifting. But it'll only be what he deems it to be because he still has his quest to be the best, to never be where he was before. Can Grace make him feel again? Can she and her beautiful children open up his heart?

Ian has an
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"Attraction. So fierce and instant I'd known it could lead to nowhere good."

This author is blowing my mind with her Confessions of the Heart series. It's full of...everything. So much pain and passion. He warned her away and pulled her in at the same time. He knew he didn't deserve her, but he couldn't stop wanting her.

There's not much I can tell you because the author is purposely vague in her synopsis, not mentioning the names of the characters. I can tell you that I met him in
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This. Book. You know how sometimes you think you have a fav book boyfriend from one authors work and then every book they publish that book boyfriend changes to the most recently published one?

Yeah that’s AL Jackson for you. She can’t do wrong in the Hero department. Ian and All of Me are just everything. Everything you could possibly expect when you go into a book wanting to get lost to escape reality for a bit. All of Me did that and so much more!

The characters, the premise, and the developm
Reading_Junkie28
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I just finished Ian and Grace’s story and let me just tell you this book will give you all the feels. Ian is a broken man with a horrible past. Fighting for a better life after the death of his mother and the arrest of his bother. Ian finds himself taken under the wing of Bennet. Fast forward and Ian is now a successful, goal driven lawyer who’s world is knocked off its axis by Grace, a beautiful, strong single mother who is in a nasty custody battle with her ex. Ian and Graces story will j ...more
Passion 4 Books
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace and Ian's story will have you on the edge of your seat fanning yourself. Plenty of heartache and healing happening in this page turner by AL Jackson.

Ian is a complex, self-centered lawyer climbing to the top or so it seems. Grace is just that, the epitome of strength and kindness. When their two worlds collide sparks fly and danger rears its ugly head.

All that aside, there are children involved. AL Jackson captures children's voices and antics like no one else and they will melt your hear
Theresa
5 Stars... One word to describe this read, Intense... From the prologue to the epilogue you feel every word; emotions rolling from the pages capturing the reader's heart and mind, swallowing you whole, not wanting to come up for air... The complexity of the story pulls in the multitude of relationships, mother to child, brother to brother, friend to friend, and lover to lover... Each with it's own personality, history, and dynamic... Each taking the reader on a powerful journey of survival and r ...more
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

All of Me (Confessions of the Heart Series #2) by A.L. Jackson was such a beautiful, passionate, and consuming romance!

Jackson did an amazing job of making me fall in love with Ian and Grace’s characters in the story – they were both so complex!

Ian was a mash-up of a bitter and ruthless man combined with his loyalty and incredible love for the very few he let into his life. Basically, he was a cynic from the circumstances of his childhood and wasn’t willing to ever open up again.

Gra
Cyndi Becker
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second standalone in the Confessions of the Heart series features is no less dramatic then first book, More of You. Featuring Ian Jacobs, a man who is deeply wounded by a troubling childhood. Although he rose out of the ashes, he carries the weight of guilt at what he's become. But when Grace Dearborne comes crashing into his life, things will never be the same for him.

Ian and Grace seem at odds at first. She has children and after his childhood he doesn't want any. She's in the middle of mu
Romance Retreat: All of Me Excerpt 5 17 Dec 14, 2018 08:37PM

• Across the Horizon
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Pulled
  • Make You Mine
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • River Wild
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • Brant’s Return
  • Bad Reputation
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • Nothing Personal
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, and FALLING STARS novels. Check our her latest friends-to-lovers romance, BENEATH THE S

Confessions of the Heart (3 books)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)