Start by marking “Murder: Book Four of The Shadow-Keepers Series” as Want to Read:
Murder: Book Four of The Shadow-Keepers Series

Murder: Book Four of The Shadow-Keepers Series

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Welcome Back to the World of The Grid.
Where heroic bad-asses looking for a second chance fight a war among us in the shadows.

Marcus De Monte was born in Hell, both literally and figuratively. Birthed by a demon, sired by a human and considered a failure from the moment he took his first breath. Nothing more than fuel for the Hell fires. Allowed to live by Lucifer himself
Published January 2nd 2019 by JTW Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marcus’s story is the latest installment the Shadow-keepers world. This story is dark and twisted and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Marcus is the latest Keeper on the Grid, they are warriors battling in the shadows. This book is emotionally charged and had me crying one minute and laughing out loud the next. Seriously it was so many twists and turns I thought I was getting whiplash. This book was my favorite in the series so far and I can’t wait for the series to continue!!
Lisajane
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say is Jas never disappoints!! Murder was amazing . You have everything in this book and if you love dark reads with a twist then you need to read this book. And You just want Marcus to feel his heartbeat sooo bad. As bad as he is a badass you still want to wrap him up and keep him safe. I want this series to keep going but I know soon it will end and I’ma cry like a baby. Must read.
Carolann
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Welcome back to the world of the Grid. You won't be disappointed with the latest book in the Shadow-Keepers Series from Jas T. Ward. Twists, turns, some serious WTF!?
Rachel Russell
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jas-t-ward
Murder is here! Marcus's story The latest instalment in The Shadow Keepers Series. In this book we get to meet Marcus DeMonte, the newest Keeper on the Grid. As soon as I started reading, I couldn't put it down, it drew me straight back into the world of the Grid, bad-ass warriors who fight a war in the shadows.

Describing this as an emotional roller coaster doesn't even describe the journey that Jas takes you on in this book. The Feels!

Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat, preparing mys
Nikki Payne
Jan 14, 2019
Diane
Jan 18, 2019
Jas Ward
Jan 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
B.M. Griffin
Feb 25, 2019
Karen Sue
Apr 06, 2019
About the Author

Jas T. Ward has always used writing as a necessary escape. With a past that is marred with a difficult childhood and domestic violence as well as being homeless as an adult, Ward lost her creative voice when she lost her soul mate to suicide.

Finding that creative voice once again in writing in social media via blogs and creative writing groups, it was the fans that encouraged her t